India-China Border conflict

AlphaLegis

Country flag
Getting angry at Chinese and getting angry at Indian Establishment are both different things.

Anything adverse happens at LAC than some members here starts abusing Indian Army and Leadership of this country.

This particular thing should be avoided.
India as a country isn't equivalent to Establishment which runs it, there are questions relating to "reasoning of decisions rather than decisions itself" which many including me find difficult to digest, add blocking of information coupled with misinformation/ half truth which leads to unnecessary/unqualified speculations/assumptions.

Information is the keyword here but again feudal archaic mindset premised upon notion to guide/herd uneducated and strategically illiterate mango man seems to be guiding line of babudom. Information could be either be the benchmarking tool in democracy absence of which gives advantage of adversary. All these videos which may seem mundane to me, help shape worldly opinion, please check so many foreign handles taking a sly dig at PLA post this video, and that to me is certainly pleasing rubbing their noses publicly. Mango man like me under a democracy understand that they would be times when we may get outnumbered and subjected to same treatment, but only way one can break hyphenating, delusional adversary populace is by subjecting them to such information. Information dissemination which is supposed to be strength in a democracy is used by China while we leave the field unattended, that my friend is the reason for disappointment and criticism.

Secondly I haven't read anyone blaming IA when the pot is boiling or otherwise. Again when reasoning behind a decision like unending trials, step motherly treatment to domestic platforms, hasty buying post a conflict manifests itself, it needs to be analysed and called out as and when it appears.

Hari Sud

Country flag
The Chinese positioned themselves in an arrowhead formation for a major attack on the Indian position but were beaten back. The Chinese could do nothing except to retreat. In fact they came to occupy the 17,000 feet peak but their effort was thwarted. Bad day for Chinese Army when the world is watching their full retreat. For months especially in the winter snow, the Chinese commanders will try to figure out as to what went wrong. Diplomacy has no place in a deliberate provocation. The key here is the intelligence input of impeding Chinese move to occupy the the contested peak. Indian Army was fully aware of this Chinese move hence had 300 soldiers ready and waiting only 30 minutes away from the fist fight spot. Well done Indian Army. Now you have to wait for next Chinese counter move

notaname

Along with IT emergency teams, top intelligence and anti-terror agencies worked on case as 5,000 computers and the servers were examined.

A senior government source said on Wednesday that Chinese hackers carried out the attack on the computer server of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi, adding that data from the five servers has now been successfully recovered.

"AIIMS Delhi server attack was by the Chinese, FIR details that the attack had originated from China. Of 100 servers (40 physical and 60 virtual), five physical servers were successfully infiltrated by the hackers. The damage would have been far worse but is now contained. Data in the five servers have been successfully retrieved now," news agency ANI quoted a source from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as saying.

mokoman

Country flag
shitty written article . but the sat images , hsavent seen them else where

they are turning a "povery village" into military post .

bizzare that they are doing MMA/dharna here but nowhere else . area is indian strong hold.

Last edited:

Indrajit

Country flag
The video, according to a serving Indian military officer with knowledge of the clashes on the China-India border, was filmed in the mountainous Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh at the Line of Actual Control – the de facto border between the two countries – on September 28, 2021.

CNN is reporting the video as being from Sep 2021.

Jimih

Country flag
Information dissemination which is supposed to be strength in a democracy is used by China while we leave the field unattended, that my friend is the reason for disappointment and criticism.
Unnecessary long post written out of context.

The statement in bold is also the issue I talk about here.

My post was entirely on different issue.

susilk

Country flag
Along with IT emergency teams, top intelligence and anti-terror agencies worked on case as 5,000 computers and the servers were examined.

A senior government source said on Wednesday that Chinese hackers carried out the attack on the computer server of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi, adding that data from the five servers has now been successfully recovered.

"AIIMS Delhi server attack was by the Chinese, FIR details that the attack had originated from China. Of 100 servers (40 physical and 60 virtual), five physical servers were successfully infiltrated by the hackers. The damage would have been far worse but is now contained. Data in the five servers have been successfully retrieved now," news agency ANI quoted a source from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as saying.

This is a case of corruption at AIIMS and negligence. These dealing hands at government offices procure something else and write something else on paper.
They will buy a firewall application or an antivirus valid for only 12 months but on paper they will show its valid for 5 years.
More over they also refer other procurement at government offices to procure theirs. This is how it happens, and if somewhere something goes odd then you are caught with pants down.

And NIC and CERT people think they are very smart but the vendors are smarter both in business and in tech.

Had these idiots called the vendor who supplied the computers and softwares and services it as well, they would have been able to recover everything in 2 days. But no!

Cheepek

This is a case of corruption at AIIMS and negligence. These dealing hands at government offices procure something else and write something else on paper.
They will buy a firewall application or an antivirus valid for only 12 months but on paper they will show its valid for 5 years.
More over they also refer other procurement at government offices to procure theirs. This is how it happens, and if somewhere something goes odd then you are caught with pants down.

And NIC and CERT people think they are very smart but the vendors are smarter both in business and in tech.

Had these idiots called the vendor who supplied the computers and softwares and services it as well, they would have been able to recover everything in 2 days. But no!
We don't know the nature of the attack. And I am pretty sure firewall and antivirus can't do anything here. Yes there should be proper planning (even though I read they had safety audit by some consulting firm, clearly they missed a few areas), and systems should be more secure.

Jimih

Country flag
Last time I visited AIIMS New Delhi it was TCS which was handling the OPD process, don't know the current status.

Antivirus and Firewall the real issue? Really?

Lets see what others say.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Summoning industy experts.

@another_armchair @shade @rone

Articles