India-China Border conflict

jai jaganath

Country flag
Now, I can believe we have videos of Galwan as well :truestory: .

18 bodies of PLA were returned everything must have been recorded. I just hope quality is good not poor like this one
Although these videos are satisfying but they aren't of recent clash
I dont think the recent clash pis are gonna release
But galwan pics have different and large space in heart nothing can compensate it but any ways this video has something positive
But if military releases galwan then us din party aur kuch nahi literally of different league anyways this is also satisfying

Abdus Salem killed

Definitly pak slaves in peedeef will be the most haunted than the weibo users. I expect a dead silence on this topic
https://defenc e.pk/pdf/threads/big-bang-boom-video-of-fight-b-w-indian-chinese-soldiers-from-same-area-where-clash-happened-on-9th-dec.756484/

I don't know who the fk is this his post timing matches dfi posting but the paks are trully slaves defending thier gods and masters

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
All that will go down the drain thanks to new Agniii Veer recruitment , Our Soldiers will be as good as PLA conscripts level after 10 years .

I have said earlier that hahaha...

Indian Army is not so peaceful as people think.. All that is good advertising.

RR is pretty ruthless.. Yeh toh kuch nhi he.

SKC

Country flag
Its north east looking from land scape . I have not seen this one in past . It might be one of the recent clash . There might be more , which happened in night as per media report .
Bhai read the last few pages. Already mentioned this is fresh release of old videos probably from last year clash in the same area.

captscooby81

Country flag
Why is it that we always cry Ching pings trying to change status quo and bla bla rather simply saying they intruded into our land and we beaten them . Look at here chinese always paint us as the aggressor in reality when they are sitting on 1000s sq km of our land since 1960s .. Luckily for us its China and everyone know their bullshittery other wise it looks like we are rogue bully who is trying to poke big peaceful panda .

Indian Units also crossed the line and stood in front of Chinese camp. Chinese had fired few shots but Indian Units did not move back.

brat4

Country flag
Thinking analytically... "Not investing in military modernisation during their 2004 to 2014 stint was an investment by Congressis with a vision that it would help them regain power when the next govt gets militarily humiliated by the adversary... bcoz the deficiencies would be so huge that no 5 to 10yr govt would be able to fill the gaps even with better than average commitment"

& maybe this👆 was part of this👇 deal between congress & CCP

Military modernisation delays in Congress rule (2004-14) leading to loss of sovereignty during BJP rule... resulting in BJP becoming unpopular & losing power... WIN WIN for both congress & CCP

View attachment 185862
never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's razor

Articles