India-China Border conflict

Knowitall

not sure how patrolling works in pangong tso . both sides probably patrol there , as part of verification process.

but its still very annoying to see them post pics from top of F4 .

sucks we dont post any such pictures.

look at this asshole , chilling on top of F4 , writing some retard poem.

mofo acting like he own the place

View attachment 117762
View attachment 117763
I might be wrong but that area was turned into a no man's land during the negotiations for the buffer zone. Maybe joint patrolling was allowed someone here can confirm it maybe.

As for pictures forget it at this point i very much doubt if we have pictures for all the alleged stories in tawang etc.

The only thing we have is the crook gokhale telling us how everything is a legacy issue while acting like GOI's spokesperson.

Knowitall

If he doesn't do that liberal media will drop it everything on Modi and will start crying for war tomorrow morning itself, and oul baba will tweet endlessly, this thread will be in meltdown endlessly that Modi surrendered to china and he should resign and other things and people will start calling army incompetent and will offer them bangles.

And there is nothing wrong in defending some instance everyone knows he is unofficial representative of government and we should take his words as it is, and we also know where the loyalty of our media lies so these types of incident can really bring government and millitary to backfoot at the drop of hat if not handled properly we are already in standoff with China and it's not ended yet.
We lost 22 soldiers in Galwan last year while we lost around 10 soldiers and 10 civilians in kashmir over the past few weeks.

Matter of fact is that barring a few tweets there is jackshit pressure on the govt. Last year all central agencies would continue their fuckery in bollywood completely throwing galwan under the bus.

The reason why that region is in the news all of a sudden is because the entire village and the road construction started around 2020 which the govt promptly ignored because muh legacy issue.

BabaKhalbali

vidhwanshak

Country flag
We lost 22 soldiers in Galwan last year while we lost around 10 soldiers and 10 civilians in kashmir over the past few weeks.

Matter of fact is that barring a few tweets there is jackshit pressure on the govt. Last year all central agencies would continue their fuckery in bollywood completely throwing galwan under the bus.

The reason why that region is in the news all of a sudden is because the entire village and the road construction started around 2020 which the govt promptly ignored because muh legacy issue.
28 in Galwan. 8 of them died while going through treatment at AMC.

Knowitall

20 were KIA and around 30 were "critically injured". But sadly we couldn't save the 8 of them.
As for how I know, My father was serving in Leh at that time, and the soldiers were treated there.
His unit was tasked to deliver those bodies to Chandigarh.
Any news source? we accepted the 20 KIA's so why would we hide the these 8?

sachincba

Country flag
This is hitting nail right on the head. Chinese are insecure to the core. Ruled by CCP, those fuckers don't get recognised even if they die in battlefield. Japanese have beaten them so much, their ass is still hurting. They have no glory, in life or death. Their army is composed not from soldiers but subhuman gutter beings; they will die like flies.

Jimih

Country flag
20 were KIA and around 30 were "critically injured". But sadly we couldn't save the 8 of them.
As for how I know, My father was serving in Leh at that time, and the soldiers were treated there.
His unit was tasked to deliver those bodies to Chandigarh.
20 + 8 = 28

Why GoI and IA will hide about the casualties?

And if your spreading Misinformation than please refrain from doing it.