India-China Border conflict

Blademaster

What about MANPADS? We can use Cheap MANPADS and also Anti-aircraft guns against any type of drones which might try and attack our assets.

Please make a list of all drones used by Chinese Armed forces (PLA/PLAAF). Thank you in advance.
We need radar capable of tracking these drones in real time and alerting the soldiers with manpads.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
We need radar capable of tracking these drones in real time and alerting the soldiers with manpads.
I am pretty sure that we will be able to comfortably detect and track any kind of drones which might enter our area in a Potential full-scale war. We have good enough radars for such purpose AFAIK.

By the way do you know what kind of armed Drones Chinese have in their inventory?

Blademaster

I am pretty sure that we will be able to comfortably detect and track any kind of drones which might enter our area in a Potential full-scale war. We have good enough radars for such purpose AFAIK.

By the way do you know what kind of armed Drones Chinese have in their inventory?
Not that I am specifically aware of. I would have to do a google search on it.

shashankk

Country flag
Looks like Burn is real. Too much noise from Gobar and Chindustan times.

SGOperative

Country flag
Can anyone give me a good summary where the chinese had to go back and where we had to go back with source please.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Is it really true ?
Any other sources reported it ?
Several news outlets like :
  • 1. The Economic Times
  • 2. The Quint
  • 3. Zee news
Etc.. have Reported this. Here are links which you can refer to :-

Unfortunately all outlets reporting this happen to be from Indian media so this report could very well be some fake news being peddled around by IM (Indian Media). AFAIK, no other sources from any other country apart from India have made any comment on this.

mokoman

Country flag
Several news outlets like :
  • 1. The Economic Times
  • 2. The Quint
  • 3. Zee news
Etc.. have Reported this. Here are links which you can refer to :-

Unfortunately all outlets reporting this happen to be from Indian media so this report could very well be some fake news being peddled around by IM (Indian Media). AFAIK, no other sources from any other country apart from India have made any comment on this.

Chinese President Xi Jinping is suffering from “cerebral aneurysm” and had to be hospitalized at the end of 2021, media reports

hehe "media reports" , only indian media is reporting this .

LOL , looks like gift from goverment of india .

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese President Xi Jinping is suffering from “cerebral aneurysm” and had to be hospitalized at the end of 2021, media reports

hehe "media reports" , only indian media is reporting this .

LOL , looks like gift from goverment of india .
Indian media is one of the most unreliable things which exists even less than mig-31

Articles