India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

------------

sucks but you guys think there will survivors ?

there is a 100km patrol round along the LAC , the chinese call 'road of death' , several chinese border guards have apparently died along the route . i guess this is just part of the job .

------------

Hasn't India already displayed their satellite destroying capability?
problem with blowing satellites up is that the chinese have far too many and can launch more on demand.

even worse is the debris peices from blown satellite will orbit around and hit more satellites including ours causing a cascade , like shown on the hollywood movie gravity.

i think chinese also have ground lasers to disable satellites , we should copy that and do a demo.

Angel of War

Country flag
[URL

problem with blowing satellites up is that the chinese have far too many and can launch more on demand.

even worse is the debris peices from blown satellite will orbit around and hit more satellites including ours causing a cascade , like shown on the hollywood movie gravity.

i think chinese also have ground lasers to disable satellites , we should copy that and do a demo.
even if we lose our own satellites first in a war with china we can access american satellites for imagery , guidance and intel as specified under the BECA pact.