India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
SM says PLA ammassed enough troops to try human waves on all Indian positions, without any preemptive arty/missiles. All these human waves will carry melee weapons (and an assault rifle as backup). The strategy will be to make Indians fire the first shots.
The point I am making is abt changing status quo vis a vis the points held. Waves would only change status quo in ratio of 12:1 (as discussed in various forums, let's say 6:1). I agree to your point- making Indians fire is changing status quo but that's not where I was going. Hope this clarifies.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Coco islands are a small group of islands on the northern tip of andaman and nicobar.. They are far away from the southern portion near the malacca straits.. so. Not much to worry about..
They have some big radars ans shit there, I supect they use it to monitor air space over Andaman.
Anyways having an enemy in your backyard is a problem.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Please equip IA soldiers with Bajirao Peshwas dandpatta , it will rip apart chinki heads
I second this.... 🤣

One of the truly ingenious & unstoppable weapons Indians ever came up with this & katar (which is basically a pointy punch). Because of not being held at the wrist it could transfer immense force from the huge muscles of shoulder/upper-arm & could not be deflected or blocked with one hand.

UZI™️

Country flag
China and India have signed an agreement that both will not use Firearms between 2kms from the LAC,now Chinese say you have signed not to use firearms but not medieval weapons, hence this aggressive posturing.
We should also need to bring our Mediaeval Weapons such as Gadda,Bhala,Tir kaman etc etc

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Has Moldo been vacated .... or being readied for a surrender ... with all primitive Chinese daos in-display...

I fail to understand how can the Chinese claim themselves to be a civilisation? Do they think that the Chinese peasants are fighting against Kuomintang? Chinese cruelty and savagery at full display. That Photograph of yesterday is going to be a historical photograph to be hung prominently at every PLA unit also next to the Chairman CMC.

Fellows save that photograph for posterity... tell your children what Chinese civilisation is all about....
Sir is it confirmed or just a rumor? Sorry for asking again, lots of unverified news floating around 😅

This will mean Chinese are preparing the ground for artillery barrage/airstrikes. Moldo garrison sits right at the bottom of Magar hills, and rocket artillery can sometimes be way off their target.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
BJP slams Rahul Gandhi as China`s media `endorses` Congress` attempt to `shake` PM Narendra Modi government
This is a serious threat. I wonder is Amit Shah is looking into the accounts of Congress. I have seen multiple Congress Committee members from different states that are spreading the Chinese propaganda video of North Pangong Lake as southern bank videos showing Chinese tourists.

Though the reach is limited to a few thousand people, it has a lot of Pakistani people also pretending to be Indians and forwarding this around. Many of the genuinely ignorant people are getting the wrong idea already.

I think that IB needs to investigate these individuals and arrest them. We are on the brink of a war and Congress party members are spreading internal strife at China's behest.

Synergy

Country flag
Civilization means the organizational capability of a given tribe, not the meme of high morals.

They are very organized, afterall they have to make up for the weakness of the average soft-bodied urban insectoid conscripts in their army.
social and cultural development also have to be included. else it's not a civilization, rather a mere collection of people or organization.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
SM says PLA ammassed enough troops to try human waves on all Indian positions, without any preemptive arty/missiles. All these human waves will carry melee weapons (and an assault rifle as backup). The strategy will be to make Indians fire the first shots, or get lucky and reach the top without a single shot fired from either side, and hope that the Indians retreat.

The Indian counter-maneuver will be to amass large numbers on its side of the slopes, so when Chinese begin their human wave climb to the top, Indians begin theirs, and there's a medieval melee battle on a fucking ridge line, with 1:1 headcount. Most of the fatalities will come from falling/landslides.
Indian Army should not hesitate to use their Morats and if need be the artillery and cause unbearable casualties rather than go through the Chinese style of savagery..

Attack on a feature is an attack be it noisy, silent, with covering fire or without, with Rifles or with sticks... Army must perform their military duties rather than participate in stupid Chinese games...

mandestiny

Country flag
Don't you guys think indian government asking IA to just sitting over there helping china. China is not in mood to back or vacate. I think IA need to start pushing back otherwise this will stuck in meetings and meetings. As time goes by china will say that see we are sitting on our side for 6 months or 1 year,now that area is our and india doesn't do any action.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Has Moldo been vacated .... or being readied for a surrender ... with all primitive Chinese daos in-display...

I fail to understand how can the Chinese claim themselves to be a civilisation? Do they think that the Chinese peasants are fighting against Kuomintang? Chinese cruelty and savagery at full display. That Photograph of yesterday is going to be a historical photograph to be hung prominently at every PLA unit also next to the Chairman CMC.

Fellows save that photograph for posterity... tell your children what Chinese civilisation is all about....
I will tell my children (once they grow up enough) about the horrors of the Cultural Revolution. I will teach them about Chinese eating habits, that they have since Ancient times. The very fact that a civilization could not evolve a taboo against Cannibalism despite existing since ancient times shows exactly why we should consider Chinese Civilization not only our enemy, but the enemy of all human civilizations. And then I will tell them about the lack of godliness in modern Chinese Communists and the greed that the Communists have. They will soon realize that Modern Edition of Chinese is the least civilized and most barbaric one yet.

All this time, Toofani (Tibetan) people stood as a buffer between Chinese and Indian civilizations and hence most of us only perceive a threat from our Western borders, which was traditional route for invaders. But now, Chinese Civilization has expanded upto Tibet and stands nibbling at our civilization's borders. Time to change the mindset of the majority of Indians so that never again this "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai" narrative is taken seriously.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is a serious threat. I wonder is Amit Shah is looking into the accounts of Congress. I have seen multiple Congress Committee members from different states that are spreading the Chinese propaganda video of North Pangong Lake as southern bank videos showing Chinese tourists.

Though the reach is limited to a few thousand people, it has a lot of Pakistani people also pretending to be Indians and forwarding this around. Many of the genuinely ignorant people are getting the wrong idea already.

I think that IB needs to investigate these individuals and arrest them. We are on the brink of a war and Congress party members are spreading internal strife at China's behest.
congress core vote bank hinduphobic leftists And muslims will be pretty happy in case India loses war... all coz they hate Modi they dont care abt India anyways only motivation is money they can loot ...

Knowitall

Sir is it confirmed or just a rumor? Sorry for asking again, lots of unverified news floating around 😅

This will mean Chinese are preparing the ground for artillery barrage/airstrikes. Moldo garrison sits right at the bottom of Magar hills, and rocket artillery can sometimes be way off their target.
If we indeed control all the heights in that area then it makes sense.

Any offensive by them anywhere will result in us razing the modlo garrison to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles