India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
To be honest, India is missing a big opportunity here by not demonizing the acrotric government of China. Indian democracy should have automatically taken care of it. The problem is with the babu mind set within the governing system. Democracy only should have unified the whole west standing with india against China. TBH indian youth is the answer for China as youth has the passion to spread the word in west. This shouldn't have happened in the first place. Jaishankar is heading to China for what? This is the time to answer the PLA
Forget China, GoI does not even demonise Pak.

vayuu1

Country flag
Whatever, he should not meet the Chinese counter
Bhai bura nhi manega to ek baat bolu, ee ke beech main W or ta ke beech main I daal de, sahi rahega, kyunki is time harkatay wo Wali hi kr rha hai.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Tonight is important too, as we speak the chinks maybe trying to do something, they tend to do this before meetings and negotations
Yeah right. Recently have u noticed that when they 'try' to do something, IA is already done. Next time they come towards, they better watch their backs too.

Cheetah007

Country flag
Well he can meet his chink counterpart but should act dumb and most importantly not concede anything, he is a diplomat and I trust him to do his job.
Rajnath Singh met someone in Moscow last week. Let Indian Army answer with Cannons. I am sure after some casualties, CCP will come in senses. IA needs to record the videos of the attack and make it public. That's how CCP will be embarrassed in West

Narsimha

Country flag
Propaganda doesn't win you battles. I don't care if they show they have Jackie chan ki aulad in their army ranks.
We need to buy time. Politicians can do it. We need to be ready for back stab.

Just act as if we don't want are prepared for battle. When time comes we kick these Thapa in guts.
offtopic, do you like rammstein?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The Max they did was asking "Kya ho raha hai Balochistan me" at UN
My personal opinion is that this demonising business only make a few Human Rights groups Rich and Fat, it just creates a few more elite clubs.
we have enough things to worry about. Governing one sixth of humanity is not a joke.

Cheetah007

Country flag
My personal opinion is that this demonising business only make a few Human Rights groups Rich and Fat, it just creates a few more elite clubs.
we have enough things to worry about. Governing one sixth of humanity is not a joke.
China is also the 1/5th population of the world. We shouldn't hide behind it. India is a nuclear country. Indian Army is more than willing to show its muscles but those Babus are something else. Remember in 1967 when Politicians had the will, IA gave a bloody nose to PLA. My whole point is that Indian democracy along with its powerful army are the answer. But Babus are in the democratic system who look for their self interest.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
:facepalm:
Great Idea. Airlift arty gun on Black Top. Make it a stationary target, unable to move. And for what? To target finger area. Nishana lagana hai.
:facepalm:

Do people not know that there are Arty F.O. who embed with Infantry at Black Top (or any peak) to direct arty fire onto tgt? Arty is supposed to shoot and scoot. Not stay rooted on a mountain top with no spacing or concealment, vulnerable to counter-battery. Why post such tweets here? Simply post the pics. No need for their gyaan on gun placement.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
f1, f2, f3 and f4 were occupied by IA. so if this is true then what caused firing at f2?
did chinese reached f2 using boats or mini submarines?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
China is also the 1/5th population of the world. We shouldn't hide behind it. India is a nuclear country. Indian Army is more than willing to show its muscles but those Babus are something else. Remember in 1967 when Politicians had the will, IA gave a bloody nose to PLA. My whole point is that Indian democracy along with its powerful army are the answer. But Babus are in the democratic system who look for their self interest.
You are a BOLD guy.. 😉

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Only one guy has even mentioned about F2. So we're not even sure they were there in the first place.
And towards the top, the fingers kinda merge so confrontation could have happened there too, although the reports of confrontation having taken place are more or less from "sources"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles