India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Video released by Chinese was from first week of June in Galwan
Propaganda doesn't win you battles. I don't care if they show they have Jackie chan ki aulad in their army ranks.
We need to buy time. Politicians can do it. We need to be ready for back stab.

Just act as if we don't want are prepared for battle. When time comes we kick these Thapa in guts.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
IDK but i am sure enough it will scare the sh*t out of Chinkis
You bow before the brave legends of ours. If you don't recognize the remains, at least respect the pic you probably know. I know I might be getting emotional but no body has to IDK them.🙏

shade

Country flag
when India does not abandon one china policy etc.. we are also to blame.
Our fault is being economically/militarily/industrially weak and above all being careless as to the state of the Eastern border.
I hope this behavior changes henceforth.

No nariyal paani in some town of TN will pacify the snake Xi, he and his fellows only understand the language of strength.

duhastmish

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So all eyes will be on 10 sept:-
1. Induction of Rafales
2. French Defence delegates in India( May be signing of additional Rafales😬).
3. At last the Indo-China EAM talks in Russia which will decide the fate of LAC as Brigadier Commander, Corps Commander as well as Defence Ministry talks were inconclusive.
Rafales are of no use right now. Except for showcase.
We have proven su 30 and migs

DownWithCCP

Country flag
So all eyes will be on 10 sept:-
1. Induction of Rafales
2. French Defence delegates in India( May be signing of additional Rafales😬).
3. At last the Indo-China EAM talks in Russia which will decide the fate of LAC as Brigadier Commander, Corps Commander as well as Defence Ministry talks were inconclusive.
Tonight is important too, as we speak the chinks maybe trying to do something, they tend to do this before meetings and negotations

vayuu1

Country flag
Abey bc thamba!!! Kya train ki Tarah bhag rahe Ho, dheere dheere post nhi kr sakte.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
What was the purpose of firing shots? That the old rules of no fire arms no longer apply?
'

Country flag
Our fault is being economically/militarily/industrially weak and above all being careless as to the state of the Eastern border.
I hope this behavior changes henceforth.

No nariyal paani in some town of TN will pacify the snake Xi, he and his fellows only understand the language of strength.
we have a chances of formal alliances we should take it this kind of opportunity may never come again.

Cheetah007

Country flag
To be honest, India is missing a big opportunity here by not demonizing the acrotric government of China. Indian democracy should have automatically taken care of it. The problem is with the babu mind set within the governing system. Democracy only should have unified the whole west standing with india against China. TBH indian youth is the answer for China as youth has the passion to spread the word in west. This shouldn't have happened in the first place. Jaishankar is heading to China for what? This is the time to answer the PLA

DownWithCCP

Country flag
To be honest, India is missing a big opportunity here by not demonizing the acrotric government of China. Indian democracy should have automatically taken care of it. The problem is with the babu mind set within the governing system. Democracy only should have unified the whole west standing with india against China. TBH indian youth is the answer for China as youth has the passion to spread the word in west. This shouldn't have happened in the first place. Jaishankar is heading to China for what? This is the time to answer the PLA
Jaishankar in China hmmm that's news everybody, I thought he was going to Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles