India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
after 30 minutes of reading previous pages since my last post. i am still 35 pages behind

for fucksake can u call slow down.. i am trying to catch up :dude::dude:

i am now reading the pages where and how @Bhumihar got famous and single handly managed to start WW3 and @tarunraju giving him new forum title... i m that much behind on this thread

cereal killer

Country flag

shade

Country flag
If the Chinese sweet talk big numbers "we're giving you $300 billion worth mineral resources," why not?

And of course, BJP will adopt a "kaddu katega, sabme batega" stance. Adani ko milega, aur Jindal ko bhi. So there's no opposition. Sushant drama has only proven his media management prowess.

After the Jaishankar-Wang meet, I predict a complete Indian withdrawal from the south bank peaks, and a very very fake Chinese withdrawal from the north bank handcrafted to pull the wool over the Indian public's eyes.
This seems too contrived to be real tbh.
It has all the soundbite/keyword elements, like crony capitalism, Adani, 56 inch weak, nationalism only towards pakistan and muslims etc etc.

Also it is a very shitty deal, Afghanistan is no Gulf paradise where it will be ez to extract and transport Minerals, knowing that Porki is basically has half the country in his sway directly or indirectly and let alone deal with the volatile and 4D Chess playing Farsis for Logistics, It's literally to risky to make it a "tempting" proposition

If Adani has such a lust for minerals he can tell his frand Modi to do a Final Solution of the Naxals and rent out all the mineral rich bits of MP, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Orissa to his mining companies.

idk of all the various realistic scenarios of "Modi cucking to the Cheenis" you choose this very improbable "Rafale Scam" tier blog article/ theory

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bullets reach quicker... Which is why it is important to place .50cal Barrett M95s up there.
cmon buddy no Indian soldier will fire on Sadhu/Sanyasis on the other hand probably an anti aircraft gun kept on a peak can give a devastating blow to even 1000 enemies trying to scale the peak, why to stop at a sniper Rifle.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
cmon buddy no Indian soldier will fire on Sadhu/Sanyasis on the other hand probably an anti aircraft gun kept on a peak can give a devastating blow to even 1000 enemies trying to scale the peak, why to stop at a sniper Rifle.
Not the hobos dude. 😐
I meant any chink trying to slink by... See the context wrt the quoted post.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
after 30 minutes of reading previous pages since my last post. i am still 35 pages behind

for fucksake can u call slow down.. i am trying to catch up :dude::dude:

i am now reading the pages where and how @Bhumihar got famous and single handly managed to start WW3 and @tarunraju giving him new forum title... i m that much behind on this thread
Then you have reached half way; the other half is Jashankar bashing for the sake of bashing EAM.

rwbeast

Country flag
Fencing being done by IA using barbed wires
Just Like What We Did back in Watershed, but this time on their(?) territory! WINTER IS COMING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles