India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Chinese forum members are copying my images from my post here :rofl:

https://defenceforumindia.com/threa...ategic-discussion.82293/page-818#post-1753668

I got the video link from them

they copying my screen caps

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:
Lol! Chinks, Pakis, News channels et all are following this forum closely and reproducing maps and write ups out here with gay abandon!!

As Oscar Wilde said, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! Shows DFI has become the repository of good credible posts and reference material! :yo:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Even beyond the Indian Claim Line! :) Of course the entire Aksai Chin is Indian territory upto the Johnson Line that Nehru gifted away to China saying, "It's ok as not even a blade of grass grows there"! Huh? That's 45,000 Sq Kms for crying out loud!!
He ignored the rivers that were originating from there. He ignored the salt plains. He ignored the Strategic value.
Negduu was retarded

Tridev123

Country flag
If the Tibetans are not serious about the task, i.e. not producing enough babies, then as per your suggestions, shouldn't we help them with baby-making and raise a new Indo-Tibetan Baby Force? Of course, considering the fact that increasing the population is the only end goal. Man, at the end of the day, every nation has to fight for its independence itself. External factors can influence the equation only so much and not more. Us paying the Tibetans to procreate is a harebrained idea. What if they have a change of heart and decide to open coffee shops in Dharamshala instead of fighting the Hans. Sunk costs would be too high.
My idea of putting a figure to each family having children was to make the general idea more quantifiable. An increase in the Tibetan population in India is fine whatever be the magnitude.
There are reports that appx 100,000 Tibetans crossed over into India along with the Dalai Lama in the fifties and sixties.
There would be many hundreds of thousands of Chinese PLA and Han Chinese police forces in Tibet presently.
The SFF of appx 7000 men would have no chance against lakhs of Chinese soldiers.
Assuming that the Exile Tibetan population stayed at around 100,000 how many potential recruits would be available. Not much.
Population is used as a weapon whether we like it or not. An example Mullahs in Pakistan ask the Muslims there not to practice family planning and have more children.
The Muslim Ughur population in Xinjiang is also slowly decreasing. The authorities there are performing forced abortions on Ughur women and asking them to marry Han Chinese.
Tell me, can the SFF get recruits from Chinese controlled Tibet. Very little in number if at all. Most of the recruits are from the Tibetan exiles here.

If you can understand the larger message here there is no need to quib over semantics. A larger Tibetan population in India will enable more recruits to a future guerrilla force. Simple.
If you didn't like the wording of the idea, you are free to change the language as long as the message is not lost.

Population is an important factor. Take the Parsi population in India. They have a negative population growth rate and there is fear among the community that they may cease to exist in a few decades. You cannot ridicule it.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
"This time they came with their armoured personnel carriers, driving on their cemented road from Moldo to Rezang La. But this advance also came to a halt and was followed by a hasty retreat."

I wonder why? :notsure:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Lol! Chinks, Pakis, News channels et all are following this forum closely and reproducing maps and write ups out here with gay abandon!!

As Oscar Wilde said, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! Shows DFI has become the repository of good credible posts and reference material! :yo:
That's why we need to control our language, and restrict some of the sensitive info. :)

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
What is also fascinating to see is the Paki behaviour other than diplomatic support it has done very little for his 'all weather ally',CDS Bipin Rawat warning to Pakis had even made them more circumspect on the other hand coming Quad meeting in New Delhi has all but cemented the alliance,US & it's allies even Germany is now actively wanting to 'diversify' in Asia,chink moves now have not just actively destroyed chink lobby which was present in our Capital but economic decoupling which was laughed off when Doklam happened is step by step becoming possible,it has also given a nudge to babudom about the military upgrades & indigenous manufacturing,Chinks are surely bearing 'costs' for some fingers which chink would usually patrol

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Xi Jinping Plans to Purge Military After Failures on Indian Border

A report published by Nikkei Asian Review (NAR) on Thursday asserted that Chinese dictator Xi Jinping is planning “another brutal purge” of his military leadership.

NAR asserted that Xi is reportedly displeased with the performance of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) against Indian troops on the border, eager to consolidate more military power under his direct command, and nervous about political unrest to come in China.

According to NAR, an even bigger reorganization and purge could be in the works, driven partly by Xi’s desire to tighten his grip over the military — and militarize more of China’s police forces — before a prospective confrontation with the United States or another Tiananmen Square-style uprising.

In this analysis, Xi is pushing China to the brink of military confrontations in several theaters by personally taking a hand in provocative actions like the August 26 launch of “aircraft carrier killer” ballistic missiles into the South China Sea.

At the same time, Xi has been tightening control over internal security units by putting them under the direct control of the Communist Party instead of the government bureaucracy and its oversight committees. Xi is fond of cementing these power grabs by presenting each unit he takes control of with a brand new flag in a “pompous ceremony.”

Xi also likes to dispatch his deputies to give thinly-veiled warnings to unit commanders that Xi will punish them for insufficient personal devotion. The implication is that commanders who are not loyal enough are liable to be deemed “two-faced” and “corrupt,” which are serious and often terminal conditions in China.

Another NAR post in June, written shortly after the bloody brawl between Indian and Chinese soldiers along the border in Ladakh, hinted that Xi did not expect his forces to get thrashed by the Indians in hand-to-hand combat — on the same day he was celebrating his 67th birthday! — and he was severely displeased by the resulting loss of “face.”

Xi clearly expected his extensively reorganized, centrally controlled military to perform better after years of “Wolf Warrior” propaganda, named after a series of highly successful military action films that began in 2015, and severely underestimated the Indians’ determination to stand their ground.

Xi has been slapped twice or better still, kicked hard in his butt repeatedly by the Indian Army! He's now mad as hell. So we can expect this jackass to do anything to save face - probably even indulge in a limited skirmish. He's heistating though, as he seems to have lost faith in his conscript army against the battle hardened experienced Indians and scared of getting screwed again, losing whatever credibility he has left.

This poor clown is between a rock and a hard place. Damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't!!

cereal killer

Country flag
"This time they came with their armoured personnel carriers, driving on their cemented road from Moldo to Rezang La. But this advance also came to a halt and was followed by a hasty retreat."

I wonder why? :notsure:
The answer is in the headline.. Indians had already occupied the heights & were armed to teeth.. Any clash would have led to annihilation of Chinese Moldo garrison. They did a sensible thing.

Arihant

What is also fascinating to see is the Paki behaviour other than diplomatic support it has done very little for his 'all weather ally',CDS Bipin Rawat warning to Pakis had even made them more circumspect on the other hand coming Quad meeting in New Delhi has all but cemented the alliance,US & it's allies even Germany is now actively wanting to 'diversify' in Asia,chink moves now have not just actively destroyed chink lobby which was present in our Capital but economic decoupling which was laughed off when Doklam happened is step by step becoming possible,it has also given a nudge to babudom about the military upgrades & indigenous manufacturing,Chinks are surely bearing 'costs' for some fingers which chink would usually patrol
Pakis are not quite. I think they are providing consultancy for training and media management to China. We have seen how Chinese failed in media management in May-June.Pakis are expert in fake news and mountain warfare as they are fighting in Kashmir (or at least knows how to fight in mountainous regions).

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
The answer is in the headline.. Indians had already occupied the heights & were armed to teeth.. Any clash would have led to annihilation of Chinese Moldo garrison. They did a sensible thing.
Article says they first came with clubs and had to retreat because IA troops open fired in air. Then they came with APC and again had to retreat but the article doesn't give any reason.

So I am wondering did we fire Milan or Carl Gustaf to warm them. :notsure:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Pakis are not quite. I think they are providing consultancy for training and media management part of China
That is what they do best ,ghafoora might be in loop but it is surprising atleast because chicoms already have a world biggest propaganda apparatus ,let the winter come chinks would know what battle fatigue is.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I know it is considered asinine by our users here but I just want to explore the possibility.

How much men and Machinery do we need to occupy/partially occupy Tibet?

I mean if A strike is launched from Bhutan it will we 120 km away from Lhasa and 140 Km from Indian side.

The Tibet Plateau despite being closer to Chinese Mainland is till chocked by mountain ranges and Dry plain.

here are some map for our reference.

china.PNG

Lhasa is surrounded by mountain range from the North and icy cold plane in the West. There only way to enter is through East.

The area around Arunchal will be place of some serious Jungle Warfare.

IF we somehow manage to pull this off we will secure Brahmaputra and Chicken Neck while holding Chinas Water Supply.

How much man machine tech will be required?

Akula

Country flag
I know it is considered asinine by our users here but I just want to explore the possibility.

How much men and Machinery do we need to occupy/partially occupy Tibet?

I mean if A strike is launched from Bhutan it will we 120 km away from Lhasa and 140 Km from Indian side.

The Tibet Plateau despite being closer to Chinese Mainland is till chocked by mountain ranges and Dry plain.

here are some map for our reference.

Lhasa is surrounded by mountain range from the North and icy cold plane in the West. There only way to enter is through East.

The area around Arunchal will be place of some serious Jungle Warfare.

IF we somehow manage to pull this off we will secure Brahmaputra and Chicken Neck while holding Chinas Water Supply.

How much man machine tech will be required?
We will need lot of helicopters, both attack and heavy lift.

sachincba

Country flag
Article says they first came with clubs and had to retreat because IA troops open fired in air. Then they came with APC and again had to retreat but the article doesn't give any reason.

So I am wondering did we fire Milan or Carl Gustaf to warm them. :notsure:
Exactly what I thought when I read the article. I think India fired artillery as well.. Indian army is having fun there.

Arihant

That is what they do best ,ghafoora might be in loop but it is surprising atleast because chicoms already have a world biggest propaganda apparatus ,let the winter come chinks would know what battle fatigue is.
Chinese are propaganda master but they don't know how to use it in Indian context.So they want to understand it from ISPR :lawl: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles