India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.K

Country flag
I know it is considered asinine by our users here but I just want to explore the possibility.

How much men and Machinery do we need to occupy/partially occupy Tibet?

I mean if A strike is launched from Bhutan it will we 120 km away from Lhasa and 140 Km from Indian side.

The Tibet Plateau despite being closer to Chinese Mainland is till chocked by mountain ranges and Dry plain.

here are some map for our reference.

Lhasa is surrounded by mountain range from the North and icy cold plane in the West. There only way to enter is through East.

The area around Arunchal will be place of some serious Jungle Warfare.

IF we somehow manage to pull this off we will secure Brahmaputra and Chicken Neck while holding Chinas Water Supply.

How much man machine tech will be required?
This in itself can be a nice war gaming thread

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

Kumata

Country flag
Lol! Chinks, Pakis, News channels et all are following this forum closely and reproducing maps and write ups out here with gay abandon!!

As Oscar Wilde said, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! Shows DFI has become the repository of good credible posts and reference material! :yo:
well, another 2 folks worth zero salt and most fav on chinese forum are Ajai shukla and ashok swine...

Kumata

Country flag
That is why I am sure of the Chinese debacle... Pakis will instigate them to punch above the weight and the Chinese will be flat on the ground..
Hum to doobe hai sanam, tumhe bhi le doobenge..

Than whinny the pooh's dialogue will be .. and pokis will celebrate thinking we did not have to pay CPEC debt now...let us open another Naan factory...LOL

1599386877545.png

cereal killer

Country flag
I know it is considered asinine by our users here but I just want to explore the possibility.

How much men and Machinery do we need to occupy/partially occupy Tibet?

I mean if A strike is launched from Bhutan it will we 120 km away from Lhasa and 140 Km from Indian side.

The Tibet Plateau despite being closer to Chinese Mainland is till chocked by mountain ranges and Dry plain.

here are some map for our reference.

Lhasa is surrounded by mountain range from the North and icy cold plane in the West. There only way to enter is through East.

The area around Arunchal will be place of some serious Jungle Warfare.

IF we somehow manage to pull this off we will secure Brahmaputra and Chicken Neck while holding Chinas Water Supply.

How much man machine tech will be required?
Not impossible but will require some extra capabilities that we don't have currently.
Full fledged dedicated S400 regiments + extra mountain strike corps.. Rafales in operation mode. Chinis will response with their strong suit CM & BM's... Get More SRBMs.. Induction of Pralaay, Prahar SRBMs.. Prithvi missile stock should be in hundreds & more. Brahmos for tactical strikes.
I don't expect any kind of revolution in Tibetans.. Unless they still have some sort of believe in Dalai Lama words.. Especially young generation.
Massive effort will be required & China will definitely go nuclear.
At the moment I'll be happy of we can get either Aksai Chin or even better Ngari prefecture.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the Melcchas are scared. Kyu hilla Dala Na Melcchas ko.
Pakistan is hosting a fully operational Strategic Support Force (SSF) station of China’s PLA, which is engaged in cyber-warfare, ELINT/SIGINT, electronic warfare and psychological warfare against assets of the United States and most probably India too.
WolfPack.

Ya'll Nibbiars Ab kisi ko Melcchas se khatra nahi, ab Melcchas ko sab se khatra hai.

Last edited:

sachincba

Country flag
Now that Chinese are on backfoot and have no face saver here. They may try something idiotic to save their face.
Paglayega tab toh laat khayega :p

Kumata

Country flag
Not impossible but will require some extra capabilities that we don't have currently.
Full fledged dedicated S400 regiments + extra mountain strike corps.. Rafales in operation mode. Chinis will response with their strong suit CM & BM's... Get More SRBMs.. Induction of Pralaay, Prahar SRBMs.. Prithvi missile stock should be in hundreds & more. Brahmos for tactical strikes.
I don't expect any kind of revolution in Tibetans.. Unless they still have some sort of believe in Dalai Lama words.. Especially young generation.
Massive effort will be required & China will definitely go nuclear.
At the moment I'll be happy of we can get either Aksai Chin or even better Ngari prefecture.
sensible.

New gen tibetans don't have that fighting spirit anymore moreover, with their long stay here, many have married local women in dharamshala so their blood line is already mixed and not pure. New gen is anyways indian citizens by birth so they have no belonging to their home land... nutshell.. their His holiness is last hope...

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Now that Chinese are on backfoot and have no face saver here. They may try something idiotic to save their face.
Paglayega tab toh laat khayega :p
IA should provoke and bait that new commander of PLA in south bank of Pyangyong tso and make him make some moves and annihilate moldo garrison. We need to take revenge for 20 soldiers died in PP 14 Galwan valley.( Retaliation and PLA soldiers killed is not sufficient) Chance for IA to destroy PLA and Xi wolf warrior bravado

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the Melcchas are scared. Kyu hilla Dala Na Melcchas ko.
Pakistan is hosting a fully operational Strategic Support Force (SSF) station of China’s PLA, which is engaged in cyber-warfare, ELINT/SIGINT, electronic warfare and psychological warfare against assets of the United States and most probably India too.
WolfPack.

Ya'll Nibbiars Ab kisi ko Melcchas se khatra nahi, ab Melcchas ko sab se khatra hai.
So the aam Abdul's slave pak momins hav made China their baap on social media 😂 and their forum. Ye bhi koi Zindagi hai kya 😬

Prakshepak

Country flag
Chinese rhetoric is way down compared to what was during Doklam crisis (where everyday GobarTimes was threatning to teach us a lesson). I think they don't know how to react and not confident of the outcome. Because if they get beating their H&D in entire world goes for the toss and even small countires in Indo-China sea will start nibbling at them. They may still attack to save face but I like the uncertainty they have. Other option they have is to wait for winter and use that to diffuse and pretend it goes away... either way I am liking where we have them right now.

Sehwag213

Country flag
IA should provoke and bait that new commander of PLA in south bank of Pyangyong tso and make him make some moves and annihilate moldo garrison. We need to take revenge for 20 soldiers died in PP 14 Galwan valley.( Retaliation and PLA soldiers killed is not sufficient) Chance for IA to destroy PLA and Xi wolf warrior bravado
Not a wise idea considering pandemic and our economic conditions now.
We don't need an all out confrontation now.
Our best result would be restoration of April status quo.

Prakshepak

Country flag
Yes. If we are able to get status quo as of April. It simultaneously puts China where we want and outof our psyche for good not hover our head all the time. It allows us to make moves in Giltgit-Baltistan next year as that is much more strategic in value. We need land access to Afghanistan and Central Asia to play bigger role in the region.

To think like chinese...... land access to Afg and central asia is Indian Civilizations right.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
As statements by DM of two countries April status Quo will never happen and PLA buying time to mount an attack. Why provide them time to assess options... They changed commander so that they can fight not to agree status quo in south bank. Coming days they will definitely mount an attack on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles