India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockdog

Country flag
What about current crisis? After the comments by Western commander? And what about media what is public sentiment?
We don't have national wide of anti-India sentiment, people back to normal life after Jan-April national wide lockdown. They are busy on making money and enjoy in cinemas and parties. I have to say only 5% of people care about those border issues.

But for our military fans, especially our biggest military forum:

From the message of Western commander, we really smell something.

95% of new threads support PLA to launch a middle to large strike in border area, we also think this time it's IA made active move since last two months.

I knew some of people from top thinktank which India focused, they visited border areas (both West and Middle) but all kept silent on their weibo accounts (they were active before). The CCP top brass is taking the issues very seriously, but just didn't send to public.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
PLA Casualties ?

Now that we are officially in conflict, let's draw a line upon what OSINT & other news sources we can believe and which other can be fake news and propaganda.
Pakistani & Chinese propaganda is notorious and we need to remain sane, but most importantly, not become carriers of such propaganda.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sir ji i particularly heard that small arms were fired. Few strategic heights captured.
I would be most happy with that if someone throws out those five BPTA agreements to the Tibetan high altitude winds and massaging that the Chinese are playing with fire.. and not with a Police Mahilla Battalion.

Till now it was a free run for them and they always behaved like a bully moderator of this forum showing their eyes to us whenever they wished.. and the Babus in South Block plotting all the time how to court Martial the Indian Army General..

That is what they did to Sunderajee and another would be Chief post-Wangdung..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles