India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
i have been saying this since last months.. we will see more and more action and possibly a short but bloodiest war as winter approaches. :hehe:

also remember, Chinese concubine is super quite..usually quite. i think they are planning something naughty along the western border close to winter.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
After sifting through Chinese forums, the general sentiment in China (at least among the Chinese who care about the situation), is that of anger and cynicism. Apparently the CCP is unable to manage the graveyard pics dump, and the "renovation" theory isn't flying.

The theory from June that Indian Army went on a murder spree after Col Babu's death, indiscriminately killing dozens of PLA troops, is gathering steam.

Suhaan

Country flag
After sifting through Chinese forums, the general sentiment is that of anger and cynicism. Apparently the CCP is unable to manage the graveyard pics dump, and the "renovation" theory isn't flying.

The theory from June that Indian Army went on a murder spree after Col Babu's death, indiscriminately killing dozens of PLA troops is gathering steam.
Rather than provoking IA,it seems PLA got provoked well they have provoked themselves

UZI™️

Country flag
After sifting through Chinese forums, the general sentiment in China (at least among the Chinese who care about the situation), is that of anger and cynicism. Apparently the CCP is unable to manage the graveyard pics dump, and the "renovation" theory isn't flying.

The theory from June that Indian Army went on a murder spree after Col Babu's death, indiscriminately killing dozens of PLA troops, is gathering steam.
In short their Noddles Shivering has Started.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
The way you talk to me is not polite,

and from your latest comments i saw your wording is quite racial offensive, i have no interest to communicate with you.
Your DENIAL MODE just confirms that ~50 Chinese soldiers died. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok, run away like a typical coward Han Chinese citing childish excuse "You no Polite, me no talk".

It's extremely pity to be a Chinese soldier who has no value to CCP than some insect.

The whole world is sick and tired of you Han Chinese as you gave Kung-Flu to the world. Oh btw your so called hero Bruce-Lee was beaten few times by average stuntman. So much for Kung-Flu God. :pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles