India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country flag

cereal killer

Country flag
Anyone here can confirm Is Reqin part of Indian controlled LAC or Chinese one? PLA western theater command has confirmed that India has captured Reqin area.

mokoman

Country flag
Well, that's not the end of it... With guns for not being used, the side amassing the greatest numbers & preperations for melee brawl will dominate. I'm expecting something.

Indian overconfidence let IAF regionally outnumbered 5:1 on 27th, while tgey should have been waiting in ambush with SAMs, Sukhois ready & downed upto dozen Paki jets. Instead we have a claimed F-16 kill (efficiently countered by their immediate Su-30 kill claim) & "tes was fantastic" taunts. Something like that shouldn't happen again.
:lehappy: Wanted to say same thing but didnt want to appear concern trolling .

Read that there was firearms used in a brief encounter at 5 pm today .

Tommorow may well be a blood bath for both sides.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
He is saying that they had sovereign control over the region. They might have but now we got control of the heights. Time for Randi Rona for Global times:clap2:
Hu Xing Ping Pong Ching Chong aka Bat eater means:-

1. Chini would keep living in 62 forever even if China breaks apart like below.
2. India has broken the status quo and beat us back BUT since I am a lowlife Chini I won't admit we got beaten since fake Han pride bites dust.
3. Even after ~ 50 odd graves are shown I won't admit even 1 Chini dead in Galwan.

You should now be master in reading Chini dirty brain fed by bat meat. :dude:

1598890079972.png

IndiaRising

Country flag
Well, that's not the end of it... With guns for not being used, the side amassing the greatest numbers & preperations for melee brawl will dominate. I'm expecting something.

Indian overconfidence let IAF regionally outnumbered 5:1 on 27th, while tgey should have been waiting in ambush with SAMs, Sukhois ready & downed upto dozen Paki jets. Instead we have a claimed F-16 kill (efficiently countered by their immediate Su-30 kill claim) & "tes was fantastic" taunts. Something like that shouldn't happen again.
our boys are not sitting with their hands tied anymore. They have the proper gear to counter. Also last night’s action was based on actionable intelligence. We are not playing with kid gloves anymore. All troops along LaC must be on heightened state of alert.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
our boys are not sitting with their hands anymore. They have the proper gear to counter. Also last night’s action was based on actionable intelligence. We are not playing with kid gloves anymore. All troops along LaC must be on heightened state of alert.
Sincerely hope that is true... Otherwise there's severe loss of face awaiting India. Let's see how things are handled.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Tiny miny lullies feel bad that we are squattin on their perceived territory and hold a bunch of em masturbating batmunchers as captives. You know 'Chinaz da bigg guy in da town and we ain't cowin down ne yo' things. The comments, read em all bro. I needn't no dinner anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles