India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockdog

Country flag
What is the mood inside China?
Same as this news in 2017:

The graveyard is yearly updated and renovated.
We have Tomb Sweeping Day as most 5 important national holidays.

There is not “hate emotion” contents toward India during the memorial ceremony, just for pure patriotiism education. After all, India and China only had one war for the whole 3000 yrs history, common people have no strong feeling about India.

doreamon

Country flag
Well I believe him. He doesn't do mujra without a reason. Also, he has a lot of information but didn't disclose it because of govt. told him to shut up.

Officially game is on.

Probable battle casualty? The existence of SFF is anyway not acknowledged.

Jags don't do CAP, they either train for the delivering ordinance precisely or deliver ordinance precisely. And we had ample time for training.

Disclaimer: - Just dismiss my jingoistic tone, I am just excited :devil:
Looks like we dropped some of this on chinese head . I ll be thrilled .

images.jpeg.jpg

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Logically, there should be a much larger counter-action by the Chinese tonight (owing to Indian ground force's night blindness), just like on 27th Feb... Mustn't be caught with pants down again.
2nd September is full-moon (poornima). The night sky is bright, no night blindness. SFF/deployed troops will have the best gear anyway.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
we stopped them in the middle of the night
hello belh, what happened on 27th feb, can u remind me again?
Well, that's not the end of it... With guns for not being used, the side amassing the greatest numbers & preperations for melee brawl will dominate. I'm expecting something.

Indian overconfidence let IAF regionally outnumbered 5:1 on 27th despite Paki reaction being utmostly predictable, while they should have been waiting in ambush to meet tgem with SAMs, Sukhois ready & downed upto dozen Paki jets.
Instead we have a claimed F-16 kill (efficiently countered by their immediate Su-30 kill claim) & "tea was fantastic" taunts. Something like that shouldn't happen again.

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

That's because for 2931 years of those supposed 3000 years, India china were not neighbours.
We never had boundary with China proper....Tibet is a whole different country and culture vs Han China. Tibetans controlled beyond Xining in their heyday. Just look at their language, they share strong affiliation to Sanskrit and India. Any one that has been to Tibet can see the intersection between our culture and theirs.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Same as this news in 2017:

The graveyard is yearly updated and renovated.
We have Tomb Sweeping Day as most 5 important national holidays.

There is not “hate emotion” contents toward India during the memorial ceremony, just for pure patriotiism education. After all, India and China only had one war for the whole 3000 yrs history, common people have no strong feeling about India.
What about current crisis? After the comments by Western commander? And what about media what is public sentiment?

Floydian

Country flag
Just wondering why are we giving so much weightage to "who fires the bullet first"? Is it to be a good boy in front of the UN/ history books? As it is the Chinese are liars and master manipulators, who won't think twice before lying through their teeth! Hell, they don't even respect any international laws! So why the heck?

[/QUOTE]

Latest from my sources. on 29-30 night, when PLA tried to wrest control of a protrusion on the southern bank of PT, IA came to know about it and moved in in strength. They surrounded a high ground on the SB of PT which has a PLA post which over looks our road from Chushul to Demchok. We held 25-30 PLA soldiers manning that post as POWs. After that we moved in further deeper and occupied other high grounds over looking the full PLA camp on the northwest bank of Sangur Tso. PLA wants India to withdraw from these features which has been refused by India. Now the ball is in PLA court. Either they have to open fire on our troops which means they will start the war or accept the new status quo. Any firing on the SB of PT between the PT and Sangur Tso gap will result in action across finger areas with all the area from F4-F8 becoming live

By vstol Jockey.... from another forum....you can trust him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles