Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
:dude: We all know man.

You are low key trolling us .
Well , my be I was able to full penetrate the DFI's , and not just at that but many twettrti of FB people's are posting my picture's and information and even channel's are going to go after it's .

Last edited:

Synergy

Country flag
Agree with everexcept the stretch us thin part. You can’t teally stretch the Indian army thin, too massive a force and the Chinese don’t have superior numbers to do that. Everything else, spot on.
Yep. my wording was not proper. It'd have been "they are trying to stretch us thin".

mokoman

Country flag
Well my be I was able to full , and not just at that but manu twettrti of FB people's are posting my picture's and information and even channel's are going to go after it's .
What do you mean? what picture are they posting ?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What do you mean? what picture are they posting ?
The chinese doing the OBL Compound exercise's , the Chinese attack's on the France's , KJ 500 AWACE's stationed in the Hotan Air Statione's , even the PLAGF's exercises's I posted are being ended in other's site's .

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
And now , My picture's posted are being ended on many site's and channel's . Indeed I am a Chini colonel , undected for 45 day's .
My Dear Arvion, publicity of Chinese offensive military arms and equipment is part of Chinese Psy War and the idea is is to convince the enemy that they stand no chance in a military conflict. Use of agents, bots, mediamen etc for that purpose has become common knowledge.

You, unfortunately, seems to be doing that... Look at the impact of T-15 Light Tank publicity which has prompted the interested parties and scared Generals to float the idea of procurement of Light tanks at a time and under a situation when it is not so badly required..

The same was done during OP PARKRAM by throwing up Tank 80 UD..

So, I suggest please do not use this forum for scaremongering...

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My Dear Arvion, publicity of Chinese offensive military arms and equipment is part of Chinese Psy War and the idea is is to convince the enemy that they stand no chance in a military conflict. Use of agents, bots, mediamen etc for that purpose has become common knowledge.

You, unfortunately, seems to be doing that... Look at the impact of T-15 Light Tank publicity which has prompted the interested parties and scared Generals to float the idea of procurement of Light tanks at a time and under a situation when it is not so badly required..

I didn't knew that my post's will have that much effective's .

mokoman

Country flag
The chinese doing the OBL Compound exercise's , the Chinese attack's on the France's , KJ 500 AWACE's stationed in the Hotan Air Statione's , even the PLAGF's exercises's I posted are being ended in other's site's .
Lot of people lurk here. I guess maybe they saw ur post.

the Chinese attack's on the France

You mean effell tower in chinese military base , Which site published those photos ?

mokoman

Country flag

:dude: He is han chinese.

Dude is just doing his job.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lot of people lurk here. I guess maybe they saw ur post.

the Chinese attack's on the France

You mean effell tower in chinese military base , Which site published those photos ?
I got those photos from a twettrati of which that person posted 25 picture's . I just picked 9 picture's and posted on the DFI's , and then the same 9 picture's are being posted by some people's , exactly the same which I picked as I thought it was funny's .

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will our tank's will be sended this year to the tank battalion , like the T 90's ? .

garg_bharat

Country flag
Its just a photoshop.

Probably by pakis trolling us . twitter guy then picked it up and posted it , believing its true.
What if it is true.

China is also confused. You must remember that China stands to lose quite a lot by this fight with India.

India will soon be the third largest consumer goods market.

Plus these Chinese are exposed to West and a good life. They are not like soldiers that fought in 62.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
worst case scenario, I think we have 1000s of pilots who are not actively piloting right now. hoping we will get 100/200 from them who are fit enough to fly.
and we know F16s in and out.
No, we have lack of pilots for the current aircraft we have. Each aircraft needs a team of pilots to rotate because war time deployment means each pilot has to do multiple sorties each day. Currently, we don't have enough pilots to rotate comfortably.

Synergy

Country flag
There's also the 100 nos. of F-15 JASDF are looking to sell.
Yep. but I'm not completely sure about, what will happen if baloon starts to go up.

operating cost $29000 vs $8000 /hr.

we know F16 in and out. we are well aware about their capabilities and deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles