Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
US non-committal on CAATSA waiver for India to buy fighter jets from Russia

CAATSA, a political and a commercial tool

US outraged with India for neglecting American F-21s for Russian Jets

Read as ''US threatens India, Again.
India may still end up buying F-21. I think India should buy 114 F-21. Will be very useful against Pakistan one day.

Anandhu Krishna

I'm finding, media threatens again. :D
Media is quoting US law makers

The United States remained non-committal even as New Delhi has asked President Donald Trump’s administration for exemptions from sanctions to clear its way to procure from Russia 21 MiG-29 and 12 Sukhoi-30MKI fighter aircraft for the Indian Air Force.

😀

Synergy

Country flag
There is an economic angle here as well. Why was China so stupid enough to take on India right when the US-led West was ratcheting up trade war with Beijing? China needs Indian markets and a boycott by the latter, if possible (and that's honestly a big IF) will lead to the closure of many Chinese factories.

It really does not make sense, unless certain senior military officers in the PLA are on the payroll of the CIA. If you want to ruin China, you need to cut off access to ALL markets.
that's the point.

I think after releasing Wuhan virus, it was China's plan to attack India but they were not expecting that kind of preparedness and diplomacy.

probably they hoped a war could portray India as not equivalent to China. and world's diplomacy during war could give them some room to save their economy a bit.

Synergy

Country flag
Media is quoting US law makers

The United States remained non-committal even as New Delhi has asked President Donald Trump’s administration for exemptions from sanctions to clear its way to procure from Russia 21 MiG-29 and 12 Sukhoi-30MKI fighter aircraft for the Indian Air Force.

😀
and who is that lawmaker? :D

garg_bharat

Country flag
Hey,to understand what I said you need to know that despite US knowing Pakistan uses proxy war it fails to take necessary action against Pakistan.
US is only supportive of India on China issue **Not** on Pakistan issue.
West&China has always tried to suppress India's growth you cannot deny that
Pakistan is a complicated issue. Pakistan was created by UK and UK stills calls the shots in USA secretly. However support for Pakistan has faded in USA due to Pakistan becoming a client state of China. USA has stopped arms supplies to Pakistan.

West is NOT trying to suppress India's growth. This point is wrong. India's growth is affected by other Asian countries which have shown higher degree of leadership and acumen.

Synergy

Country flag
India may still end up buying F-21. I think India should buy 114 F-21. Will be very useful against Pakistan one day.
I will vote for Gripen if Rafale can't make it due to price. but with a caveat i.e. 100% tot. :D
(+36 more Rafale ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles