India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy

Country flag
Yes but it didn't avoid nearly landlocked Iraq, Afghanistan situation maybe different but still. Even a puppet US Govt. in Bhutan can undermine India. India sure can enter a mutually beneficial alliance with US that will be more than enough as of now which I guess we are currently.
Iraq was not landlocked to US as they already had Kuwait.

Thundering13th

Country flag
They are supporting Pakistan in all issues against India placing military assets against in Pakistan . Giving nuclear weapons to Pakistan while they steal territory in the East. They may not battle India directly but they are making a great effort to make sure Pakistan is completely able to destroy india
The question is how long are we going to be reactionary vis a vis china? Agar yehi chalta raha then we will only react which means we are presenting the momentum to our enemy. Time to grow a pair and I feel winter gives us a wonderful opportunity. Please winter me kuch karo.

Abhay Rajput 02

They are supporting Pakistan in all issues against India placing military assets against in Pakistan . Giving nuclear weapons to Pakistan while they steal territory in the East. They may not battle India directly but they are making a great effort to make sure Pakistan is completely able to destroy india
As I said there is nothing much we can do about Pakistan as they have nuclear weapons. And as long as they exist they will try to destroy us by hook or crook . Unless India is ready to nuke them completely we can't do much about them. Also sir ji many countries give weapons to Pakistan both from USA and EU. They have f16, french submarines, Sweden AWACS etc Italy Leonardo Equipments, etc. and they to this day provide spare to them. China is trying to use them to get more territory . And unlike 2013 where they came unprepared (we still lost some territory) this time they came full prepared to fight. They wouldn't do much other than small skirmish like 1967 to thin our forces along lac and uses Pakistan to advance into Kashmir and Ladakh. Pakistan would have the backing of chinese airforce . Nonetheless as I said I have trust in army but not our airforce due to there lower numbers compare to Chinese . Just imagine what would happen if Chinese put 100s of jets in Pakistan . Chinese jet will not suffer from payload/range in Pakistan. Our entire startegy is that Chinese jets can't take off with higher payloads and fuel , but using Pakistan changes that. As i said no strategic thinking , no vision for future.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
World is getting over with nuclear hangover/ deterrence. Thinking about two nuclear country attacking and mass mobilizing in 90s would have been seen as a global crisis but today world is becoming different. Russians engaging against American interest in middle east. Chinese directly supporting NK and Pakistan with nuclear equipments and going into bloody conflict with india.
Recent dreams to dominate south China sea with American and Chinese naval forces eye to eye against each other.

The level of deterrence in few decades will be established again with hypersonic Nuclear weapons with much more advanced war heads.
Pakistan in past got access to nukes because of American dependence on Pakistan and Chinese TOT.
India today must openly make efforts to stop Pakistani advancements in development of these systems even if requires pro active steps like what Isreal is doing against iran. Clear and simple message to Chinese should be given if provide TOT to Pakistan then we will field more and more number of missiles towards you ultimately undermining your security.
World would definitely not want india to develop these capabilities but we must be among top 3 to develop these system.
Even USA would not like india to develop these system.
But Americans leaving Nuclear treaty shows how thing's are changing with Russians and Chinese doing new testing and developments. Americans also want to do catch up.

Thundering13th

Country flag
As I said there is nothing much we can do about Pakistan as they have nuclear weapons. And as long as they exist they will try to destroy us by hook or crook . Unless India is ready to nuke them completely we can't do much about them. Also sir ji many countries give weapons to Pakistan both from USA and EU. They have f16, french submarines, Sweden AWACS etc Italy Leonardo Equipments, etc. and they to this day provide spare to them. China is trying to use them to get more territory . And unlike 2013 where they came unprepared (we still lost some territory) this time they came full prepared to fight. They wouldn't do much other than small skirmish like 1967 to thin our forces along lac and uses Pakistan to advance into Kashmir and Ladakh. Pakistan would have the backing of chinese airforce . Nonetheless as I said I have trust in army but not our airforce due to there lower numbers compare to Chinese . Just imagine what would happen if Chinese put 100s of jets in Pakistan . Chinese jet will not suffer from payload/range in Pakistan. Our entire startegy is that Chinese jets can't take off with higher payloads and fuel , but using Pakistan changes that. As i said no strategic thinking , no vision for future.
I would not be concerned about ground forces given the alliances forming in the region but IAF is definitely the weakest link in our 2.5 theater fighting equation. If hal/ofb cant meet the standard privatize them. Bring a sense of accountability people here easily find faults with the beauracracy but they are quick to put everything under the carpet when it comes to the workers union in these defense psus. Rights have always preceded duties in this country. Very unfortunate.

Bhadra

Country flag
About the current situation there. There is little to no info about what's really going on there. Pangong & Hot spring is widely being covered by media but Depsang is still in the dark. I guess we will see more on that in coming days when dust gets settled.
Is any reporter ready to go to DBO / Depsang and survive on his own for a few days .... Barkha Dutt.. Rajdeep, Ajay Shukla. Praveen Swahney ... any volunteers?? I will ensure no one stops them....

We can have another place there like Daulat Beg Oldie - something like Ajay Shukla Odlie - meaning Ajay Shukla died here... or something like Jehadi Lunger or Praveen Swahny Zilga...

Thundering13th

Country flag
Is any reporter ready to go to DBO / Depsang and survive on his own for a few days .... Barkha Dutt.. Rajdeep, Ajay Shukla. Praveen Swahney ... any volunteers?? I will ensure no one stops them....

We can have another place there like Daulat Beg Oldie - something like Ajay Shukla Odlie - meaning Ajay Shukla died here... or something like Jehadi Lunger or Praveen Swahny Zilga...
Sir Darbuk se 2 km jate hi inka lauda lasun nikal jata hai. Saser la route lene ki toh ye sochenge bhi nahi. Jab ki summer me saser la road khula rehta hai.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Reasonable estimation. CAA/NRC riots didn't really get to bloom fully due to lockdowns, and the way several known liberal miscreants have tried to equate treatment of Blacks to treatment of Muslims and Dalits in India, it's evident what they're aiming at. Heck, the funding for American riots came from the same place the globalists send money from to fuel disturbances in India.

You can even see the similarity in tactics applied in US with Delhi riots with bricks left in locations to be used and all, as well as their CHAZ/CHOP being just an American Shaheenbag. The lessons learnt by the liberal-left in USA will be used in India as soon as China Flu stabilises.

I can't breathe will become I can't birth feat. Safoora Zargar if she can time her crotch goblin emergence.
:creepy: Fuck, time to prepare for a siege again

Bhadra

Country flag
I hope that this will help to understand the Despsng Plains.

Depsang Plain

The “Depsang Plain” is one of the few places in the Western Sector where light armour (vehicles) would have ease of manoeuvre, so any Chinese buildup there is a cause for concern.

India controls the western portion of the plains as part of Ladakh, whereas the eastern portion is part of the Aksai Chin region, which is controlled by China and claimed by India.

The buildup invokes memories of both the 1962 war, when Chinese troops had occupied all of the Depsang plains.

More recently in April 2013, the PLA crossed the LAC and pitched tents on the Indian side for three weeks, before they agreed to pull out.
You are jumping from Calcutta to Timbuktu. Suggest remain confined to Depsang plains as the story of Depsang is very difrent from other plains.

If light tanks were to be any talking point then the composition of Chinese PLAGF’s 6 Highland Mechanised Infantry Division needs to be seen which has following main equipment -

There are a total of 351 ZBD-04A ICVs in the Mechanised Infantry Division (175 per Regiment), which are supported by an Artillery Regiment comprising 36 PLZ-05 tracked 155mm/45-cal self-propelled howitzers and 36 122mm PHZ-11 MBRLs.
one MBT Battalion with 35 ZTZ-99A MBTs making it a total of 105 tanks.

Do you think Depsang can take on such a force,,, ???

IndiaRising

Country flag
You are jumping from Calcutta to Timbuktu. Suggest remain confined to Depsang plains as the story of Depsang is very difrent from other plains.

If light tanks were to be any talking point then the composition of Chinese PLAGF’s 6 Highland Mechanised Infantry Division needs to be seen which has following main equipment -

There are a total of 351 ZBD-04A ICVs in the Mechanised Infantry Division (175 per Regiment), which are supported by an Artillery Regiment comprising 36 PLZ-05 tracked 155mm/45-cal self-propelled howitzers and 36 122mm PHZ-11 MBRLs.
one MBT Battalion with 35 ZTZ-99A MBTs making it a total of 105 tanks.

Do you think Depsang can take on such a force,,, ???
What is our force strength?

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Reasonable estimation. CAA/NRC riots didn't really get to bloom fully due to lockdowns, and the way several known liberal miscreants have tried to equate treatment of Blacks to treatment of Muslims and Dalits in India, it's evident what they're aiming at. Heck, the funding for American riots came from the same place the globalists send money from to fuel disturbances in India.

You can even see the similarity in tactics applied in US with Delhi riots with bricks left in locations to be used and all, as well as their CHAZ/CHOP being just an American Shaheenbag. The lessons learnt by the liberal-left in USA will be used in India as soon as China Flu stabilises.

I can't breathe will become I can't birth feat. Safoora Zargar if she can time her crotch goblin emergence.
Most of the instigators will be in jail by then and their funding cutoff

cereal killer

Country flag
I don't understand If China puts 100's of its jets in Pakistan How are they supposed to defend eastern & Southern China? No offence I agree that we gotta be aggressive but you are going overboard. We created a freakin independent country outta nowhere in 71 when entire west was against us. Yes things have been bad but trust me we've seen worse. Pakistan was better than us in 65 but still we managed to repel them. India of today is no joke. Nukes are primary for Pakistan's existence today, no wonder they keep saying we will bomb India if we are attacked. Ever see China threatening any other country with Nukes? That's difference between a failed state & a budding superpower. Those 10 years of Khangress rule has slowed us down for sure but we will get there just need to keep our head straight.

Sweety Patel

Country flag
lots of people are dreaming about western jets rather then realizing the groud reality. indigenous Tejas is more valuable then western maal. Tejas has set the platform in our country for next gen fighters.

we should follow the model of France. they abandoned the development of 5th gen fighter all-together and now they are going straight for 6th gen fighter.

we should do the same, lca tejas mk2 is fine and needed to fill in numbers. but abandoned mwf, tedbf, orca etc and go straight for 6th gen fighters. we should start investing on it today.

get real noobs :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles