The Preacher
Country flag
Remember the movie Chennai Vs China's.
Yes,

Also
1993-gentlemen
2016-chennai vs china
2020-pattas

Are some examples where adimurai is referenced in prime media.

But ayuda murai and adithadi is never mentioned anywhere. I belive this 2 components are lost forever.

Ayudamurai means
Ayuda- weapon
Murai- instruction, technique

There are selected few old fucks left who know a things or two about ayudamurai in kerala.. but they are too old too teach anything.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes,

Also
1993-gentlemen
2016-chennai vs china
2020-pattas

But ayuda murai and adithadi is never mentioned anywhere. I belive this 2 components are lost forever.

Ayudamurai means
Ayuda- weapon

There are selected few old fucks left who know a things or two about ayudamurai in kerala.. but they are too old too teach anything.
Seen all the movies you mentioned even pattas.

Sarjen

If para are deployed then literally war will start, the Chinese will get a big blow even bigger than galwan.
Yes... Paras should be used only once the war starts... Or while Preempt the chinese

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes,

Also
1993-gentlemen
2016-chennai vs china
2020-pattas

Ayudamurai means
Ayuda- weapon

Chennai vs china literally had simalitires about where we are now the Chinese virus.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes,

Also
1993-gentlemen
2016-chennai vs china
2020-pattas

Ayudamurai means
Ayuda- weapon

Wait the art's shown in the indian was what ?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Wait the art's shown in the indian was what ?
sorry, the movie was INDIAN.. not gentlemen. i got confused. you are right.

in that movie they showed adimurai, but they called it as "varmakalai" instead of adimurai on that movie.

i highly doubt that bat eater will be able to match adimurai in its purest form.

because to practice admurai you need to consume pure satvic bhojan(spiritually, a diet more powerful then vegetarian)

:pound::pound:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

LDev

Country flag
From BRF. The guy is/was a senior diplomat in Indian government (He once gave a hint)

View attachment 53206
You do not have to be ex-GOI to realize that these negotiations are going nowhere. China hopes to drag these negotiations out as long as possible and permanently occupy the pre-May patrolled zones in all sectors thereby re-drawing the LAC.

Big lesson for India is that Chinese definition of LAC is Line of Actual Control. And control is defined by the presence of structures and posts that are manned by the PLA. The IA definition is a patrol point where the IA patrols from time to time.

Thundering13th

Country flag
From BRF. The guy is/was a senior diplomat in Indian government (He once gave a hint)

View attachment 53206
This applies to other areas but what about PGTso? Where is the scope to patrol "under normal circumstances?" Depsang and PGTso are contentious. And that's why no concrete announcements were made. I hope the govt dont lead the nation on the path of darkness. Lot of people believe the present dispensation it must not throw it away. If it does the country won't forgive them

Synergy

Country flag
Far better than you............

GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports)

So you see exports and imports are a critical factor of GDP and 80 to 90 billion $ is huge considering our trade is in just 300-400 billion $ range.

Until and unless we develop the ability to replace the Chinese imports,all these talks of banning trade with China is meaningless.
yep, I'm getting your depth in economics. ;)

$90 billion is 3% of $3 trillion.
and each and every commodity which is included in $70 billion of Indian import from China can be substituted (from other sources or locally).
even if we don't go for substitution, scale of every import from China will give enough economy of scale to start a new industry. and most of those are consumables, not any super necessary goods. (expect some raw materials for medicines etc).

fyki, reason for most of these imports from China is nothing but cheap alternatives barring a few. if we don't import those cheap products, then in short term cost/price of substitutes might rise a bit but that rise won't mean much when we are under permissible limit of inflation.

I have no idea which trade of about $300/400 B you are talking about. probably you tried to point out impex. if so then it's about $800 B+ and India-China trade is 10% of that. if we don't have any Indo-China trade then GDP will be about $60 B+ more due to absence of that trade deficit with China and added inflation. lol.

problem is only about $16/17 B that we export to China. we may have a hard time to sell those to any other consumer. but that won't be a big deal. another problem is Chinese investments in India as that's creating job. but that's a mere $5 B. so no big deal either.

I'm not sure how this mere $90 B trade or mere $16/17 B export can bring a $3 T economy to a grinding halt.

I don't have any problem if you understand economics better than me. but as a student of economics, I will have huge problem if without any understanding you say something like a $80/90 B trade where only $16/17 B is export, will bring a $3 T economy to a grinding halt. sorry.

please remember, economics drives through equilibrium between demand and supply. when there is demand, there will be supply.
we may see a jolt in the short term, but that will get sorted out.

P.S. : nothing personal. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles