India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
buying them in small qnty not going to help. Privatize HAL and bring more Private players to def industry..

We Preach about China only understand strength yet we keep on the talks, which is complete BS and the people who are enganged in the talks know.... Identify other heights in F4 and F5 and send in the Chinooks and capture.. if they can't respect the boundary then we don't have to either...
Even USA is contemplating on nationalising defense industry. Lol

Chinooks don't fight Apache does. Why don't you take some time to read this very informative forum and then jump with conclusions.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Chinooks don't fight Apache does. Why don't you take some time to read this very informative forum and then jump with conclusions.
May be he was talking about the gunship variant's.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Enough of these scripted Kung-Flu movies! :rofl:

It's funny to see those Chinese films how they create sounds in the background of the hits with pre-scripted moves. Today when I see movies like Ong Bak I laugh at those Chinese "Martial Arts" movies and Bruce Lee seems like a yellow belt learner.

Oh and in case someone doesn't know then Bruce Lee's ego was hurt when he was beaten up by a Stuntman. :clap2:

There is a reason Bruce Lee paid his opponents to be beaten and if not he was not in the movie. Also there was this Yuen Wah who did stunts for Bruce Lee in Fist of Fury and also Enter the Dragon. Yuen also once attacked him and Bruce Lee could not counter properly! :pound:
Adimurai is the most ancient form of martial arts known to mankind. Adimurai, adithadi and ayuda murai is all part of varmakalai, originated in south India.

its rumored that lord shiva himself thought the varmakalai and all its components to his son muruga, who then eventually passed on to other sages.

Kung-fu derived from adimurai. all the position you see in kungfu- like snake pose, tiger pose, swan pose, etc are all defined in adimurai..

but Britishers made sure that adimurai is destroyed from its existence, because adimurai was more lethal then their guns. and our present day congress nehru and Gandhians made sure that this martial art and its prominent gurus are lost permanently.

today, the world talks about kung-fu.. but we, how many of Indian even heard the word varmakalai or adimurai?

Yoga is native to Hinduisms and India but today Chinese yoga is more popular in the world. how the fuck did this happened? what's wrong with you people?

basmati rice originated in india, basmati is a sanskrit word. it means fragrance. but today china, Pakistan and Bangladesh are exporting more basmati rice then us.

whats wrong with you peoples. :yawn:

Last edited:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Adimurai is the most ancient form of martial arts known to mankind. Adimurai, adithadi and ayuda murai is all part of varmakalai, originated in south India.

its rumored that lord shiva himself thought the varmakalai and all its components to his son muruga, who then eventually passed on to other sages.

Kung-fu derived from adimurai.
Remember the movie Chennai Vs China's.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Far better than you............

GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports)

So you see exports and imports are a critical factor of GDP and 80 to 90 billion $ is huge considering our trade is in just 300-400 billion $ range.

Until and unless we develop the ability to replace the Chinese imports,all these talks of banning trade with China is meaningless.
It would be a problem if we were the exporter . It's difficult to find export markets . As an importer we won't have much problem replacing most of it.

BTW our imports from china are declining continuesly.

Sarjen

That'll never happen in US in reality...

You won't be able to deliver the troops and materials using Apache... i'm not talking about attacking the Chinese... the Heights are disputed .. We've claim till F8 then do the same as they're doing, find more place to build posts and deploy the troops.....

Stop Lecturing me.. I know more than enough to be here.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

You won't be able to deliver the troops and materials using Apache... i'm not talking about attacking the Chinese... the Heights are disputed .. We've claim till F8 then do the same as they're doing, find more place to build posts and deploy the troops.....

Couldn't mi 17 be used for that job just asking?

IndianHawk

Country flag

We already have enough men there. How will you build post where Chinese are without attacking them ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles