India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

It is important that political setup understands the concerns and needs of the soldier and is ready to provide for the soldier.

Immediate needs like helmets, BPJ, proper clothing and boots, night vision devices, anti tank and bunker busting missiles are critical.

I think India will need drones in large numbers, specially suicide drones. India needs to put local factories in high gear to make such drones.
Was watching the times now army report a few days back they were showing some army exercise where our soldiers were capturing a bunker.

Their equipment god it looked straight out of WW2.

I hope they get their upgrades soon.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
His Highness, Kadi Ninda Singh has himself taken the guard. :shock:

He has set the gun on auto mode which would fire at any movement and in case it misses he has those 2 big steel bullets(looks like thermos) which he would just throw at mach 20. Rafael aata rahega but he should stay there permanently. In addition there is miniaturized KALI with twin blasters.

@utubekhiladi Lo ji ho gaya De-esclation since Chini would not dare come again in 500 kms of LaC.

1594963324571.png

Last edited:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then I guess @utubekhiladi will finally get the action he wants. I expect something to happen in the next 10 days, because after that a few things will change:

1. Meteor-tipped Rafales
2. At least 9 mothballed MiG-27 are rumored to be re-commissioned (by cannibalizing parts)
3. Many more key emergency procurements will be delivered
4. US Navy is planning something big against PLAN, and Xi would want to bare his fangs before then
5. PLAGF is desparately looking for an "honorable" way out of its Ladakh pickle, and anything short of a "victory" will mean terrible PR.
6. Likewise, Modi knows that any territorial loss will destroy the BJP, and he's had a track record of taking action whenever his political outlook is threatened.
Literally MIG 27's will re enter services, I always thought they were retired to much early's.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
His Highness, Kadi Ninda Singh has himself taken the guard. :shock:

He has set the gun on auto mode which would fire at any movement and in case it misses he has those 2 big steel bullets(looks like thermos) which he would just throw at mach 20. Rafael aata rahega but he should stay there permanently. In addition there is miniaturized KALI with twin blasters.

@utubekhiladi Lo ji ho gaya De-esclation since Chini would not dare come again in 500 kms of LaC.

View attachment 53259
2 silver bullets that looks like thermos
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
8396-hyeztyt4223483.jpg

Chinese LAV's with gun shot's from 7.62 MM Round,'s, see how deep are they.

Spindrift

CCTV propaganda, they think they can attack like this? Possibly cover firing for landing special forces, I see some manpads. The moment they enter the airspace, they are blown to pieces.
Yeah, these CCP soldiers have never been shot at, I wonder how they'll perform when they are under fire.
I mean there are more civilians in UP, Bihar, Haryana and Punjab who have experience of being shot at or being under fire when compared to the CCP soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles