India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UZI™️

Country flag
Federation of American scientists have termed Elta 2090 as best and among the most advanced awacs radars. And this one is an improvement over the 2090. Still looks expensive though.
This is nothing new.Every time we issue tenders,then spend considerable amount of time on testing them only to hault the process in the end for some XYZ reason.But then again out of nowhere we decide to buy the same thing at exorbitant Price.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
It is good to see that India is using network affect and increasing the utilization of the bases, own and others, by sharing it with other powers. Hence reducing burden on already devasted economy yet increasing our range.
Sharing assets should be done in other domains too.

ataru09

Country flag
Piss and Humans are true. One delicacy is Eggs soaked in virgin boy's urine.

Foetus is used to make a powder by grinding up dehydrated, aborted foetuses. Chinese Traditional Medicine says it transfers that child's life to the eater.
Barbarians.

ataru09

Country flag
Since I don't know about the procurement process I can't say much but the Deal is too costly.

How I wish we should have simply removed the blacklist and produced more netra or gone for AWACS on c-295. Infact wasn't the company on sale and former HAL chairman requested the govt to buy it?

Also A-50 has spares problems too.
500 million for a single plane?? What the absolute fuck??

Bhurki

It is good to see that India is using network affect and increasing the utilization of the bases, own and others, by sharing it with other powers. Hence reducing burden on already devasted economy yet increasing our range.
Sharing assets should be done in other domains too.
Sharing assets as in?
Please expand.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Since I don't know about the procurement process I can't say much but the Deal is too costly.

How I wish we should have simply removed the blacklist and produced more netra or gone for AWACS on c-295. Infact wasn't the company on sale and former HAL chairman requested the govt to buy it?

Also A-50 has spares problems too.
Why can't the israeli dome be mounted on an airbus or Boeing aircraft.. That might have been cheaper than 500 million per aircraft..

Knowitall

Why can't the israeli dome be mounted on an airbus or Boeing aircraft.. That might have been cheaper than 500 million per aircraft..
Then they will launch a tender for new aircraft it will run a decade then they will cancel it.

All this time drdo will protesting since they have their own AWACS India project for which they need funds too.

Personally I feel the best course of action for India should have been additional netra or dome radar on Airbus c-295.

C-295 is supposed to replace the avro so it wouldn't have cost us extra.

We could save the extra money and use them as an interm measure while using the additional funds to fund drdo AWACS. Once they ae ready we could standardise our fleet around them.

But if the govt is really interested in buying I would have preferred the e-7 wedgetail.

The platform would have matched with our p-8i too.

Jaymax61

yes

We are buying A330s
We send it to Israel who mods it up and puts a US licensed Phalcon radar on it

All this shit costs money. Am just glad its an Airbus which is easier to operate than ILs
Cant edit this - but FML we are again getting ILs ... FML

Bhurki

Cant edit this - but FML we are again getting ILs ... FML

This says its $2 billion for 2 jets.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Chinese banks looking to curtail investments in CPEC due to instability in Pakistan

Maybe CHina thinks Pakis have a good chance of being blacklisted by FATF this time?

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

US to probe Pak’s ISIS terrorists in Syria, may complicate Imran Khan woes

Good case for FATF blacklisting along with DAwood in karachi

UZI™️

Country flag

Chinese banks looking to curtail investments in CPEC due to instability in Pakistan

Maybe CHina thinks Pakis have a good chance of being blacklisted by FATF this time?
They won't gonna let that happen, They've already invested considerable amount of money in That Black hole called Porkistan.

But if they're now refusing them of loans then it means That Cheense finally came to their senses and realised that investing on porkis is like beating a dead horse.In short ,They don't want more of their money to be wasted for nothing.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
They won't let that happen, They've already invested considerable amount of money in That Black hole called Porkistan.

But if they're now refusing them of loans then it means That Cheense finally came to their senses and realised that investing on porkis is like beating a dead horse.In short ,They don't want more of their money to be wasted for nothing.
if they are investing money in Pakistan India can say they are funding terrorists projects is just a front

UZI™️

Country flag
if they are investing money in Pakistan India can say they are funding terrorists projects is just a front
It's their Money if they want to invest in that shit hole then so be it,any country can do it as long as it's not related to disputed territory I.e POK.
Aur waise bhi jis country ka Genral hi Hawala ki lenden krta ho,Usko to black list aaj nhi to kal hona hi hai.

Synergy

Country flag
They won't gonna let that happen, They've already invested considerable amount of money in That Black hole called Porkistan.

main moto behind CPEC - Gadar port, a connection link, complete control over Pak. all done. everything else was to lure.

what's the need of investing any more when they can already maintain equilibrium?

economic condition of Pak will also ensure periodic debt from China means more control. so they don't need to worry.

same/similar thing may happen to Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles