India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDev

Country flag
They should look at that "Bigger picture" NOT US!!
Indian politicians, military officials and diplomats should only go by China's actions, not by China's words. As they say, actions speak louder than words. Ever since the 1950s, China's actions have been consistently hostile, from border wars and skirmishes to territory grabbing to supporting Maoist insurgents in the north east, to supporting and arming Pakistan with conventional and nuclear weapons to opposing India at every multi lateral forum and the UN to fomenting internal strife by supporting Indian communist parties and Indian media to oppose the central government. Why on earth after these decades long self evident Chinese actions did GOI believe any of the words/statements coming out of Chinese spokespersons?

Brood Father

Country flag
They should look at that "Bigger picture" NOT US!!
China is emboldened by our rather meek response . Except our army chief our response has been rather weak in terms of diplomacy but bold only for internal public relations . China is satisfied by that
At the end it looks like Modi is satisfied because his popularity is intact
Indian public is satisfied because of good PR
China is satisfied because India has been very timid and weak and they have captured the land

I am waiting this government to officially say that "Not even a single blade of grass grows there"

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
China is emboldened by our rather meek response . Except our army chief our response has been rather weak in terms of diplomacy but bold only for internal public relations . China is satisfied by that
China is satisfied because India has been very timid and weak and they have captured the land

I am waiting this government to officially say that "Not even a single blade of grass grows there"
Still hoping there is a war. I think we are just waiting for others to start???

UZI™️

Country flag

So you want us to declare war on them while half of our country is fighting Corona and rest of the country is drowned in water?War is not a kid game,We can't fight a war on emotions alone,For that we have to plan for all eventualties,Need clear objectives plus and Don't forget war is the last option after diplomacy.Have faith, We've very capable gentleman in our establishment who knows what they are doing.

Illusive

Country flag

Nothing new that we already don't know, but a reminder of the impending threat, that US itself fueled.

Knowitall

So you want us to declare war on them while half of our country is fighting Corona and rest of the country is drowned in water?War is not a kid game,We can't fight a war on emotions alone,For that we have to plan for all eventualties,Need clear objectives plus and Don't forget war is the last option after diplomacy.Have faith, We've very capable gentleman in our establishment who knows what they are doing.
Sab bahane hai faltu ke corona kya whole country is going outside everything is opening exams are going to happen but when need comes to protect border oh my god corona oh hoo.

govt is trying to act smart and drag negotiations till winters then using the exercise of winters sushant and coming elections they will bury this matter.

Knowitall

Idhar Chala mein udhar Chala
No doubt everyone makes fun of us badi badi baate vada pav khate.

How many times will we have to fooled by China before some shame seeps in.

Kya chudap hai bc they give out such statements again and again to tell the public dekho kuch kar rahe hai even if it's absolutely bullshit.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag

Agree only thing now left is that feeder road of DSDBO road which started all this noise may never even get completed due to Chinese pressure. I hope I am wrong but that possibility isn't that far too.

mokoman

Country flag
:hmm: Correct me if i am wrong but this tunnel should have been build in 80's.

If this tunnel had existed , kargil war wouldnt have happened . Even after kargil war it still took 2 decades to build it.

Internet search shows cost of kargil war as 10000 crore.

Tunnel cost: 4000 crore.

Not building the tunnel to save money and ended up having to fight an unnecessary war and build the tunnel anyway.

We are like a lazy college student , always putting of things until last minute , studying night before exam and somehow narrowingly passing .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
:hmm: Correct me if i am wrong but this tunnel should have been build in 80's.

If this tunnel had existed , kargil war wouldnt have happened . Even after kargil war it still took 2 decades to build it.

Internet search shows cost of kargil war as 10000 crore.

Tunnel cost: 4000 crore.

Not building the tunnel to save money and ended up having to fight an unnecessary war and build the tunnel anyway.

We are like a lazy college student , always putting of things until last minute , studying night before exam and somehow narrowingly passing .
In 80’s India was surviving on aid and political turmoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles