India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesingh

Country flag
Nepalis claim Entire Bihar, Sikkim and Himachal Pradesh and some parts of Uttarakhand we have to treat Nepal the way they deserve to be treated not the Madheshis ,Mongolians or other pro India community but the anti India communities in Nepal needs to be sidelined systematically
Nepal can even claim Tamil Nadu. Who cares? We need to avoid Oli and his gang's shenanigans. Waste of time. He's just a minor itch we can do without.

Bhadra

Country flag
Nepalis claim Entire Bihar, Sikkim and Himachal Pradesh and some parts of Uttarakhand we have to treat Nepal the way they deserve to be treated not the Madheshis ,Mongolians or other pro India community but the anti India communities in Nepal needs to be sidelined systematically
Which are the most anti-Indian Community in Nepal?
Contrary to your impressions (as it appears from your statements in the forum) those are the communities that seemingly look closer to India - the educated Brahmins ( Like Koirala. Bhattarias, Sharma Oli, Prachand, and the high-class business community Newars, like Pradhans, Basnets and some Thakuries)..

The people you keep referring to as Mongols like Gurungs and Bhutia or even Magars are least anti-India...

It is the educated lots of all societies be it Hindus, Muslims, Nepalis, Christians or Communists who need psychiatric treatment by a big Dunda.

It is for the sake of these guys that India supported the removal of King and now they will remove India from Nepal...

Karma is a big bitch..

Kalki2020

Country flag
I consider this one is towards building the momentum for war.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Wrong on so many fronts.

First our economic actions seems to be having no effect overall in general.

The fact that there has been no change in the position of china with respect to India or the fact that they still haven't tried to broker any sort of deal or establish a mutual status quo speaks a lot. Their brands still have large footpronts in India.

Now if you are talking about their economy in general then even India in fact all the countries are currently facing an economic slowndown so nothing new there.

The second point I agree chinese have modernized quite a lot still that doesn't make them invincible far from it infact.

Them taking the initiative was part of their plan.

China wanted to know if India was going to back it's words with action. They could have done what they have been doing over the years try and encroach territory silently.

But they didn't.

They went out of their way attacked us provoked us they knew that our relationship could never be the same that their actions could have grave consequences yet they did it.

They wanted to call our bluff they wanted to gauge our response were we going to respond or were we going to do nothing and they seem to have got their answers that's why they are acting so bold now.

As for your upgrade thing it has already been discussed to death here that India enjoys superiority over china in the Tibet region the army has stated that they are ready to call their bluff.

It's only you here who keeps saying we are modernizing so wait.

Yes we are even china is even US does that mean they stop doing anything else?

We are sufficiently equipped to fight them if we were not as think then army wouldn't have been making such statements.

Modernization is a long drawn process a few years from now when you feel our modernization is done you might see chinese have developed something even better.

Then what will you once again let them do whatever they wish to and get back to modernization?

It doesn't work that way.
Again incorrect. Chinese military has MIC to call upon. We have OFB.

Our military doesn't even have the bare minimum. 155/52 cal artillery, Anti-Tank munitions, SPH, modern assault rifles and lmgs, etc.

Even a beggar nation like Pakistan had this. Tells you a lot about priorities. First let us meet bare minimum, then we shall talk of modernisation and innovation.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Now you know why he wasn't selected by bjp.

He doesn't mince words he is a fearless fellow who is advocating for hard action.
Yep he is extremely patriotic & respected man. He won't have listened to BJP's political antics & would go all out on Jihadis as well as Kashmiris without giving a sh** about bureaucracy.

Same vacillating ultra nationalist jingo. Wars are not fought on empty magazines and rusty bayonets.

I love the desparate gaslighting being done by 'hindutvas' and 'ultras' with no idea about ground reality.

BTW Maj Gen Bakshi is government guy. So any AAPiyas playing 'blue faction' are sorely disappointed. :pound:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Their plan of purchasing Sukhois and upgrading it with superior non-Russian avionics has seriously failed. We have failed to develop indigenous systems for Sukhoi as well. So now our only option is to fill up squadron strength by purchasing additional Rafales and meanwhile develop our own AMCA, Tejas Mk 2 and TEDBF.

I have serious doubts on the combat effectiveness of the Su30s. I have read that its sensors doesn't talk to each other due to being of different origins resulting false alarms and friendly fire. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Su 30 MKIs are excellent and top notch. The missiles used are outdated.

You R77 with 80 km and older semi-active radar is not much in front of an AIM 120 C-5 with 105 km range and better semi-active radar.

Astra is an excellent replacement. Till then we are buying R-27 with 100 km range but about same level of semi-active radar.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Contrary to your impressions (as it appears from your statements in the forum) those are the communities that seemingly look closer to India - the educated Brahmins ( Like Koirala. Bhattarias, Sharma Oli, Prachand, and the high-class business community Newars, like Pradhans, Basnets and some Thakuries)..

The people you keep referring to as Mongols like Gurungs and Bhutia or even Magars are least anti-India...

It is the educated lots of all societies be it Hindus, Muslims, Nepalis, Christians or Communists who need psychiatric treatment by a big Dunda.

It is for the sake of these guys that India supported the removal of King and now they will remove India from Nepal...

Karma is a big bitch..
Exactly Bahuns and xettris are anti India we need to identify and punish those traitors in Nepal who speak and spread hatred against India Mongolians are not anti India Madheshis have mixed feelings

vampyrbladez

Country flag
No, you're the person who accuses everyone of being a Pakistani or Congressi if they don't toe your ideas of things. You don't speak truth, rather you just delude yourself in thinking you even know the absolute truths lmao.

You're such a weirdo that first you accuse people of being Paki, then you calm down if they type PKMKB.

Say what you want, it's a free country but saying it's "absolute truth" is just arrogance, especially when it comes from the failed Paki detector lmao.

So, let me get this straight. An idea is immediately bad if the opposition supports it? So, if tomorrow China attacks and opposition supports defending, it's a bad idea? Keep in mind, opposition can only "support", not control. It's still in BJP's hands.

And what honestly are you expecting? Opposition will not support the military? It's going to a race to see who can support first, from BJP to Congress. (Except maybe CPIM)

We have opposition for a reason. If their attacks can make hriday samrat move himself from peacock feeding to Chini shooting, it's a welcome step.
Again more bullshit.

Opposition attitude towards military created this situation between 2004-2014.

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...fence-minister-scams-upa-ii-800422-2014-03-07

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/ch...e-party-to-party-ties/articleshow/3338841.cms

It's good to be patriotic and proud of one's military. It's stupid to be blind to ground reality.

This kind of blindness made Nehru believe military police with .303 and 480 mortar shells can fight Chinese with AKs and katushyas.

Thanks to Manohar Parrikar ji we are atleast repairing the damage and working on re-equipping our forces.

Like I have said never underestimate Indian RW's ability to encourage self destruction and sabotage for petty gain.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Karma is a big bitch..
I have never said that Mongolians of Nepal are anti India intact they’re the most pro India people Mongolians have even burned Nepali flag and new map of Nepal they have openly said back off Bahun xettri

Knowitall

Again incorrect. Chinese military has MIC to call upon. We have OFB.

Our military doesn't even have the bare minimum. 155/52 cal artillery, Anti-Tank munitions, SPH, modern assault rifles and lmgs, etc.

Even a beggar nation like Pakistan had this. Tells you a lot about priorities. First let us meet bare minimum, then we shall talk of modernisation and innovation.
Useless arguments India has fought multiple wars with same ofb you keep talking about they are not good everyone knows it but they will manage.

Also India has previously roped in private players for their help and can do the same again.

If I remember correctly baba kalyani was supplying us with artillery shells.

Your point stands moot simply because history says other wise OFB as a choice is far from ideal but this combination has worked before and India is in a even better position now.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Su 30 MKIs are excellent and top notch. The missiles used are outdated.

You R77 with 80 km and older semi-active radar is not much in front of an AIM 120 C-5 with 105 km range and better semi-active radar.

Astra is an excellent replacement. Till then we are buying R-27 with 100 km range but about same level of semi-active radar.
It was Congressi plan to do so. I have read that Tarang RWR has communication issues with Russian radar and that it gives false warnings, however I hope that these problems have been solved.

cereal killer

Country flag
A Mongolian boy has been jailed in Nepal for burning Nepali flag and new map of Nepal but I see no Indian politician coming in his support not even Indian media has spoken for him shame on us we are not even doing the lip service
Media is busy in SSR. These small things will never get coverage in India. Unless these Mangolians go Madhesi way & do large scale protests against Oli.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Media is busy in SSR. These small things will never get coverage in India. Unless these Mangolians go Madhesi way & do large scale protests against Oli.
Mongolians are barely 3% of the total population of Nepal there voices go unnoticed but that doesn’t mean they can’t fight against Nepalis they can break Nepal in pieces if we help them

Knowitall

Same vacillating ultra nationalist jingo. Wars are not fought on empty magazines and rusty bayonets.

I love the desparate gaslighting being done by 'hindutvas' and 'ultras' with no idea about ground reality.

BTW Maj Gen Bakshi is government guy. So any AAPiyas playing 'blue faction' are sorely disappointed. :pound:
What the hell are you on about.

Neither does India have empty magazines nor rusting bayonets.

Tell me where the army said we have empty magazines or no ammo as you are trying to imply.

Here is some more proof for you since you seem to be devoid of reality.

Your statements are the opposite of what the army keeps saying there is no logic or proof behind your accusations.

It seems you are the one who don't know anything about the ground reality.

Stop accusing others and come back with proof to back up your claims.

Tridev123

Country flag
I consider this one is towards building the momentum for war.

This is the probably the first time that a top Government or Military official has openly and publicly advocated military action to undo the Chinese aggression.
This is putting the Chinese on notice. How much time we are willing to give for negotiations is unknown. But a positive statement as it displays resolve and willpower to fight.

But having made such an statement we should not back down as the credibility of the nation is at stake. I am sure that the entire country will stand as one if we have to drive back the PLA by using force.

I foresee quite substantial support coming from the Americans if hostilities break out. What will be the nature and the contours of the support is left to speculation.

Pakistan I think will not dare to actively collude with the Chinese to open a two front war scenario for India because they know the consequences. At most more border firing and support to terrorism in Kashmir and sabotage in other places in India, something our security forces are familiar with.

Hope the French deliver more Rafales quickly as they are a force multiplier.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Army which intends to fight such a sensitive war does not leak or comment to Media.

Also all these news items, about Ammo shortage etc seem to pretext to justify needless imports, which will be received after many months or years

This will be like Operation Parakaram, no action but hundreds of soldiers may die due to winter mobilization alone

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Army which intends to fight such a sensitive war does not leak or comment to Media.

Also all these news items, about Ammo shortage etc seem to pretext to justify needless imports, which will be received after many months or years
what do you mean by "leak comments to media"?? Army will have to say they'll undertake military action if necessary. This is a militia country or what??

Waanar

Country flag
In the events leading up to Israel's Six day war's glorious initial preemptive strikes and later, Egypt's own preempt at the start of the Yom Kippur war, both countries made local media publish articles which badgered their own armed forces for a lack of preparation and even soldiers being on vacation during military buildup to make the enemy complacent.

Please stay calm. Wait for something to happen (or not happen) before drawing sweeping conclusions and repeating the same "They gave up, there'll be no war" kind of statement.
I know most of you are not narrow minded and are open to the idea of a military conflict but it's getting redundant seeing the same thing repeated over and over again by the pessimists and then optimists like me coming and talking about the inevitable wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles