India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
War has already started. Bangalore was just trailer. Special Cell encounter in Delhi..
Actually I meant to say "War with Bangladesh". As far as infiltrators are concerned I am desperately waiting for NRC.

These bloody Chinese have ruined our plan, GoI had a plan of PoK within 2 years, Chinese virus and aggression has ruined the party.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Actually I meant to say "War with Bangladesh". As far as infiltrators are concerned I am desperately waiting for NRC.

These bloody Chinese have ruined our plan, GoI had a plan of PoK within 2 years, Chinese virus and aggression has ruined the party.
If you thought PoK is cakewalk, welcome to reality.

India needs a major expansion of security arm - perhaps 3-4 million internal security troops. A crash recruitment across India is need of the hour. It will solve problem of employment also. Let it be short service like five years.

BJP is hesitating. I don't know why. BJP is trying to find solutions within the existing setup which is highly inefficient.

SKC

Country flag
Was looking to buy a phone and nothing was available so randomly clicked on all Chinese brands on Flipkart out of curiosity.
Nothing available on Amazon either though Redmi is listed, there is no way one can order it.
I have a 3 year old Honor which I plan to discard soon.
Sala na Asus hai, na Moto. I hate Samsung.

I think a ban is on its way.
Check out Samsung M31s, m31, M30, M21
These are great value for Money phones. Samsung no longer has old touchwiz UI. These all have big battery and Super Amoled display.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
We have USAF B-2 bombers ready to wipe out yellow Chinese scum at Diego Garcia.

IAF/IA/IN at full mobilisation. War is inevitable.

What we need to do is to prepare and for that we need time.

OFB corporatisation is the first step. These haramis were selling guns to Naxals and terrorist scum.

When you look at AK Antony's tenure as DM, it looks like pure sabotage.

Knowitall

We have USAF B-2 bombers ready to wipe out yellow Chinese scum at Diego Garcia.

IAF/IA/IN at full mobilisation. War is inevitable.

What we need to do is to prepare and for that we need time.

OFB corporatisation is the first step. These haramis were selling guns to Naxals and terrorist scum.

When you look at AK Antony's tenure as DM, it looks like pure sabotage.
If India is thrown into a war every single failure of OFB should be documented the army should publicly come out and denounce OFB and the govt should finally be done and dusted with this parasite.

Knowitall

I still can't believe that people really think pok was in bjp's sight's.

You are telling me that bjp was getting ready to take on pok without thinking anything about china?

Looking at our response to the Chinese aggression and the emergency purchases it became very clear that there was no pok capture in planning.

There is no way and when I say no I mean "zero percent" chance that the army's planning towards china will be so bad if we're to fight against pakistan.

The most realistic chance bjp ever had for taking pok was during balakot and they slept on it everything after that was just pure speculation.

Knowitall

Opposition has no visibility in Bihar right now. With SSR and 16 Bihar there is a pro nationalist wave which is exactly what the BJP wants to move focus away from floods and economy.

People of Bihar do not want Tejasvi Lalu jungle raj in the middle of an epidemic.

Indian RW have a bad habit of encouraging self inflicted wounds. This is exactly what the 'trained Marxist' wants to fester.

Realistically India will need till atleast 2023 to be ready for a defensive two front war and 2026 till offensive war at bare minimum.

This includes 'territory swaps'. That's why GoI is buying time. AK 203 will start production in October. Artillery by 2021. All Rafale will arrive by 2022, in time for second order.

Also no business will be moving to India in a war scenario. This is the only chance of India in the 21st century to steal manufacturing and R&D from China.

Like Shakuni, we must starve today to destroy the Kauravas tomorrow.

Economic boycott/bans do hurt. There are signs all over :

5G Open RAN network divorcing future communication spectrum and infrastructure from China.

Chinese stockpiling food due to ecological disasters and possible riots.

Chinese trying to fight on all fronts.

This is the behavior of a porcupine not a charging warthog.
I always wonder and I would like you to answer sirji that how do people come out with such timelines.

It always surprises me when people come out with such timelines like I can never under how can you predict the future.

You say 2026 for an offensive war but how do you say this because India will coomplete some of its major acquisitions through this timeline?

But then I must ask you wouldn't china and pakistan also be upgrading their armed forces wouldn't china also be developing counter weapons and strategies wouldn't they both also be acquiring weapons to improve their offensive and defensive capabilities.

In such a case one can never truly predict what will happen a few years from now.

Thats why I have always said that India must try to be as ready as possible for any opportunity because their is no perfect time.

This forum is a prime example people here used to say war is not good idea when our economy was growing at a good rate the argument was that a war wil be harmful for growth rate.

Now when the growth rate has reduced they complain that we can't fight a war at such a time we must wait when our economy is in the clear.

No country in this world was blessed with a perfect time neither germany nor france nor US no country all these countries made the best of what they could.

The sooner we understand this the better.

A chauhan

Country flag
I still can't believe that people really think pok was in bjp's sight's.

You are telling me that bjp was getting ready to take on pok without thinking anything about china?

Looking at our response to the Chinese aggression and the emergency purchases it became very clear that there was no pok capture in planning.

There is no way and when I say no I mean "zero percent" chance that the army's planning towards china will be so bad if we're to fight against pakistan.

The most realistic chance bjp ever had for taking pok was during balakot and they slept on it everything after that was just pure speculation.
PoK move cannot be denied, only the time frame is not confirm, we don't need much preparation for Pakistan, we could have acted anywhere from 2020 to 2022 or 2023. Emergency purchases can be completed within a year or two. India will not just go for PoK Baloochistan will also play role.

Btw some guys here want us to play according to China's wish, time and place which is not in our interest.

Knowitall

PoK move cannot be denied, only the time frame is not confirm, we don't need much preparation for Pakistan, we could have acted anywhere from 2020 to 2022 or 2023. Emergency purchases can be completed within a year or two. India will not just go for PoK Baloochistan will also play role.

Btw some guys here want us to play according to China's wish, time and place which is not in our interest.
How I ask this how can one factor pok without factoring in china this is simply not possible.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I always wonder and I would like you to answer sirji that how do people come out with such timelines.

It always surprises me when people come out with such timelines like I can never under how can you predict the future.

You say 2026 for an offensive war but how do you say this because India will coomplete some of its major acquisitions through this timeline?

But then I must ask you wouldn't china and pakistan also be upgrading their armed forces wouldn't china also be developing counter weapons and strategies wouldn't they both also be acquiring weapons to improve their offensive and defensive capabilities.

In such a case one can never truly predict what will happen a few years from now.

Thats why I have always said that India must try to be as ready as possible for any opportunity because their is no perfect time.

This forum is a prime example people here used to say war is not good idea when our economy was growing at a good rate the argument was that a war wil be harmful for growth rate.

Now when the growth rate has reduced they complain that we can't fight a war at such a time we must wait when our economy is in the clear.

No country in this world was blessed with a perfect time neither germany nor france nor US no country all these countries made the best of what they could.

The sooner we understand this the better.
There is not going to be any war.. India under BJP is following the footsteps of Pakistan.. BJP only loves to fight Indian muslims, because thats the safest way to mobilize hindus, without paying much of a price. Just like Pakistan loves to fight 5th, sixth, seventh generation war. Its just that the alternative to the BJP is much worse.. So, we have just the BJP..

Knowitall

There is not going to be any war.. India under BJP is following the footsteps of Pakistan.. BJP only loves to fight Indian muslims, because thats the safest way to mobilize hindus, without paying much of a price. Just like Pakistan loves to fight 5th, sixth, seventh generation war. Its just that the alternative to the BJP is much worse.. So, we have just the BJP..
They need to do so because hindus in congress era were ready to do johar in self guilt.

Thanks to bjp hindus have finally woken up to the realities of this world.

A chauhan

Country flag
How I ask this how can one factor pok without factoring in china this is simply not possible.
There could be diplomatic ways, China can't act fast for PoK, not even for Gosthana. In the last 4 India-Pakistan wars China has refrained from jumping in, and 3 of them were clearly related to PoK. If China jumps into the war between India and Pakistan the 3rd World War might become realty.

As far as preperation of Armed forces is concerned, it can't be strengthened in 5 years, and it's clear from the 36 Rafale deal.

I am tired of repeating Art.370 removal and many other things again and again including surgical strike and Balakote strike. :frusty: I don't know from where you put this argument that BJP is following Pakistani footsteps.

Knowitall

There could be diplomatic ways, China can't act fast for PoK, not even for Gosthana. In the last 4 India-Pakistan wars China has refrained from jumping in, and 3 of them were clearly related to PoK. If China jumps into the war between India and Pakistan the 3rd World War might become realty.

As far as preperation of Armed forces is concerned, it can't be strengthened in 5 years, and it's clear from the 36 Rafale deal.

I am tired of repeating Art.370 removal and many other things again and again including surgical strike and Balakote strike. :frusty: I don't know from where you put this argument that BJP is following Pakistani footsteps.
China was not economically involved in pakistan at this level for them to fight for pakistan neither was the Chinese army as modernized as they are now.

China was still developing back then. today pakistan Iran afghanistan all these countries hold a massive amount of importance for China and are at the forefront of their new strategic plans.

Do not make the mistake of trying to see chinese from such an old lens the China back then and the china now are completely different.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
On the internal front .. yes.. there is much to celebrate.. Surgical strike .. yes.. Better than MMS, but that didn't create much deterrence. Also, Pakistan has been doing surgical strikes on India all along with its Terror outfits. Pakistan also struck back after Balakot strikes, by dropping bombs at / very near Indian military installations.. Now, China has done a real surgical strike on India with Kabza added to the gains..
What I meant to say is.. the Indian response has been better than during MMS tenure, but that is sadly not enough..

A chauhan

Country flag
China was not economically involved in pakistan at this level for them to fight for pakistan neither was the Chinese army as modernized as they are now.

China was still developing back then. today pakistan Iran afghanistan all these countries hold a massive amount of importance for China and are at the forefront of their new strategic plans.

Do not make the mistake of trying to see chinese from such an old lens the China back then and the china now are completely different.
If China is that powerful then why are we expecting IA to attack Chinese forces for some points in Pangong Tso ?

Reality is China is still not that great a power that it will interfere in a war between 2 nuclear powers. China will fight with us for LAC or Gosthana because it's China's personal war. But if they jump in for PoK they won't be able to restrict it to PoK itself, then it will be an invitation for WWIII.

The PoK should be our priority in any case because it is easier than Gosthana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles