India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

another_armchair

Country flag
^
What happened to unquestionably Indian brands like Weston, Onida, Keltron, Keonics, Konark, ECTV, Murphy India et al? I realise this subject is the Ladakh border, but while we're on the issue of Indian made TVs ...
None of them made LED TV's nor transitioned at the right time which rang their death knell.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I personally feel that it's a good initiative we Indians also have this tendency of wasting large amounts of food as if it's a great thing to do.

Kabhi dekha hai shadiyo me kitna khana barbad hota hai so many people have difficulty getting 2 meals a day such wastage of food should not be allowed in India at all.

The amount of food china wastes can feed 30-50 million people every year.

No doubt they want to do something about it.

The govt too needs to develop a system where restaurants can donate their leftover foods to homeless care shelters and other similar places.

We as a society need to progress and stop being so wasteful.
While I agree that food must not be wasted,I don't think that it was out of concern for its people that the ccp raised this issue. I still stand true on the point that communist countries do not like to talk about issues like this and the timing of this whole announcement also quite intriguing.

Knowitall

While I agree that food must not be wasted,I don't think that it was out of concern for its people that the ccp raised this issue. I still stand true on the point that communist countries do not like to talk about issues like this and the timing of this whole announcement also quite intriguing.
China did something similar in 2013 what is due to food shortages?

Maybe from their past we can understand the current situation.

nick_indian

Country flag
None of these countries will join India we can take certain parts of pakistan that's it.

What we can do is make sure nepal bangladesh and afghanistan become our Dominions they maintain a certain amount of autonomy and exist as a different country but are heavily dependent on India both economically and militarily and their diplomatic decisions are more or less influenced by us.

As for us controlling any of these three countries as a whole no not gonna happen this is simply unsustainable and just childish delusions.
My question was meant to be a bit sarcastic honestly. I agree with you.

nick_indian

Country flag
SSR case has taken the spotlight away. Only tid bits coverage is going on. GOI is in comfortable position. Public is happy. Opposition is barely visible. Media is bought.
Only on DFI we are all advocating action.
Public is bored with China discussion. They are not going away from Pangong Tso or whatever they are doing in Depsang. That's the end of it for now. Just hope that people cooperate in boycotting China.

Knowitall

Public is bored with China discussion. They are not going away from Pangong Tso or whatever they are doing in Depsang. That's the end of it for now.
One can't the blame the public the timely start of the SSR case along with govt being tight lipped and running chutiyapa ka public ops instead of proper ground action has resulted in this.

Bjp must be feeling very smart right now but let me tell you they will see the result of their gandu pana in bihar and later up elections.

nick_indian

Country flag
One can't the blame the public the timely start of the SSR case along with govt being tight lipped and running chutiyapa ka public ops instead of proper ground action has resulted in this.

Bjp must be feeling very smart right now but let me tell you they will see the result of their gandu pana in bihar and later up elections.
They have made all the right noises in the SSR case. They are in public good books right now, especially in Bihar.

Frankly most people believe that this buffer land is not worthy enough for going to war with China. Boycotting them is the better approach for now. I feel the same way.

Knowitall

They have made all the right noises in the SSR case. They are in public good books right now, especially in Bihar.

Frankly most people believe that this buffer land is not worthy enough for going to war with China. Boycotting them is the better approach for now. I feel the same way.
SSR case will also fizzle out just wait wand watch.

Knowitall

Sanglamorre

Country flag
What is your opinion on CCP restricting food access and instructing people to clean plates and not waste food XI himself has asked the people to be more aware of how much food they are wasting, why do you think he raised this issue? in a recent interview on Stratnewsglobal the interviewee claimed that China has faced losses but is not looking at a food shortage, if what he is saying is true, why is the CCP asking it's people to be more mindful when eating, especially when communist countries are known to desperately hide any such shortcomings by pushing these issues under the carpet.Are they going to commit actions that would receive worldwide condemnation like annexing Taiwan or something of that sorts?
The days of China being breadbasket are long over. They import a lot of their food now. Now that the floods have wiped a lot of their food sources, they might be heading towards mini famine, especially if other countries don't sell them food.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Yes, the tip of the opposition's spear in Bihar will be 16 Bihar, response to Galwan, proof from BJP that PLA fatalities were >21, and that status quo ante has been restored. Public will see through blanket media coverage.

BJP will learn the hard way just how much mind-space the Indian public has for the armed forces. Uri and Balakot won BJP elections. Lack of a substantial response to Galwan will cost BJP Bihar first, and UP next. Even a public hanging of Aditya and Rhea in Patna just before voting day won't matter.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Yes, the tip of the opposition's spear in Bihar will be 16 Bihar, response to Galwan, proof from BJP that PLA fatalities were >21, and that status quo ante has been restored. Public will see through blanket media coverage.

BJP will learn the hard way just how much mind-space the Indian public has for the armed forces. Uri and Balakot won BJP elections. Lack of a substantial response to Galwan will cost BJP Bihar first, and UP next. Even a public hanging of Aditya and Rhea in Patna just before voting day won't matter.
Opposition has no visibility in Bihar right now. With SSR and 16 Bihar there is a pro nationalist wave which is exactly what the BJP wants to move focus away from floods and economy.

People of Bihar do not want Tejasvi Lalu jungle raj in the middle of an epidemic.

Indian RW have a bad habit of encouraging self inflicted wounds. This is exactly what the 'trained Marxist' wants to fester.

Realistically India will need till atleast 2023 to be ready for a defensive two front war and 2026 till offensive war at bare minimum.

This includes 'territory swaps'. That's why GoI is buying time. AK 203 will start production in October. Artillery by 2021. All Rafale will arrive by 2022, in time for second order.

Also no business will be moving to India in a war scenario. This is the only chance of India in the 21st century to steal manufacturing and R&D from China.

Like Shakuni, we must starve today to destroy the Kauravas tomorrow.

Economic boycott/bans do hurt. There are signs all over :

5G Open RAN network divorcing future communication spectrum and infrastructure from China.

Chinese stockpiling food due to ecological disasters and possible riots.

Chinese trying to fight on all fronts.

This is the behavior of a porcupine not a charging warthog.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Bangladesh well India Should keep itself away. No one would want to feed that over populated shi*hole. Pakistan & Afghans have got resources to sustain them & reasonable population. No one would like adding 30-40 crore population (in future muslim too). Have a pro India govt. There always.
Sometimes I feel that one day we'll be forced in a war with Bangladeshi Islamists, they won't hide their ulterior Islamist motives and conspire against India i.e. Hindus.

None of these countries will join India we can take certain parts of pakistan that's it.

What we can do is make sure nepal bangladesh and afghanistan become our Dominions they maintain a certain amount of autonomy and exist as a different country but are heavily dependent on India both economically and militarily and their diplomatic decisions are more or less influenced by us.

As for us controlling any of these three countries as a whole no not gonna happen this is simply unsustainable and just childish delusions.
I don't think India has worked on "Break and take" direction, at least we could have strategically arranged Hindus of Pak or BD to buy houses in bordering areas, so that such areas could be joined with us.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Sometimes I feel that one day we'll be forced in a war with Bangladeshi Islamists, they won't hide their ulterior Islamist motives and conspire against India i.e. Hindus.

I don't think India has worked on "Break and take" direction, at least we could have strategically arranged Hindus of Pak or BD to buy houses in bordering areas, so that such areas could be joined with us.
War has already started. Bangalore was just trailer. Special Cell encounter in Delhi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles