India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People of Mongolian race in Nepal also want independence from Nepal because Nepal is a racist society they’re are looking for help from Modi government

Synergy

Country flag
GobarTimes should shut the frack up - Experts at DFI opine:-

imo, here they are not completely wrong.

it hints, now general public sentiment has become anti China but why? the reason is they have backstabbed us. anti China sentiment is reaction and the action is we are being backstabbed by China.

as we are a democracy, scholars or political elites are bound to cater public interest/sentiment as those political leaders are not a part of modified feudalism rebranded as communism, but they are a part of our democracy and they are nothing but mere representatives of common people.

and as the scholars are Indian scholars, they have every right to dissect the action by China and arrest their motive/bluff.
above all, those scholars or political leaders are also general public. so the sentiment will also be embedded in them.

again, the point is, general public sentiment is anti China and they (gt) are also admitting that and we are all well aware of the reason.

I think actually they are getting the sense of the wrong move they have undertaken.

now they are $hit scared.

cereal killer

Country flag
People of Mongolian race in Nepal also want independence from Nepal because Nepal is a racist society they’re are looking for help from Modi government
A divided Nepal is not in India's interest. A hindu country should stay united. In future entire Nepal may get added into India in case of a global conflict along with Bhutan

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Reading this is just sad train 18 and when train 20 came out were both highly promising projects who could have changed the face of railways in this country.

But at this point I'm used to such disappointments.
Train 20 was a flawless design. It addressed many of the minor design glitches of Train 18, and is easily world-class. If Modi wanted to tick off a campaign promise, all he really needed to do was run two of these rakes each day between Churchgate and Ahmedabad. The rake can sustain 180 km/h with ease, and exceeded expectations of anyone who's ever used it.

The cost was set at 100 crore for the trainset was only because it was a low-volume production run (wasn't mass production). But Railway Board babus successfully spin-doctored it as "overpriced" to Ministry of Railways.

ICF makes the most frugal trainsets, and at unbeatable costs, which is why not even Chinese firms have been able to beat ICF at MEMU and Suburban EMU rakes.

Railway Board is an active volcano that spews shit.

DownWithCCP

Country flag

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A divided Nepal is not in India's interest. A hindu country should stay united. In future entire Nepal may get added into India in case of a global conflict along with Bhutan
A divided Nepal will be more peaceful progressive friendly to India in my opinion I support big countries but smaller states within country like USA

cereal killer

Country flag
A divided Nepal will be more peaceful progressive friendly to India in my opinion I support big countries but smaller states within country like USA
Nepal has always been friendly to India. Only in this 21st century things have started to take a turn. Monarchy should never been ended in first place.
I don't think Nepal will ever be divided. It will ultimately join India. But may get special status like J&K & HP.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nepal has always been friendly to India. Only in this 21st century things have started to take a turn. Monarchy should never been ended in first place.
I don't think Nepal will ever be divided. It will ultimately join India. But may get special status like J&K & HP.
If Nepal becomes a part of India Mongolians will be the most happy but then again they will demand for a separate state like Nagaland or Manipur

cereal killer

Country flag
If Nepal becomes a part of India Mongolians will be the most happy but then again they will demand for a separate state like Nagaland or Manipur
This won't happen overnight. It'll take time & India would solidify itself both internally as well as externally. Akhand Bharat concept will become reality someday.

another_armchair

Country flag
Noticed something on Flipkart.

All Chinese brand mobiles are either "Not Deliverable" or "Coming Soon" on Flipkart.
I mean every Chinese brand.

Is word out that a ban is in the works?

During the peak of Covid enforced lockdown, Chinese brands were the only ones littering Flipkart and Amazon.

nick_indian

Country flag
Noticed something on Flipkart.

All Chinese brand mobiles are either "Not Deliverable" or "Coming Soon" on Flipkart.
I mean every Chinese brand.

Is word out that a ban is in the works?

During the peak of Covid enforced lockdown, Chinese brands were the only ones littering Flipkart and Amazon.
Why were you looking for Chinese branded phones ? 😼

another_armchair

Country flag
Why were you looking for Chinese branded phones ? 😼
Was looking to buy a phone and nothing was available so randomly clicked on all Chinese brands on Flipkart out of curiosity.
Nothing available on Amazon either though Redmi is listed, there is no way one can order it.
I have a 3 year old Honor which I plan to discard soon.
Sala na Asus hai, na Moto. I hate Samsung.

I think a ban is on its way.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Train 20 was a flawless design. It addressed many of the minor design glitches of Train 18, and is easily world-class. If Modi wanted to tick off a campaign promise, all he really needed to do was run two of these rakes each day between Churchgate and Ahmedabad. The rake can sustain 180 km/h with ease, and exceeded expectations of anyone who's ever used it.

The cost was set at 100 crore for the trainset was only because it was a low-volume production run (wasn't mass production). But Railway Board babus successfully spin-doctored it as "overpriced" to Ministry of Railways.

ICF makes the most frugal trainsets, and at unbeatable costs, which is why not even Chinese firms have been able to beat ICF at MEMU and Suburban EMU rakes.

Railway Board is an active volcano that spews shit.
Many years ago, DRDO & MoD had floated a requirement.

We gave a proposal and the cost of deliverables as per requirement was pegged at Rs. 25 lakhs.

They summoned us and asked us how could we do it so cheap? We told them the quote was after due deliberation and there was no scope of further price escalation unless requirements were changed and goalposts shifted. We had a working prototype ready and the same was shown in real time.

So far so good then Babudom struck with all its might leaving us flabbergasted and seething.

Requirements weren't changed but a clause was set in where revenues of bidding companies was revised at Rs. 50 crores and above.

The project base was upped to Rs. 600 crores by MoD babus. Won't name services who were part of the discussion. This is how the taxpayer and the soldier on the field is shafted by the corrupt in India.

The least said about Railways, the better. A relative worked with one of their main suppliers of critical equipment. Don't even want to go into the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles