India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
China is not aggressive , China do not have great internal pressure now , but it have big issue with USA, so China do not want conflict with India.

But India have great internal pressure , Covid-19 , jobless, Religious conflict ,

So India need to create conflicts with other countries to ease internal conflicts.
Pakistan is a good target,
Being provocative with China is like playing with fire. China is too powerful. If play too big, its easily lose control
1. I disagree with whatever you've said.
2. Your points don't hold any weight.
3. Covid19 ~ China Virus is making of CCP and the world is already paying the prices of Chinese unnatural eating habits and practices. They are clear and outright disgusting.

"Time is neigh for dropping some freedom from air over China."

4. You say about no internal pressure, I'd simply say that you are an ignorant fool, who haven't been reading world news.

πŸ‘‰ USA throws out Chinese students from there country.
πŸ‘‰ USA cuts down down all major bilateral trade agreements.
πŸ‘‰ Manufacturers are planning to leave China already.
πŸ‘‰ Japan, India & Australia are moving to building tri-lateral trade super corridor.
πŸ‘‰ Taiwan & Japan are buying Fighter Jets (F35, F16s)
πŸ‘‰ You forgot there is food crisis in the making in China.
πŸ‘‰ You forgot that you major silicon giants and apps service providers are thrown out from global market.
πŸ‘‰ Philippines, Vietnam, Korea providing there bases to operate the 7th Indo-pacific fleet to enter SCS.
πŸ‘‰ Indian Soldiers kicking the shit out of Chinese soldiers, go watch some Weibo videos of your dead soldiers.
πŸ‘‰ USA placing there B2 spirit bombers at Diego Garcia, clearly they are facing towards the Himalayan build up. Go figure.

China will be facing a battle hardened experienced force that they never have witnessed in history of there warfare.

cereal killer

Country flag
You're massively mistaking the situation. I saw the video. They are burning the flag because it's a "Hindu" jhanda. These are Buddhist Nationalists/Buddhist supremacists.

They even had a BR Ambedkar poster because he renounced Hinduism to pursue Buddhism I guess.
Yep I've heard that apart from Terai people & Madhesis, majority of Nepalis now hate Indians. There was a dude who posted on FB who told his recent experience in Nepal & said after 2015 blockade situation is totally different there. Mountain people hate India to the core.
Oli is trying to use this Anti India wave to hide his own failures.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yep I've heard that apart from Terai people & Madhesis, majority of Nepalis now hate Indians. There was a dude who posted on FB who told his recent experience in Nepal & said after 2015 blockade situation is totally different there. Mountain people hate India to the core.
Oli is trying to use this Anti India wave to hide his own failures.
Madheshi is an ethnicity which lives in Terai , Pahadiya is an ethnicity which lives in mountains but Pahadiya is not a monolith it has kiratis ,janjati, Bahun ,xetri and many more ethnicities they all hate each other as much as they hate India

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you know how many chinese soldiers died in 1962 / 67 and various mis adventures your CCP / PLA have gone on!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Indian people think India won at 1962/67, why India so focus on China?

johnq

Chinese invaded Tibet and made Tibetans slaves and the Dalai Lama and his followers had to escape. Chinese also invaded Xinjiang and made Uyghurs slaves. Chinese invaded Aksai Chin and stole it from India. And now Chinese are stealing Eastern Ladakh and other border areas from India as their soldiers occupy more and more Indian land while Indians are dealing with the Chinese virus. Chinese betrayed the Indian soldiers who had come for peace talks in Chinese occupied Galwan (all of which also belongs to India), and killed them by a sneak attack. Then Indian soldiers avenged their brothers and killed and wounded many Chinese soldiers in Galwan. But Chinese are still occupying many areas of Eastern Ladakh including Galwan. After the Covid disease spread around the world by Chinese has been controlled, India will kill all Chinese soldiers and take back Eastern Ladakh. Eventually Indians will free the Uyghurs and Tibetans from the Han Chinese rule: All Han Chinese think that they are superior to Tibetans and Uyghurs, but that will backfire on them. Hong Kong will also become be freed from the Communist Chinese Party gangsters, and will become an independent democracy, and so will Taiwan.
India and the rest of the world will stop doing business with China because Chinese spread their virus to the rest of the world to make them weak. Eventually the rest of the world will see Chinese as the lying snakes that they really are, and throw them out. The Chinese will also be thrown out of all occupied islands/areas in the South China Sea and the Indian Ocean. The rest of the world will unite with India and the west and decimate all Chinese military.

cereal killer

Country flag
Madheshi is an ethnicity which lives in Terai , Pahadiya is an ethnicity which lives in mountains but Pahadiya is not a monolith it has kiratis ,janjati, Bahun ,xetri and many more ethnicities they all hate each other as much as they hate India
Hmm.. That's natural but I don't understand why they hate India. Were they supposed to get benefit from new constitutional change that Madhesis were protesting against?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hmm.. That's natural but I don't understand why they hate India. Were they supposed to get benefit from new constitutional change that Madhesis were protesting against?
Madhesis and Kiratis will side with India in case of India Nepal war (which is not a possibility as Nepal is almost a state of India)
Hatred against India is artificial it has been fueled to take benefits in elections

scatterStorm

Country flag
Dalai Lama is a big slave owner, and the people outside China want to dependent Tibet is former slave owners , because before 1949, they are so happy to be slave owners , they can do everything they want .

you can visit Sichuan musum , see what's Tibet looks like before 1949.

And you can compare with Nepal and Tibet , which one is develop better.
When did Lamas became slave? Han's are slave.

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because you come barging in our land. 1967, we kicked Chinese out. Our cultural scriptures already carbon dated back to when Himalayas were recognized as holy place.

Chinese culture has no ground of proof.

Yeah , as you said , Indian is the winner in 1962 and 1967 , and just look down upon Chinese soldier , and be relax with Chinese army.

Don't be so serious , don't worry about China , focus on USA, surpass USA, and India will be No.1 of the world.

Kumata

Dalai Lama is a big slave owner, and the people outside China want to dependent Tibet is former slave owners , because before 1949, they are so happy to be slave owners , they can do everything they want .

you can visit Sichuan musum , see what's Tibet looks like before 1949.

And you can compare with Nepal and Tibet , which one is develop better.
can you please help me which alcohol you had today please.....

His holiness was a slave owner...still atleast u agree that china went and annexed tibet...

scatterStorm

Country flag
Yeah , as you said , Indian is the winner in 1962 and 1967 , and just look down upon Chinese soldier , and be relax with Chinese army.

Don't be so serious , don't worry about China , focus on USA, surpass USA, and India will be No.1 of the world.
πŸ‘‰ When did I said we won 1962? Please provide the link to the post where I've said we did.
πŸ‘‰ I said, 1967 we kicked your soldiers out.
πŸ‘‰ Chinese soldiers are looked down because they lack professionalism, they don't have any moral compass to fight for dignity. That's why the Bihar regiment sent some dead Chinese soldiers in an URN.

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
πŸ‘‰ When did I said we won 1962? Please provide the link to the post where I've said we did.
πŸ‘‰ I said, 1967 we kicked your soldiers out.
πŸ‘‰ Chinese soldiers are looked down because they lack professionalism, they don't have any moral compass to fight for dignity. That's why the Bihar regiment sent some dead Chinese soldiers in an URN.
OK, you India won finally at 1967, nothing is need to worry about , China is the loser.

Relax my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles