India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ah, so now we get to the core of China's game. Chinese want to keep stealing Indian land, but Chinese propagandists want to keep convincing the Indian people that everything is okay, so they don't lose business revenue from India and elsewhere. The rest of the world should ban all Chinese products and companies should move all production out of China. That will hurt them economically so they cannot keep manufacturing weapons and paying their soldiers. Then India, US, and all democracies should unite and attack Chinese military and destroy it. Blow up all Chinese roads, bridges, railroads, dams and other infrastructure in Chinese enslaved territories like Xinjiang, Tibet, Aksai Chin, etc. Free and arm the Tibetan and Uyghur slaves to rise up against the Han Chinese, and do the same in Hong Kong. It's too late for these Han Chinese who have been told lies by their government since they were little children (such as the lies about Tibet); they must be stopped or they will destroy the world, as they have already started with the Chinese viral biological weapon Covid.
If Indian gov think China is so evil, Actually India can choose to establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan

LDev

Country flag
So, it is the IR version of the Mica which has been integrated on the SU-30s. Hence no interface needed with the Bars radar.

According to media reports, the Indian Air Force (IAF) Sukhoi-Su30MKI jet for the first time test-fired MICA IR a dual waveband imaging infrared seeker version of the framed multi-mission air-to-air missile which is standard on the recently acquired Dassault Rafale and Mirage 2000-5 fleet but for the first time MICA IR has been tested from a Russian origin jet, which has some Post Balakot Air combat operations link as per sources close to idrw.org.
Vympel R-27T and Vympel R-73 are Medium and short-range infrared homing (heat-seeking) air-to-air missile which has been integrated on the Sukhoi-Su30MKI but both lacked superior range like seen in MICA-IR which also will be seen as a substitute to the Vympel R-27T which are prone to poor performance issues and also have a lower inflight shelf life. While the official range of MICA-IR is still classified it has been advertised as 80km but some experts suggesting it has been capped to 60km for the infrared version but it does create a sense of fear in the rival camp due to its unique stealthy interception capability provided by its silent seeker.
Again, these Russian AAMs have poor performance and a low shelf life.

Will MICA-IR Boost firepower of Sukhoi-Su30MKI? idrw.org .Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website http://idrw.org/will-mica-ir-boost-firepower-of-sukhoi-su30mki/ .

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why is everyone getting distracted by Beijing bot and derailing the thread........
because I was the child who had unwrapped the king's new clothes, and spoke with a calm logic, but some people were still angry

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As you happy , that's history.

Wish Indian not so sensitive, focus on country development.

India and China need to work together , and pursue better life for its people.
And how do you propose we do that when you guys just keep intruding into our territory and assault and murder our soldiers in cold blood, without any form of provocation??

BangaliBabu

Country flag
And how do you propose we do that when you guys just keep intruding into our territory and assault and murder our soldiers in cold blood, without any form of provocation??
he's an animal. A dog, basically. They don't bother if they're killed or if they're killing somebody. These dogs need to be culled before they gang up and kill, infect the entire society. They have a big ego now a days, so best is to cull them at the earliest.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
he's an animal. A dog, basically. They don't bother if they're killed or if they're killing somebody. These dogs need to be culled. They have a big ego now a days, so best is to cull them at the earliest.
I couldn't care any less about what they are but for their actions against us and humanity as a whole, they ought to be taught a lesson they wouldn't forget for generations, that much I agree with. God how much I wish we had more artillery pieces.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
I couldn't care any less about what they are but for their actions against us and humanity as a whole, they ought to be taught a lesson they wouldn't forget for generations, that much I agree with. God how much I wish we had more artillery pieces.
humanity was never for a whole. Humanity is first for people who share some common genetic traits and sentiments. We don't expect anyone other than ourselves to fix this Himalayan mess with that big-fat rascal. So, we don't expect any sort of humanity from others, forget the Chinese, when it comes to our own sovereign interests.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
humanity was never for a whole. Humanity is first for people who share some common genetic traits and sentiments. We don't expect anyone other than ourselves to fix this Himalayan mess with that big-fat rascal. So, we don't expect any sort of humanity from others, forget the Chinese, when it comes to our own sovereign interests.
I believe you failed to understand what I'd meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles