India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
How about this... we have all opinionated enough from an Indian perspective, Now let's look at it from a CCP perspective. what have they gained and lost so far?
1) Regime change. A nationalistic govt using national security plank won't live this down. 100% sure you'll get to hear Surrender Modi in a while.

2) Thwart any perceived risk to GB. You won't be Cold Starting anytime soon if you have to keep hot deployments with China.

3) Providing assurance to Pakistan. The pakis were getting skittish about Modi govt, so Chinese wanted to show the unwillingness of political dispensation to assure them. You'll get to see the effect when Pakistan swaggers in few weeks/months

4) Fracturing Quad and Indo-US alliance before it develops. If India is so weak they can't move China from borders, do they have any value in Quad?

5) Force India to spend to make up conventional gap while they move on to next phase of biological warfare.

6) Cow India's neighbors into being in Chinese camp. The neighbors were getting uppity and trying to shake off BRI, a well publicised inability to free own land and those countries ditch any such aspirations.

vayuu1

Country flag
The biological attack by the China virus on USA is estimated to have costed USA 20 trillion dollars. What is a few billion more China will probably confiscate it anyway when USA sued them.
Bhai USA ki economy hi 22 trillion hai,the biological attack has also hit even China badly, in fact very badly.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Without Modi's direct involvement.. there would be no substantial change on the ground. But, Modi has been humiliated by China's gambit, and is reluctant to pick up the phone and call Xi Jinping..
That's why MEA will do it. Right now Modi is sending furtive, flighty glances towards Jinping like a 80's maiden hidden behind trees(unending talks and limp statements) while simultaneously singing songs of apparent reluctance (positioning army) while hoping the stlong Chinaman gets the hint and doesn't embarrass the maiden by more public display of flirting (occupying areas) and instead takes it up via avisara-parba (backroom boardroom deals) and jhulan purnimas (Wuhan-Mamallapuram jhula jhuli drama).

Y'all are brutes who are simply putting a wrench in modern Radha-Krishna tale, you barbarians.

vayuu1

Country flag
No wonder, we were attacked ,considering the panic attacks some of the people here are having, oh Bhai phati to Chinese ki bhi hui hai, fir bhi wo apne ko tough dikha rahe hai, aur pardon me but this phattu mentality won't take us anywhere, I am sure armed forces and govt have calculated all moves and will be working according to it.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
No wonder, we were attacked ,considering the panic attacks some of the people here are having, oh Bhai phati to Chinese ki bhi hui hai, fir bhi wo apne ko tough dikha rahe hai, aur pardon me but this phattu mentality won't take us anywhere, I am sure armed forces and govt have calculated all moves and will be working according to it.
What is your definition of a phattu:
1. Someone who wants IA to attack the PLA.
2. Someone who does not want IA to attack the PLA

?

Country flag
Bhai USA ki economy hi 22 trillion hai,the biological attack has also hit even China badly, in fact very badly.
Chinese economy is growing . How was it hurt???

China says its economy grew 3.2% in the second quarter this year, rebounding from coronavirus

FalconZero

Country flag
Army doesn't want to talk. Govt is forcing it.
Interestingly here on DFI itself, hellfire said that way back maybe hundred or so page before about this, I don't exactly remember when maybe this thread or the previous one, but he did mention that Army was ready, they want to but GOI and Babus are holding them back. I wonder if he @Hellfire could specify more on this issue.

vayuu1

Country flag
What is your definition of a phattu:
1. Someone who wants IA to attack the PLA.
2. Someone who does not want IA to attack the PLA

?
My definition of phattu is someone who goes in hyper panic mode, who thinks govt isnt doing anything, who thinks armed forces aren't doing anything Mahabharat main bhi sri Krishna ke kaha hai ki yuddh keval antim vikalp hona chahiye, talks are necessary, kl ko koi de dosh na de ki baatchit nhi ki, armed forces and govt pe bharosa rakho,is all I am saying.

Country flag
Interestingly here on DFI itself, hellfire said that way back maybe hundred or so page before about this, I don't exactly remember when maybe this thread or the previous one, but he did mention that Army was ready, they want to but GOI and Babus are holding them back. I wonder if he @Hellfire could specify more on this issue.
This is a major problem in India where politicians try to fight a war

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
My definition of phattu is someone who goes in hyper panic mode, who thinks govt isnt doing anything, who thinks armed forces aren't doing anything Mahabharat main bhi sri Krishna ke kaha hai ki yuddh keval antim vikalp hona chahiye, talks are necessary, kl ko koi de dosh na de ki baatchit nhi ki, armed forces and govt pe bharosa rakho,is all I am saying.
Should be apparent in a month before the winter sets in..

vayuu1

Country flag
Chinese economy is growing . How was it hurt???

China says its economy grew 3.2% in the second quarter this year, rebounding from coronavirus
China says!! China said corona virus isn't China specific, China said ki India China are strategic partners, China said its peaceful, there are lots of things China is saying, to kis ki maanu, un bndo ki jo China se import krte hai, jo China main rehte hai aur bolte hai ki unki band baji hui hai.

Country flag

vayuu1

Country flag
Should be apparent in a month before the winter sets in..
Look,we need to give govt and armed forces time, make no mistake,of China was so much in bounce back mode ,why would they look to fight in such times when they are supposedly in the path of recovery,one thing is for sure gaanv phati padi hai unki aur tagdi waali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles