India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy

Country flag
China doesn’t want to stimulate India. If it announces a minor injury, then India will want to attack again.
China only wants to develop its economy well, and is not interested in fighting with India
bro, we have handed over 16 bodies to you. and we have proof of that. US intelligence agencies told the number to be 35. Indian intelligence got 43. just asking, do you still believe it's less than 20?

BangaliBabu

Country flag
bro, we have handed over 16 bodies to you. and we have proof of that. US intelligence agencies told the number to be 35. Indian intelligence got 43. just asking, do you still believe it's less than 20?
I think that number has matured well enought now. It's way past our bedtime to talk about Chinese casualties on this forum. We shouldn't be concerned with the number of casualties they have, they will hide it anyways.

cereal killer

Country flag
Doklam make PLA not happy , so this time PLA is more tough.
Yes same way Galwan incident has made India angry. Your PLA too suffered big losses but they've hidden it from you otherwise your people will think CCP is weak. Even your ex generals have admitted the losses. Indian people want Chinese blood right now & you don't mess with India. Pakistan + US did it in 71 & look what we did to them. I can assure you this sight won't be pretty. Xinjiang & Tibet will bleed this time.

cereal killer

Country flag

Guys give a read..
If hostilities break out we should open a front in Shaksgam as well. Only issue is Pak troops on other side of Siachen. Need genius level planning to make it happen.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If hostilities break out we should open a front in Shaksgam as well. Only issue is Pak troops on other side of Siachen. Need genius level planning to make it happen.
Hope we do operation meghdoot stationed artillery in the Valley's at and uses any atgm's and install ATW's and minefield's to destroy the tank's . Just my thought's it will be a nightmare to supply there's .

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

Mikesingh

Country flag
Yes , and India are encroaching Chinese land , but Chinese haven't been talking about India , strange.
India encroaching Chinese land? Really? What have you been smoking dude? Are you aware that Aksai Chin is part of the Union Territory of Ladakh and was part and parcel of the erstwhile princely state of Jammu & Kashmir under Maharaja Hari Singh? You chinese grabbed it when no one was looking. That translates to approx 45,000 sq kms of Indian territory that you Chinese have illegally occupied since the late 50s.

Damn! You fellows have even built a frikkin road through Aksai Chin!! And the withering CPEC on Indian territory! If this is not blatant violation of international norms, I don't know what is. You Chinese thrive on illegalities and trash even UN resolutions like the UNCLOS where you claim the entire SCS as your private property. It's good we broke your little necks and piddly bones at Galwan. Be prepared for more.

cereal killer

Country flag
Hope we do operation meghdoot stationed artillery in the Valley's at and uses any atgm's and install ATW's and minefield's to destroy the tank's . Just my thought's it will be a nightmare to supply there's .
Yeah that's a logistic nightmare. Valley is easily accessible to Chinese side. In theory there is a link between Siachen & Shaksgam but I think without re taking GB any sort of offensive there is not feasible.

cereal killer

Country flag
India encroaching Chinese land? Really? What have you been smoking dude? Are you aware that Aksai Chin is part of the Union Territory of Ladakh and was part and parcel of the erstwhile princely state of Jammu & Kashmir under Maharaja Hari Singh? You chinese grabbed it when no one was looking. That translates to approx 45,000 sq kms of Indian territory that you Chinese have illegally occupied since the late 50s.

Damn! You fellows have even built a frikkin road through Aksai Chin!! And the withering CPEC on Indian territory! If this is not blatant violation of international norms, I don't know what is. You Chinese thrive on illegalities and trash even UN resolutions like the UNCLOS where you claim the entire SCS as your private property. It's good we broke your little necks and bones at Galwan. Be prepared for more.
Bro according to them Aksai Chin is part of XAR. Even Indian media barely touches that subject, how come will they know about it? Apart from showing it in maps we never really raised the issue to China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles