India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Advantage/Disadvantage of having a govt controlled media.
If people simply don't know what is happening at the border, what will they discuss.
A news in China about India - China conflict , 743 comments.

:

A news about British - China conflict , 4663 comments.

Sehwag213

Country flag
A news in China about India - China conflict , 743 comments.

:

A news about British - China conflict , 4663 comments.

Well this is defense forum . What do you think people will discuss ?
Even in India 99% people aren't discussing China.

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well this is defense forum . What do you think people will discuss ?
Even in India 99% people aren't discussing China.
I said , The number discuss about China-India conflict between China & India , China is less , India is more , am I wrong?

Synergy

Country flag
also have head quarter in mainland China.
right now, priority of HK is freedom or no freedom. so Indo-China issue will be secondary there.

and in a country with 1.3 billion pop, right now there are 70 users and 94 guests (among them, many lurkers from our neighborhood also) are surfing. we always have something like 200/250/300 viewers here on this thread. I don't think it translates to a lot of people

nick_indian

Country flag
I said , The number discuss about China-India conflict between China & India , China is less , India is more , am I wrong?
That's because A. We don't have nearly the number of enemies that China has and B. China is our biggest enemy whereas America is yours. So naturally we talk more about China you talk more about America.

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's because Chinese media portrays India as no match to China. However CCP takes as very seriously.
Yes , CCP take every country seriously.

And forum in China do not talk about this too much, forum is not official media.

muralidon924

Country flag

When you have a oppressive regime who drives tanks over students your'e not gonna hear about border clashes and how many Chinese soldiers died. Keep on posting your psy-ops nobody cares. Happy that you get social credits and live in your Orwellian nightmare.

_108796127_2aa3304b-5ad5-41a0-8603-8dcb3c26456d.jpg

Synergy

Country flag
how many forums are there in China and what's their status on this issue? please share...

Tuco

Country flag
What do you mean by that? more less? If you go to Skyscrapercity there most Indians are discussing about infrastructure this a defense forum of course we will discuss about the current conflicts. Also as my friends pointed out our media gives us more information about the current on-goings, as they are not censored, hence more discussion.

HKedifier

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When you have a oppressive regime who drives tanks over students your'e not gonna hear about border clashes and how many Chinese soldiers died. Keep on posting your psy-ops nobody cares. Happy that you get social credits and live in your Orwellian nightmare.

View attachment 53526

You see tank stoped in front of the student?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles