India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bacha ke Rehna re baba becha ke rehna re, bomb could fall any time's soon , Gada khod ro bhai, hell fire sir ji ne bataya na, the time to go to village has passed, hasae thai na mere upar , aab bomb pada ge bomb , atom bomb , sorry cant stop laughing please dont take it seriously it's a joke , just to defuse the mode and please dont ban me in tihar jail again seriously .

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Chicoms have mobilized heavily in rear positions across Shaksgam valley, and Xi Jinping thinks he can take DBO to pave a way to CPEC and beyond on Modi's watch, while simultaneously punching into Arunanchal, so that he can use that as a bargaining chip to make India let go of DBO in post-war neg. Xi is brazen enough to repeat Mao's strategy knowing that we've adapted to it, knowing well that we can nuke them.

2-front war is now a foregone conclusion. I hope India has a Cold Start plan in place to take large swathes of Pakistan-proper, level all bulges along LOC, and possibly make a dash toward Skardu. We need our own post-war bargaining chips, and big ones.

India has been put in an "Invade China or perish" situation. The less we care about idiotic questions like "who started it?" and "who is the aggressor?," the sooner we can start mounting a real defense, and the better our hopes of restoring the May 2020 status-quo.
can u explain what u mean by "2-front war is now a foregone conclusion. "

daya

Country flag
I am not looking to match Chinese weapons for weapons. But to fight 2 front war in air we need more than 200/300more aircrafts. Chinese have close to 800 jets which are modern and we have half of them . That is when we don't count Pakistan. Agree that half of there fleet will not be available on our front but that still means facing 400 Chinese jets and 150+ jets from Pakistan.
And Pilots as well. Non-commissioned/Junior Commissioned officers should be alleviated. Actually complete transformation is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles