India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
Also compounding the problem are the endless debates about how China will actually not fight but will keep nibbling away territory. This was exactly the trap Bhola Nath Mullik, the then head of IB and the de facto NSA, had fallen into in 1962. Even on the eve of the Chinese attack on the 2 Rajput positions, Lieutenant Colonel Maha Singh Rikh had walked up to Brigadier John Dalvi’s HQ above the Dhola Post and begged him for permission to pull his battalion even partially back up the slope from the Nam Ka Chu. So confident was the Indian chain of command that the Chinese would not cross the line, the permission to do so was never given. When the attack came, so conditioned were Indian commanders to this ridiculous belief, they had forgotten how to fight.

idrw.org .Read more at India No 1 Defence News Website https://idrw.org/ladakh-could-be-a-feint-chinas-big-push-may-be-coming-from-the-east/#more-231227 .

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
There are many articles regarding that. Let me name all three places for you Depsang, Chumar and Pangong Tso sectors.
Read this article from retired Major general from army.
And I didn't delete it . Mods did. Also it looks to me our hellfire sir ji was posted somewhere near LAC . Maybe you should asked him for clarity
hellfire is a fraud sir.. i have busted his bubbles many times.
he would simply tweet a random stuff and show up on this forum once in a while to make calculated and assumed educated guesses.

for example: he will tweet and claim something like this

"Sun will shine yellow tomorrow... lot of yellows"..

after tweeting that, he will add condition, "only if its not a cloudy day".. so next day, when sun do shine yellow next day or it its a cloudy day, he will come back to this forum and say, i told you so.. because either way he is fucking right.

there are lot of sickos on the internet who claim to have some secret government sources or somehow deeply connected to defense intelligence and they are all knower of actually whats happening on the ground.

this has become fashion cult for irrelevant peoples to somehow become relevant again by claiming they have insiders information. people like him simply island hob from different forums like this one and make a calculated opinion and pretend like they are some kind of "source" for real information.

them like people, exists on all forums, tweeter and even main stream media. there are atleast 3-5 in each of mohala and streets who claims to know all the insider information. they simply prey on our curiosity needs for information.

Pathetic. :truestory:

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Jinping is a scheming guy. Well, this activity is plain in front of our eyes — that somebody IMPORTANT in the CCP is keeping quiet, very quiet.

Last time, you know who went quiet like that and suddenly came out in the open albeit a bit bloated?? This had to be done to weed out internal opposition to the established rule there.

The IMPORTANT guy is picking a fight he knows he won't win easily, I'm not going into the "whether he'll lose" part. Such a crisis is quintessential to weed out internal opposition to the established rule there.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
hellfire is a fraud sir.. i have busted his bubbles many times.
he would simply tweet a random stuff and show up on this forum once in a while to make calculated and assumed educated guesses.

for example: he will tweet and claim something like this

"Sun will shine yellow tomorrow... lot of yellows"..

after tweeting that, he will add condition, "only if its not a cloudy day".. so next day, when sun do shine yellow next day or it its a cloudy day, he will come back to this forum and say, i told you so.. because either way he is fucking right.

there are lot of sickos on the internet who claim to have some secret government sources or somehow deeply connected to defense intelligence and they are all knower of actually whats happening on the ground.

this has become fashion cult for irrelevant peoples to somehow become relevant again by claiming they have insiders information. people like him simply island hob from different forums like this one and make a calculated opinion and pretend like they are some kind of "source" for real information.

them like people, exists on all forums, tweeter and even main stream media. there are atleast 3-5 in each of mohala and streets who claims to know all the insider information. they simply prey on our curiosity needs for information.

Pathetic. :truestory:
Well I have Secret MOD's source's but she dosent share a bit, and ulta Say's tum civilan's logo ko itnae's questione's Kyu hai chup chaap chup batao .

BangaliBabu

Country flag
It's simple, our dear Asian dictator is testing the loyalty to his dictatorship within his borders first. He'll pick up the fight later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles