India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Three entry points I can think of where we can occupy Chinese territory. First is Shaksgam via Siachen, then Karakoram & third one is Demchok which is nearest to G219 highway. All are heavily defended at the moment.
That's means a full fledge's war's .

Abhay Rajput 02

You want the Chinese to be thrown out ??
So be it but wait a little bit.. so far they are playing with your nerves .. do not break down... let them get uneasy...

If they are preparing so are we. We also need to stock up DBO and all our posts for three months war. We need more artillery there, more tanks and more BMP there..
There is a Brigade there .. have faith ... they will not keep sitting and playing bluff throughout the day..

There are ways to get behind Depsang though very costly in troops . time and efforts..
Have a look at this communication chart and see what all can be done..

View attachment 53507
I know but I fear when the time will come our politicians will simply back off. Same thing happened last time 2013, we had surrounded them completely but nothing happened and we ended up losing a little bit of territory. This time I have hopes from Modi but they also came prepared , they were preparing this for the past 1-2 years. Let's just hope when the time comes GOI doesn't back down.

cereal killer

Country flag
That's means a full fledge's war's .
That's where rapid intelligence input becomes vital suppose we had a intel that Chinese are coming, we must have pre empted that & intruded inside say Demchok( Chinese controlled one) Unless we do that now in some other sector say Uttarakhand or Sikkim, I don't see Chinese going off. War is ultimate solution talk is going nowhere. No one wants to look weak. Neither Xi nor Modi.

Bhadra

Country flag
Wait, they mined the LAC? Or was it our mine? Pretty sure China did this. This is basically booby-trap set up to kill our soldiers by Chinese, this isn't an accident :mad2:
LAC is mined. of course. The two countries have fought three wars over it .. so there are vintage minefields. resuscitated minefield and freshly laid minefields.

Bu mine blasts on patrolling routes and patrolling areas is caused by freshly laid single or a cluster on mines on the known routes by civilian agents or Pakistanis coming across and laying some mines.. this is quite expected there.. perhaps we also do it..

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
Are you suggesting to cross Karakoram pass through DBO? I think there is a Chini post that guards it called Shenxiawan post🤔
you all are going all over...

Look at Galwan and Kongkala opposite Gogra in the sketch. Can we reach behind Depsang from there ?

Do you understand the importance of Galwan and Gogra in relations to Depsang...

But it is going to be two Divisions operation...

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
LAC is mined. of course. The two countries have fought three wars over it .. so there are vintage minefields. resuscitated minefield and freshly laid minefields.

Bu mine blasts on patrolling routes and patrolling areas is caused by freshly laid single or a cluster on mines on the known routes by civilian agents or Pakistanis coming across and laying some mines.. this is quite expected there.. perhaps we also do it..
Are we confusing LoC with LAC? Since when did we fight 3 wars with China?

HawkisRight

Country flag
you all are going all over...

Look at Galwan and Kongkala opposite Gogra in the sketch. Can we reach behind Depsang from there ?

Do you understand the importance of Galwan and Gogra in relations to Depsang...

But it is going to be two Divisions operation...
Plz Explain

Rudy123

Country flag
View attachment 53497

We seroiusly's need's to look into this's the Krai Istumu's to Counter the Chinese's Infulence's .
Whole existence of Singapore is threatened by this proposal. Malaysia and Singapore opposes this canal.
Chinese already interested and if it materialise then it will be operated by Chinese.

We have our own proposed BRI in this sector

Planned from very long time. Indian Govt has bad habit of giving lots of credit and signing MOU with many countries but they never see light, in contrary Chinese private companies fixes project with host countries and then these companies facilitate loans from Chinese govt bank.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

Way to Depsang or Doklam?

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whole existence of Singapore is threatened by this proposal. Malaysia and Singapore opposes this canal.
Chinese already interested and if it materialise then it will be operated by Chinese.

We have our own proposed BRI in this sector

Planned from very long time. Indian Govt has bad habit of giving lots of credit and signing MOU with many countries but they never see light, in contrary Chinese private companies fixes project with host countries and then these companies facilitate loans from Chinese govt bank.
Well, the malacca strait's is already over the limit's, so with joint's investment's from the all south east Asia's nation's and india's we could have a major's boosts to the adamenese's Island's and to counter's the growinge's chinese's threats over the Malaccae's Strait's .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles