Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

AmitG

Country flag
My feeling is that the rest was all deception while Depsang is the main target or one of the main targets. They can cut us of from DBO and the Karakorum pass in the Depsang plains. Looks like something big has happened there, that is why the media blackout. It is worrying. After what happened there in 2013 , it is criminal that we are caught napping again.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Actual Arable land of China

That's why the Chinese's are investing's over 100 billions dollar's for the south North's Water's diversione's project's over a periods of over 40 year's .

Hari Sud

Country flag
The current PLA intrusion in Depsang plains is in the area of ‘Bottleneck’ proximate to Raki Nala and PLA has blocked Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) patrols going to Patrol Points 10, 11, 11A, 12 and 13. This clearly shows that China has no intention of withdrawing from this intrusion and same can be applied to other areas as well. How have we become so gullible to believe China will abide by protocols and promise like disengagement and deactivation when China broke protocols long-time back including the preplanned ambush on June 15 striking our troops with barbaric weapons? Why do we continue to believe China who has done everything against India since 1962?

The ‘Bottleneck’ point in Depsang is located some seven kilometers from Burtse adjacent to the DSDBO Road which is manned by the ITBP. From ‘Bottleneck’ one Indian patrol route leads northwards along the Raki Nala towards Patrol Point 10, then turning east to Patrol Point 11 and 11-A and finally south towards Patrol Point 12. Another Indian patrol route leads south-eastwards towards Patrol Point 13. By occupying Bottleneck and denying movement of ITBP along the patrol routes, China has opened a new front which is major escalation. Notably, these patrol points are the Limit of Patrolling which have been patrolled by India troops deployed in the area over the past decades. The proximity of Burtse, DBO and DSDBO Road to Bottleneck occupied by PLA makes it all the more dangerous. China has been eyeing the capture of DBO and further push west along the Shyok River to join up with Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (POK). In the words of former Army Chief General N.C. Vij, the mere fact that China is now claiming the whole of Galwan Valley indicates there is more than meets the eye.

That is exactly where a regiments of t-72 and t-90 together with big guns of artillery have been posted for the last several years. These plains are good tank country. If Chinese come then, they will suffer the biggest defeat of their existence. That Chinese mindset of 1962 will be wiped out forever. ...... I wish they come, I wish to see several hundred Chinese POWs in Indian hands. Their dream of cutting off Daulat Beg Oldi will be shattered forever. So Chinese, I know you are reading all posts of this forum, I encourage your fool soldiers to come and get beaten up....... Ha....Ha....Ha.

cereal killer

Country flag
Well there are always possibilities, chinese are going to do something's but dont knew exactly what and where's, but this is just a mere silence's before's a storm's and we are living in a fake peace's .
Well I saw News X running headlines that Chinese have flooded Shaksgam valley with troops don't know where they got that from. Also I feel DBO is a pain in the @$* for China & since it is close to Karakoram pass & links Xinjiang with it. Say whatever Chinese are seriously worried about the future of Xinjiang & is their weakling even more than Tibet. I guess it is all part of broader strategy by CCP.

Abhay Rajput 02

That is exactly where a regiments of t-72 and t-90 together with big guns of artillery have been posted for the last several years. These plains are good tank country. If Chinese come then, they will suffer the biggest defeat of their existence. That Chinese mindset of 1962 will be wiped out forever. ...... I wish they come, I wish to see several hundred Chinese POWs in Indian hands. Their dream of cutting off Daulat Beg Oldi will be shattered forever. So Chinese, I know you are reading all posts of this forum, I encourage your fool soldiers to come and get beaten up....... Ha....Ha....Ha.
They are sitting right there. They are essentially saying come and thorw us out. Army is ready , they were even ready back in chumur 2013 but political leadership didn't gave a go ahead. Infact last time we were at very advantageous position but this time that's not the case , they have came prepared for conflict . They aren't going back and just reinforcing there positions all along the flashpoints. The ball is in our court and seeing the words of our DM, Rajnath Singh - they also know that talks are going nowhere.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They are sitting right there. They are essentially saying come and thorw us out. Army is ready , they were even ready back in chumur 2013 but political leadership didn't gave a go ahead. Infact last time we were at very advantageous position but this time that's not the case , they have came prepared for conflict . They aren't going back and just reinforcing there positions all along the flashpoints. The ball is in our court and seeing the words of our DM, Rajnath Singh - they also know that talks are going nowhere.
The False's Peace's will be Shattered's finallye's .

Abhay Rajput 02

Well, be a just little's serious or us all will be in a draine's, sorry off topic's but need's on this Thread's .
Perhaps you should ask this question to @Hellfire . He is the only source I trust but something's are definitely going on in despang. Don't be surprised if galwan type incident repeats in despang . That's all I am gonna say. Chinese only understand force.

nick_indian

Country flag
The current PLA intrusion in Depsang plains is in the area of ‘Bottleneck’ proximate to Raki Nala and PLA has blocked Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) patrols going to Patrol Points 10, 11, 11A, 12 and 13. This clearly shows that China has no intention of withdrawing from this intrusion and same can be applied to other areas as well. How have we become so gullible to believe China will abide by protocols and promise like disengagement and deactivation when China broke protocols long-time back including the preplanned ambush on June 15 striking our troops with barbaric weapons? Why do we continue to believe China who has done everything against India since 1962?

The ‘Bottleneck’ point in Depsang is located some seven kilometers from Burtse adjacent to the DSDBO Road which is manned by the ITBP. From ‘Bottleneck’ one Indian patrol route leads northwards along the Raki Nala towards Patrol Point 10, then turning east to Patrol Point 11 and 11-A and finally south towards Patrol Point 12. Another Indian patrol route leads south-eastwards towards Patrol Point 13. By occupying Bottleneck and denying movement of ITBP along the patrol routes, China has opened a new front which is major escalation. Notably, these patrol points are the Limit of Patrolling which have been patrolled by India troops deployed in the area over the past decades. The proximity of Burtse, DBO and DSDBO Road to Bottleneck occupied by PLA makes it all the more dangerous. China has been eyeing the capture of DBO and further push west along the Shyok River to join up with Gilgit-Baltistan in Pakistan occupied Kashmir (POK). In the words of former Army Chief General N.C. Vij, the mere fact that China is now claiming the whole of Galwan Valley indicates there is more than meets the eye.
How much is the area which they have taken in Depsang ?

Sehwag213

Country flag
Why aren't we occupying land across LAC in Arunachal, Sikkim or Himachal?

cereal killer

Country flag
The False's Peace's will be Shattered's finallye's .
The article you posted which claimed that China wants to connect with GB (safeguard it) by occupying DBO means they have to occupy Siachen as well to fulfill their objective. Shaksgam valley is linked to Siachen by a number of passes so having troops there makes sense as well. We need to be wary of Chinks, they don't show what their real intentions are.
DBO is more like Akhnoor of Ladakh strategically too vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles