Guys wtf is happening at depsang?
All of s sudden what's going on?
Congress has clearly made the call to war
Heavyweights Of DFI what's cooking? Answer

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The article you posted which claimed that China wants to connect with GB (safeguard it) by occupying DBO means they have to occupy Siachen as well to fulfill their objective. Shaksgam valley is linked to Siachen by a number of passes so having troops there makes sense as well. We need to be wary of Chinks, they don't show what their real intentions are.
DBO is more like Akhnoor of Ladakh strategically too vital.
Finally it had come again to the Shaksgam Valley's against where we all starterd's our conversation about one month's ago's .

nick_indian

Country flag
I was suspicious earlier but now I am beginning to get certain. This silence about Depsang is not good news. Seems like the area they have taken there is much more than Pangong Tso and much more strategically important than Pangong. Government is being deliberately silent and the defence analysts too have been given orders to stay silent on Depsang.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Perhaps you should ask this question to @Hellfire . He is the only source I trust but something's are definitely going on in despang. Don't be surprised if galwan type incident repeats in despang . That's all I am gonna say. Chinese only understand force.
It's was a Scarcame's , afterall's there will be gatari next Monday's you will only understand this joke if you are from the western region's . and yes Hellfire is fight's many time's .

Cheran

Country flag
Are there any OSINT images of Chinese armor on our side of Depsang? I do not think that this is something that can be hidden for long.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
Bhadra ji ki bhaut baatein sahei hai, let's see what will happen . We dont have a clean's picture's so have to wait just in darkness's . Even if they have inturned it's will be a hell for the PLAGF's . They will knew the terraine's the Harsh way's . They will understand's that the Ladakh's is a Harsh Mistresses's .
Chor hamesha raat ko or baarish ke time per jyada tej ho jata hai, because police feel aise time per chori nahi hogi. Be alert chini army kahin nahi gayi bas jagah badal rahe hain.

Bhadra

Country flag
Recently I have heard that despang news is true , they have came as much as last time in 2013 maybe slightly less. And they can sustain it , we all know about Chinese construction capabilities. They were doing the same thing on pp14. Unlike finger area , this time they are actually sitting more than 10km in our territory from LAC with some 1500 soldiers in ours territory. It's 1962/kargil all over again. Chinese are saying that they want control till finger 2 and entire galwan Valley , only then they will pullback. So our options are either we loose some 15/20 km territory or go to war. Waiting means they are making there hold stronger on these positions and constructing bunkers , shelters and artillery positions both in finger area , despang . Essentially this will be the biggest lost of territory since 1962 . They are sitting there pretty and prepared for armed conflict , we aren't. Maybe you need to get updates from your sources
You want the Chinese to be thrown out ??
So be it but wait a little bit.. so far they are playing with your nerves .. do not break down... let them get uneasy...

If they are preparing so are we. We also need to stock up DBO and all our posts for three months war. We need more artillery there, more tanks and more BMP there..
There is a Brigade there .. have faith ... they will not keep sitting and playing bluff throughout the day..

There are ways to get behind Depsang though very costly in troops . time and efforts..
Have a look at this communication chart and see what all can be done..

Roads-Western.jpg

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I think this is revelant to be posterde's now . One month's old's .

cereal killer

Country flag
You want the Chinese to be thrown out ??
So be it but wait a little bit.. so far they are playing with your nerves .. do not break down... let them get uneasy...

If they are preparing so are we. We also need to stock up DBO and all our posts for three months war. We need more artillery there, more tanks and more BMP there..
There is a Brigade there .. have faith ... they will not keep sitting and playing bluff throughout the day..

There are ways to get behind Depsang though very costly in troops . time and efforts..
Have a look at this communication chart and see what all can be done..

View attachment 53507
Are you suggesting to cross Karakoram pass through DBO? I think there is a Chini post that guards it called Shenxiawan post🤔

cereal killer

Country flag
And it is not just a post's , but it's a large post's . And correct's me if I am wronge's .
There is a recent report on that. Chinese have come prepared.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is a recent report on that. Chinese have come prepared.
We have not to just tackle the Post's but the whole troop's stationed there and along's the border's, corrects me if I am wronge's .

cereal killer

Country flag
We have not to just tackle the Post's but the whole troop's stationed there and along's the border's, corrects me if I am wronge's .
Three entry points I can think of where we can occupy Chinese territory. First is Shaksgam via Siachen, then Karakoram & third one is Demchok which is nearest to G219 highway. All are heavily defended at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles