India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
PLA is not going to budge, it will need to give Indian army a crushing blow. Post which nobody will challenge its hegemony in Asia. Therefore, it will be able to give full attention to oust USA from number 1 spot.
I just hope time has bought to strengthen defences when PLA will attack and we have enough force to give them a bloody nose.
Hope the fancy dress party on both sides ends.. It sadly does not at all look bloody at the moment.. Not even close.. The Chinese have waited far too long if it was their plan to beyond gang fights with clubs.. Hope this hijada panti from both sides ends,
soon..🙁

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ig it is from this

But I was more concerned about the safe shelters thing
Why do they need safe shelters? Looks like they are pretty confident on going grazing to areas they haven't ventured to in 10 years..

notaname

Country flag
Saurabh jha is correct. Chink propaganda cannot be matched .
Wo kaam hum Pakistan border par karte hai. What we have they have 20 times more probably as far as arty Is concerned
He maybe right but what he wanted is India to show BM and other missiles which we will never do and he is cribbing for somedays now.

And majority of generals and journalists are crying because they didn't get this type of access like Ghokle got so the frustration.

And I think that is for India's internal consumption and some other countries rather than China they must be aware of this before.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
He maybe right but what he wanted is India to show BM and other missiles which we will never do and he is cribbing for somedays now.

And majority of generals and journalists are crying because they didn't get this type of access like Ghokle got so the frustration.

And I think that is for India's internal consumption and some other countries rather than China they must be aware of this before.
Gokhale showed as if we are doing some coin ops there .
Lol no , why would chiense even face us when they can evaporate us with their numerous cruise missiles and rockets.
Here we cry with joy when bloody rocket for pinaka are supplied

mokoman

Country flag
Lol no , why would chiense even face us when they can evaporate us with their numerous cruise missiles and rockets.
meh , cruise missiles are not a magical thing , just fire 1 and an IA camp will vanish.

US fired over 60 cruise missiles at a syrian airbase , and very next day syrians fixed it and was talking planes of the runway.

i read that against things like bridges its even less effective .

the chinese are not gonna roll over us like we are made of paper just with cruise missiles.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Journalists and a few ex-servicemen are salty at the kind of access Nitin Gokhale got for his coverage of the North-East, really good to see them mald on twitter.
Aajkal sabko twitter par celebrity bana hai. 95 of these so called defence experts dont understand the clear dynamics or have clear cut strategic views & instead of delivering neutral views, politics daal dengey.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Dude discard this doomer mentality. Chinese propaganda and dragon image are carefully crafted to exactly prey on vulnerable minds.

Evaporate us with cruise missiles? And we will sit twiddling our thumbs as the missiles fall on our head, occasionally awkwardly looking up the sky hoping none falls on ours?

If they are such an alien superpower then why do they even bother to come for a hand-to-hand fight with us? Just launch their trillions of cruise missiles, evaporate India, casually stroll through the Himalayas singing the Chinese national anthem and capture Delhi?

JBH22

Hope the fancy dress party on both sides ends.. It sadly does not at all look bloody at the moment.. Not even close.. The Chinese have waited far too long if it was their plan to beyond gang fights with clubs.. Hope this hijada panti from both sides ends,
soon..🙁
The plan is evident, give a blow to India. If they want to claim top spot and claim Taiwan. This operation will involve taking on US and its regional allies, if they cannot defeat India conclusively then all this reunification talk is useless.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The plan is evident, give a blow to India. If they want to claim top spot and claim Taiwan. This operation will involve taking on US and its regional allies, if they cannot defeat India conclusively then all this reunification talk is useless.
Blow to India.. Sun Chutiya style.. ? Winning without fighting and without tens of thousands of dead soldiers? What is this operation ? A parade of never ending dress rehearsals? All I can see is Wagah like monkey dance, to be the future of LAC.. without real bloodshed..Damn boring...
It's just like 3 pansies ( India, China and US ) farting at each other, and Hoping to raise enough stink to make the other party back off..

Last edited:

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Blow to India.. Sun Chutiya style.. ? Winning without fighting and without tens of thousands of dead soldiers? What is this operation ? A parade of never ending dress rehearsals? All I can see is Wagah like monkey dance, to be the future of LAC.. without no real bloodshed..Damn boring...
It's just like 3 pansies ( India, China and US ) farming at each other, and Hoping to raise enough stink to make the other party back off..
It felt as if you cursed jbh 22 lol

The Shrike

Country flag
One of them is Saurav Jha :pound::pound::pound:

He called Ghokle some entitled journalist and then deleted the tweet as soon as Ghokle got to know.
Saurabh Jha was not wrong, the whole video series was like an advertisement or corporate PR puff piece. The content that Nithin Ghokle presents may be in mild mannered format, sometimes informative with titbits for trivia but almost all of it is from Government sources (a.k.a access journalism). He parrots the facts and views of the establishment and I have rarely seen ask difficult questions or criticise policy (put forth contrary view "nicely") - which makes him a poor journalist and poor analyst (if people consider him that).
[This is just one example] I remember just before Galwan there were IA-PLA talks being held, NG in his video series was giving gyan about the elaborate meals served there, issues with having to translate everything from both sides (and other minutia about the talks) for the reason he talks used to go on for so long and still mostly fruitless. But there was this other guy (i don’t remember if it was SJ) who said that this was standard Chinese tactic to tire down the opponent or buy time while they do do something on the ground to their advantage (i.e. distraction). You all know how things turn eventually. SJ on the other hand is.. umm... "passionate", but sometimes goes over the top, but a voice worth listening to.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Saurabh Jha was not wrong, the whole video series was like an advertisement or corporate PR puff piece. The content that Nithin Ghokle presents may be in mild mannered format, sometimes informative with titbits for trivia but almost all of it is from Government sources (a.k.a access journalism). He parrots the facts and views of the establishment and I have rarely seen ask difficult questions or criticise policy (put forth contrary view "nicely") - which makes him a poor journalist and poor analyst (if people consider him that).
[This is just one example] I remember just before Galwan there were IA-PLA talks being held, NG in his video series was giving gyan about the elaborate meals served there, issues with having to translate everything from both sides (and other minutia about the talks) for the reason he talks used to go on for so long and still mostly fruitless. But there was this other guy (i don’t remember if it was SJ) who said that this was standard Chinese tactic to tire down the opponent or buy time while they do do something on the ground to their advantage (i.e. distraction). You all know how things turn eventually. SJ on the other hand is.. umm... "passionate", but sometimes goes over the top, but a voice worth listening to.
I think every country practices access defense journalism...

mokoman

Country flag
yep , he is no doubt unofficial spokeperson / media person for GOI and military.

but i dont think thats a bad thing 🤷‍♂️ , that last vid from NE was better than most of the crap even the CCP puts out. i dont see any gov babu / tv media doing top quality work like that .

sucks but sometimes he does parrots GOI stupidity , like that red tents on PP14 being ours .
when pushed he claimed those were red multispectral camo nets or something . pretty lame .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles