India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashankk

Country flag
Wish these rebuttals are done on regular basis and also some preemptive allegations for the same.

A day after Beijing identified New Delhi’s decision to pursue a “forward policy” and illegal crossing of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) to encroach into China’s territory as the “root cause of tension” in the border situation, India on Thursday rejected the claims and said the “amassing of (a) large number of troops by the Chinese side and their provocative behaviour” has led to the current situation.

Responding to remarks by the Chinese Foreign Ministry, the Ministry of External Affairs’ spokesperson, Arindam Bagchi, said, “We had already made our position clear a few days back that we reject such statements which have no basis in facts.”

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Thank you for your services dear Raaa agent Xitler Jinpig

1633070857149.jpeg

Abdus Salem killed

shashankk

Country flag
China has lost its face as a reliable factory and manufacturing power of world. Now all counties across the globe would make sure to have an alternate supply chain which is completely decoupled from CHina.
Hope this gets some much needed semiconductor Fab based projects in India. Things are all gloomy for China and bright for India at this point of time. Its now or never for us.

Last edited:

Abdus Salem killed

China has lost its face as a reliable factory and manufacturing power of world. Now all counties across the globe would make sure to have an alternate supply chain which is completely decoupled from CHina.
Hope this gets some much needed semiconductor Fab based projects in India. Things are all gloomy for China and bright for India at this point of time. Its now or never for us.
If modi is good and sensible he will talk to tsmc Taiwan for a semiconductor fab in india no matter how small if we just have a starting we can do it remember the origin of isro

If modi is able to attract tsmc only then will he be considered good in my personal opinion as I don't care about politics much we need semiconductor and need them now

shashankk

Country flag
If modi is good and sensible he will talk to tsmc Taiwan for a semiconductor fab in india no matter how small if we just have a starting we can do it remember the origin of isro

If modi is able to attract tsmc only then will he be considered good in my personal opinion as I don't care about politics much we need semiconductor and need them now
TSMC and Intel are two major leaders/Poles in Semiconductor foundry business and if TSMC decide to setup foundry business here it will be a coup and there would be unprecedented business coming to India in this domain. I am into IT for a major design company in TSMC lobby/group and India has everything in semiconductor industry except for a foundry. It will be a game changer if goverment manages to get this done in India.

Abdus Salem killed

TSMC and Intel are two major leaders/Poles in Semiconductor foundry business and if TSMC decide to setup foundry business here it will be a coup and there would be unprecedented business coming to India in this domain. I am into IT for a major design company in TSMC lobby/group and India has everything in semiconductor industry except for a foundry. It will be a game changer if goverment manages to get this done in India.
Pls I hope to god modi can do it pls

Covfefe

Country flag

THESIS THORON

Country flag

sachincba

Country flag
The issue with China isn't going anywhere; a major war is inevitable, because:
a.) China doesn't value diplomacy or agreements. It will pursue its policy of irritating India through salami slicing, and see how much push India accepts. Why should they stop doing this, if they think that their military is superior and in case of war they will punish India.
b.) The next ten years is when the world order will change. America's decline is ongoing. If China defeats India, the world will accept it as a super power and vice versa.

The war is inevitable; it is a question of whether our great nation lives through the next phase; preparation is a choice to be made now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles