Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldilal

Country flag
Few updates after a long time -
  • We are making a double-lane blacktopped road from North Pangong Tso to Gogra. Blacktopping progressing on a war footing.
  • Gogra general area, we are strengthening our position, creating more barracks, digging trenches, etc.
  • [Unverified] Elements of the 9th Corps are also present in Ladakh. That makes around nearly 2.5-3 corps-strength of the force defending Ladakh.
  • We are creating a huge army camp at F1 to match PLA's camp at Sirijap. The camp probably is also defended by anti-air elements.
Ya'll Nibbiars under construction?.

E9zwKzUVkAUGF1K.jpeg

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Few updates after a long time -
  • We are making a double-lane blacktopped road from North Pangong Tso to Gogra. Blacktopping progressing on a war footing.
  • Gogra general area, we are strengthening our position, creating more barracks, digging trenches, etc.
  • [Unverified] Elements of the 9th Corps are also present in Ladakh. That makes around nearly 2.5-3 corps-strength of the force defending Ladakh.
  • We are creating a huge army camp at F1 to match PLA's camp at Sirijap. The camp probably is also defended by anti-air elements.
9 corp comes under which command?

Varoon2

Country flag
Telugu people will never forget the atrocities done by the Razakars, Nizam is like an ISIS of today.
And yet the attention in recent years has been drawn to Moslem casualties during that whole integration process. By writers like Pankaj Mishra( right in the NY Times) and the British leftist, Perry Anderson. Not one word about Hindu losses. This is again an issue, where people have to give out the real story, instead of just letting the anti-India group dominate.

Haldilal

Country flag
Yep, it is expanding each week, with more permanent barrack and dugouts. Also, we are occupying the peaks of the F1 (follow the road northeast from this camp ahead).
Ya'll Nibbiars made the new tweets. Deleted the old.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I will only say this before buying a chinese phone remember galwan and think is not buying a Samsung and any Indian phone is that much important?.
Yes, never forget Col. Santosh Babu , is he already such a dim memory amongst us that we want to buy chinka stuff ?

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars once I brought a trousers from a branded shop worn them for a few months later seen the label Made in Pakistan. Given to the bartan walla. Are they not enough Made in India and the Indian branded stuff's that you have to buy a Chinese branded and the Made in China stuff's?.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
LMAO! Cancel Jihad content in the quran in China but prevent a ban on islamic jihadi Masood Azhar.

Hypocrisy died a slow painful death.

Try editing the quran in Pakistan or Afghanistan.

Btw, do you get 50 cents for lying or for telling the truth on behalf of CPC?
I don't think you are understanding the chinka commie psyche. They don't see human values & morals like we do. For them its perfectly allright to torture several thousands of Uighur abduls in concentration camps, and at the same time work hand in hand with porkies to achieve their goals. Its just the way they are brought up from childhood in that inhuman commie syllabus. So your 'hypocrisy' etc...just makes them think we're some kind of backward chimps.

Bhairav

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars once I brought a trousers from a branded shop worn them for a few months later seen the label Made in Pakistan. Given to the bartan walla. Are they not enough Made in India and the Indian branded stuff's that you have to buy a Chinese branded and the Made in China stuff's?.
Same thing happened with me too. A relative of mine gifted me a jeans which became my favorite until I saw the tag "Made in Bangladesh" on it.

JBH22

Same thing happened with me too. A relative of mine gifted me a jeans which became my favorite until I saw the tag "Made in Bangladesh" on it.
Bangladeshi has leveraged its low skilled workforce and attracted many textile companies around the globe. Like it or not that is one thing they did correctly, the ladies are working like crazy in those factories. They have also exported their labour to other factories in other countries. The positive thing is that as women participate in the labour force fertility rate stabilise, kids get educated, empowered to finance their livelihood. If this is maintained, within 2-3 decades the average living standard of Bangladeshi to improve.
However, the risk of automation is a big risk to them.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yechury son died of Wuhan virus.. and this bas*ard still hasn't stopped licking Chinese a**
Ask why your government has not contained the virus? Because India is a democratic country? Is there any problem with this democratic system?

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India to acquire 30 US-built MQ-9 Reaper drones from United States

With an objective to enhance the offensive capabilities of the Indian forces, the government will be acquiring 10 US-built MQ-9 Reaper or Predator B armed drones each for the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC), headed by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh, may take the final call next week about this deal worth $3 billion, a source in the government said.

30 MQ9s, USD 3 billion, Pterosaur 2 of the same level, USD 8 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles