India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Why is hellfire suddenly so positive?
Hellfire is being positive, let me check if sun is going to set in the east.
He sometimes shoots patriotic messages to stay relevant. It's only occasional, it's in a 30 : 70 ratio (Positive : Negative).

The last few day talks from Saurav Jha, was all hot air, and now Hellfire talks more gibberish.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
he isnt a dissendent.

i think he was just a student studying abroad on scholarship .

remember reading comments on sino forums about people wanting to break his legs

fucked up what is happening to him

Wang posted his comments on February 21, questioning the number of deaths and asking why China had waited nearly eight months before making the deaths public.

“That very night, around 6:50 p.m., Chongqing police and some people without uniforms knocked on the door of my parent’s condo,” Wang told VOA.

According to Wang, the police handcuffed his parents, and confiscated an iPad, cash and computers. Then they took his parents to the local police station, where the couple was told to tell their son to delete his Weibo posts.  

“And since then, they take my parents to the police station every day around 6 a.m., put them in separate interrogation rooms without providing any food, and only let them return home around 6 or 7 p.m.,” he said about being “pursued online.”

“The police keep asking them one thing: ‘When will your son come back?’ 'Think twice before you answer me.’”  

“The police even texted me directly, asking me to return to China within three days, otherwise my parents [situation] ’won’t end well,’” Wang said.  

i think simlar things happen here in India as well , but only to an extend , Center gov, NGOs, newspapers, Courts, human rights commission , rw people , even liberandus will step in.

Damn , but in his case entire country + gov wanting him dead.
Based,

Deadtrap

Country flag
Could be a posturing for India to accept new Dalai Lama chosen by CCP and pressure India to not allow Tibet govt in exile to appoint the next Lama. This is something no one has factored in till now as a reason for Chinese stand off. None of the strategic thinkers, think tanks etc.

sorcerer

Country flag
ARMY CHIEF REVIEWS OPERATIONAL READINESS & SECURITY SITUATION IN NORTH-EAST

Posted On: 21 MAY 2021 8:03AM by PIB Delhi

Indian Army Chief General MM Naravane arrived at Dimapur (Nagaland) on 20 May 2021 on a two day visit to review the operational readiness along the Northern Borders of Arunachal Pradesh and security situation in hinterland of North East.

On arrival at the Corps Headquarters in Dimapur, the Army Chief was briefed by Lieutenant General Johnson Mathew, General Officer Commanding Spear Corps and the Division Commanders on the prevailing situation and operational preparedness along the Northern borders.

The COAS complimented all ranks for maintaining excellent vigil and exhorted them to stay alert and keep watch on activities along the LAC.

The Army Chief is scheduled to return back to New Delhi on 21 May 2021.

_____

cannonfodder

Country flag
CCP has so far been able to “find solutions” which they observed in US & USSR, but they will probably be blindsided by problems that are going to arise from within under their current system.

Chinese virus is a good example, their carefully cultivated global image over decades got destroyed once they allowed virus to spread around the world by choice instinctively.
Hmmm.. I disagree strongly with this.

The economic success they have achieved still outweigh all the negative. Let me put it this way: hmmm aam admi will say hey this guys are real bad, will go to stock mkt and still put his money in alibaba (30% down great upside) or nio or Amzn (indirect e-comm dependent on China).. goes to walmart (this X looks similar to that made in usa Y) buys cheap stuff unless he is buying real high end stuff that is intends to use very long.

Many retail financial investors recommend chinese stocks becoz of high growth numbers projected & you can check number of US based stock channels and see for yourself. There is millionaire investor named Kevin who notes that US needs to use an big stick dealing with CCP [he is right in noting that nothing will work 10-20 years down the line] but in MSCNBC "shark tank" one of the many things he is concerned about is whether you manufacture in china. Need to keep that profit margin high when he has to invest the money into that business. :rofl:

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
When our government can give 1.5 lakh crore tax holidays to industries every year, atleast dpend that amount once to procure all the required weapons to checkmate China in Himalaya. We can not let this happen for ever. zthey must bd taught a lesson.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Hmmm.. I disagree strongly with this.

The economic success they have achieved still outweigh all the negative. Let me put it this way: hmmm aam admi will say hey this guys are real bad, will go to stock mkt and still put his money in alibaba (30% down great upside) or nio or Amzn (indirect e-comm dependent on China).. goes to walmart (this X looks similar to that made in usa Y) buys cheap stuff unless he is buying real high end stuff that is intends to use very long.

Many retail financial investors recommend chinese stocks becoz of high growth numbers projected & you can check number of US based stock channels and see for yourself. There is millionaire investor named Kevin who notes that US needs to use an big stick dealing with CCP [he is right in noting that nothing will work 10-20 years down the line] but in MSCNBC "shark tank" one of the many things he is concerned about is whether you manufacture in china. Need to keep that profit margin high when he has to invest the money into that business. :rofl:
not sure what you are disagreeing with.

shade

Country flag
1621682790056.png

Apparently Bac Giang province of Vietnam is undergoing Lockdown.
Bac Giang province contains many factories of global electronics companies like Samsung, Foxconn etc.
The products from these factories are exported world wide, and vietnam is an important country in many companies' China Plus One manufacturing supply chain resilience strategy.

The Yellow Joo strikes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles