India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
i think we always knew this.

Him vijay military exercise conducted back in 2019 was to take care of this eventuallity

Exercise ‘Him Vijay' is taking place in Arunachal Pradesh.

Indian Army undergoing its biggest transformation has started its biggest mountain assault exercise.

The exercise is to test mobility, communication and coordination of such huge body of fast-moving troops in difficult terrain. Indian Army is metamorphosing itself to incorporate changes for modern and quick and short war, added the Army officer.

Three Battle Groups, each comprising around 4000 soldiers, are participating which will include troop mobilisation, mountain assault and air assault. Elements of special forces will also be part of it.

“The exercise is being done more than 100 kilometres inside the Indian Territory from the Line of Actual Control.

Air force and Army helicopters will be transferring troops and equipment at the terrain of upto 15,000 ft.

:troll: guess whats interesting about timing of exercise ?

Phase 1 ended day before Xi Jinping arrived in India for state visit.

Very clearly a message to PLA.

Last edited:

Stalingrad

This snake is spewing little venom here .

His 'holier than thou' attitude, particularly the spat with Vets like Maj Arya made a lot of def enthusiast commonfolk quit following him sir. He is knowledgeable, but most of the time finds himself to be jus another Punjabi who overtly 'shares' cultural affinity with Pakjabis and overseas Kstan-thugs more than rest of folks here. Unfortunately there are some Vets too of his kind, whom I don't want to name out of respect for their service.

mokoman

Country flag
he isnt a dissendent.

i think he was just a student studying abroad on scholarship .

remember reading comments on sino forums about people wanting to break his legs

fucked up what is happening to him

Wang posted his comments on February 21, questioning the number of deaths and asking why China had waited nearly eight months before making the deaths public.

“That very night, around 6:50 p.m., Chongqing police and some people without uniforms knocked on the door of my parent’s condo,” Wang told VOA.

According to Wang, the police handcuffed his parents, and confiscated an iPad, cash and computers. Then they took his parents to the local police station, where the couple was told to tell their son to delete his Weibo posts.  

“And since then, they take my parents to the police station every day around 6 a.m., put them in separate interrogation rooms without providing any food, and only let them return home around 6 or 7 p.m.,” he said about being “pursued online.”

“The police keep asking them one thing: ‘When will your son come back?’ 'Think twice before you answer me.’”  

“The police even texted me directly, asking me to return to China within three days, otherwise my parents [situation] ’won’t end well,’” Wang said.  

i think simlar things happen here in India as well , but only to an extend , Center gov, NGOs, newspapers, Courts, human rights commission , rw people , even liberandus will step in.

Damn , but in his case entire country + gov wanting him dead.

Deadtrap

Country flag
iske muh mei ghee shakar.

there is no option other than military action to push back PLA. They won’t go back at Gogra and other places. For them moving back 8km at Pangong was enough of Humiliation domestically. Also if PLA had intension of moving back they would have not made defensive trenches around their forward post in Gogra post disengagement at Pangong. After de escalation from Pangong they only improved their defences at other places.

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This snake is spewing little venom here .

COAS MM Naravane in the North East Today to review Op Preparedness on the Arunachal Border. Two days ago army chief mentioned that 'Heightened troop deployment from Arunachal to Ladakh will continue till such talks continue with China '

Unusual normal is the current situation, we may not get the detailed information as on ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles