India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Already multiple article and foreign media declares our pm fascist and Indian democracy is flawed. Currently our image is portrayed as fascist country and pm as hitler.
New York Times and Washington Post are famous for this
So what is left we must reply in same tone
Did US or Canadian diplomat call Modi a dog ? If they call India a dog, then go ahead and hit back..

Ayushraj

Country flag
Did US or Canadian diplomat call Modi a dog ? If they call India a dog, then go ahead and hit back..
Politicians are elected by public.
Western public opinion is highly negative on india that why they love to publish anti india things
From 70 years we are facing these troubles.
Even US tried to stop our space program informally.
Air india blast terrorist is glorified in Canada and no one say anything about it.
These media outlet reflect views of Western governments on india.
Formally they will say nothing about india

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Politicians are elected by public.
Western public opinion is highly negative on india that why they love to publish anti india things
From 70 years we are facing these troubles.
Even US tried to stop our space program informally.
Air india blast terrorist is glorified in Canada and no one say anything about it.
These media outlet reflect views of Western governments on india.
Formally they will say nothing about india
That opinion will only change when India becomes a upper middle income country like China, with the economic and military might that comes with it..

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Well, government of India will prefer a superpower 15000 kms away from India like US was than having it in direct neighborhood. You know, India would have been far powerful country than its today even if it was just a further away from China.
most probably it will be a balanced world where us is impotent in changing things and scenarios far away from it ,that is good for us which means not much reach of woke gang into indian ecosystem as usa is the lynchpin for them, china will not still be able to do everything it wants atleast militarily in the future just like today atleast with india.inida will also grow strong enough atleast to prevent any territory grab permenantly which china cannot do anything about.you could say taiwan is screwed and other small scs countries maybe screwed too but japan could probably generate enough deterence to stop china if right decisions are made.

like i said multipolar world is good for us.my sincere opininon is that the number one civilizational and long term threat faced by india is the wokeness aids and the foreign ideologies within india.chinese agression even through visible can also unify and bolster nationalism and also drive us to improve and counter it.think of it,how many things schemes and items were promoted that was the result of chinese agression.a rival like this also reventss us from going woke,which is the true threat for us nationalists.

despite whatever the npc woke people say in the west(for eg: the general meme of the west(usa especially) being the devil of the world) ironically,the usa is the main incubator and spreader of new strains of wokedom.what do you think will happen when it loses power.the wokes will lose political and military power.the usa military is defacto the wokes military even if they dont know it.the us diplomats are usually the diplomats and soothsayers for their own ideology even though they dont recognnize it(woke are usually naive or suffer from acute lack of self awareness which can explain this).

what is happening now is a form of reverse 1945.the early 20th century countries were in the peak of nationalism and people were not afraaid to do things in europe which they would even be scared to think of. the maladaptive populations and ideologies you see now are very dependent on keeping the memory of that time alive as without that humans will revert to a more comfortable and stable system of tribalism and nationalism.we are nationalists,we must be happy that their system and the patron countries that prop it up are losing their screws and falling apart slowly(declining militaries,less influence,less difference between non-woke and woke countries in terms of power,etc).

as for fear of assertive china,please think proactively and also dont lower your self perception of indias future power .atleast hold it to a higher standard.india by the time it becomes a multi polar world order must have grown in all ways to make any moves against it impractical on the ground.dont alway live in the balance world,stand on your own feet.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
like i said multipolar world is good for us
Multipolar world is good only till India also becomes a pole like US, Russia and China. We also would then need to destabilise and eliminate others.
Headache is that one of those competitors is in our immediate neighboring and it has already become a pole of power before us and is taking steps to inhibit us.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Multipolar world is good only till India also becomes a pole like US, Russia and China. We also would then need to destabilise and eliminate others.
Headache is that one of those competitors is in our immediate neighboring and it has already become a pole of power before us and is taking steps to inhibit us.
We will become one major pole it's Inevitable.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We will become one major pole it's Inevitable.
It's very much evitable. A civil war or an imposed or external economic embargo on the lines of Plaza Accord or a concensus between external powers.

India is a circus of diversity with democracy and most vulnerable of all major powers. Our long term projections and aspects are ahead of Americans and even Chinese in terms of overall economic and subsequently technologically (by fund). But we have our own serious faultlines.
Even our current economic issues are a product of it.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
That opinion will only change when India becomes a upper middle income country like China, with the economic and military might that comes with it..
so you are saying,until then we should just sit here and take it.you can always passive agressively signal our disapproval like eam did in that one interview.

infact i propose that from now onwards ,all diplomats on all levels should be unabashedly act like that with full backing of the indian state to any media narratives,nothing to lose i say. when chinese and wokes and russians and everybody is doing this to the west in general,nothing in me says that india cant follow the same praactise except in a subtle passive agessive way.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
so you are saying,until then we should just sit here and take it.you can always passive agressively signal our disapproval like eam did in that one interview.

infact i propose that from now onwards ,all diplomats on all levels should be unabashedly act like that with full backing of the indian state to any media narratives,nothing to lose i say. when chinese and wokes and russians and everybody is doing this to the west in general,nothing in me says that india cant follow the same praactise except in a subtle passive agessive way.
Nope.. what I am saying is.. whatever we say, or get aggressive, the West will not respect us, until we become a 10 trillion dollar economy, and have a GDP per capita approaching that of China today.. where we build a country that has minimal poverty..
It does not mean that we take things lying down.. But, what really matters, is what we do with the Indian economy...

Skyh3ck

Indian diplomats are not better than any sarkari babu.. they have no goal, no pride, no interest in Indian cause, .. they only care for their career and after retirement..

In this scenario Pakistani and Chinese are better they always work for their country interest..

sorcerer

Country flag
I shall join PLA as in that tweet, the dying soldier motivated me to fight for the Chinese people and I shall lay my life for them. I love Mr. Xi from thee bottom of my heart and I shall obey everything he says.

And to all those perverts who think I am joining for the milk, that's just the bonus soldiers get. But my reason is different.

Bow down to his excellency Mr. Xi and join me in PLA service.
WTF did i miss on DFI?

Edit:
oh chinese boobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles