India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconZero

Country flag
Another list came out.Previously, there was a list of names of characters in a Chinese novel.Then there was a list of the names of the founding generals of China in 1955.
View attachment 81642
Now the people in this story, this post is from Taiwan, mainland China uses simplified Chinese, and this is all traditional Chinese posts. And the pinyin of the place name is wrong, Xiangtan is not Xiangtang.
Many false news about China in the English media come from Taiwan, such as water shortage, electricity shortage, food shortage, and the collapse of the Three Gorges Dam.
View attachment 81641
And this Indian media report, The ex-soldiers sang the song of leaving the camp,also from Taiwan.
OT but are you using a translator cuz your English comes across as 'accent' like people have verbal accent your comments have such an accent. Like too monotonous which is mostly the case with translators.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Another list came out.Previously, there was a list of names of characters in a Chinese novel.Then there was a list of the names of the founding generals of China in 1955.
View attachment 81642
Now the people in this story, this post is from Taiwan, mainland China uses simplified Chinese, and this is all traditional Chinese posts. And the pinyin of the place name is wrong, Xiangtan is not Xiangtang.
Many false news about China in the English media come from Taiwan, such as water shortage, electricity shortage, food shortage, and the collapse of the Three Gorges Dam.
View attachment 81641
And this Indian media report, The ex-soldiers sang the song of leaving the camp,also from Taiwan.
Both russian and American intelligence have confirmed 40 + chinese dead. To sworn enemy nations confirming the same fact . Yet china is hiding it's dead. What a disgusting country china is. Utterly shameful.

Knowitall

Totally agree with the general sentiment here.
could you elaborate a bit more on this.

Also could you tell us about what you feel the govt is doing wrong as of now and why. Also where do you see the situation going from here.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
I don't know how reliable his inputs are.
Usually pure junk. Ignore please.

Secondly I have seen him doing flip-flops quite often.
It's called dynamism & fluidity of events. Am yet to become a time traveller to sift through changing views/thought processes, reach the actual occurrence at a future date & comment with a finality which is accurate after ascertaining what ultimate action was undertaken.

My tweets are commentaries on what is happening today, what rationale is being proposed, with an analysis of likely outcomes.

What is reported heavily in regards to India China conflict was pangong tso lake & kind of build up Chinese built post altering the LAC. The bone of contention was pangong tso around which the whole conflict was lingering, not the others.[/QUOTE]

Pangong Tso was in media glare. Other regions not. Please do not do a GoI and delude yourself of a "victory" like Dokalam.

However if you listen to YK Joshi's last interview on disengagement; he categorically said that any attempt from Chinese to occupy will tackled appropriately as now kailash range is under 24*7 surveillance without blinking eyes.
Walking upto these hills won't be cake walk now especially when shots are fired last time.

Really? Heliborne ops? You can mount one effectively at a short notice. And shots were fired in air - a very far cry from firing at each other. Mind you, SFF was asked to pull back from Black Top after it destroyed the PLA surveillance equipment there & stayed put. In order to show non-violation of LAC.

Gurung & Magar are very well with in our side of LAC. Yet we vacated them as they overlook Moldo & made Chinese positions there indefensible.

Which Tactics 101 teaches that, may I know?

You expect the General Officer to call an ass as such and stay put in office?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Totally agree with the general sentiment here.
What's the whole deal about Depsang, that Panag and Katoch speak about.. Last thing I heard was that Chinese have not built any permanent structures on Indian side of LAC in Depsang (unlike Pangong Tso where there was PLA occupation from F4 - F8 ). It's just that the PLA only cross over the LAC, when IA/ITBP patrols try to reach patrolling points beyond Y- Junction.. so there is no "PLA occupation across the LAC".. Same is the situation in Gogra and Hotsprings, with PLA camped on their side of LAC..
Is my view, correct? So, the concern in Depsang is a massive Chinese buildup close to LAC, or is it PLA occupation across the LAC..

cannonfodder

Country flag
Don't look at the optics of it.

How much trade as decreased one-to-one between India-Chin, US - Chin, Aus -Chin.
One year has passed since Covid broke out from Chin. Speculatively with 50% conviction, one can say it was engineered in lab. One thing all will 100% agree is that CCP suppressed information. In many cases also tried make monetary & regional gains. What policy formulation incentivize US manufacturing to look else where from Chin? Zilch

Hence, I am very suspicious that all the members in the s"quad" are just posing. US is also there due to domestic politics - read Rep. India also looks very confused ( I am not saying start an war). Chini diplomats make such noise all the time, they are not like Indian babus. The only thing they may be worried about with quad is that someone else is using vaccines to gain influence & under cutting them. It does not hamper any of the one-to-one trading relationship with those countries. India has probably taken more steps to curtail trade with Chin. I see nothing from US yet materializing other than some random reports. Markets world wide will fall, margins will go down - Reality.

Would be happy to know otherwise again lets watch the data within next 1 year, i see nothing concrete wrt quad.
Probably this should go in your new thread and I am long term investor, will be patient to see & learn otherwise.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't look at the optics of it.

How much trade as decreased one-to-one between India-Chin, US - Chin, Aus -Chin.
One year has passed since Covid broke out from Chin. Speculatively with 50% conviction, one can say it was engineered in lab. One thing all will 100% agree is that CCP suppressed information. In many cases also tried make monetary & regional gains. What policy formulation incentivize US manufacturing to look else where from Chin? Zilch

Hence, I am very suspicious that all the members in the s"quad" are just posing. US is also there due to domestic politics - read Rep. India also looks very confused ( I am not saying start an war). Chini diplomats make such noise all the time, they are not like Indian babus. The only thing they may be worried about with quad is that someone else is using vaccines to gain influence & under cutting them. It does not hamper any of the one-to-one trading relationship with those countries. India has probably taken more steps to curtail trade with Chin. I see nothing from US yet materializing other than some random reports. Markets world wide will fall, margins will go down - Reality.

Would be happy to know otherwise again lets watch the data within next 1 year, i see nothing concrete wrt quad.
Probably this should go in your new thread and I am long term investor, will be patient to see & learn otherwise.
🐘The Elephant in the Room: China
China is the largest trading partner of all four countries. Australia and Japan have the largest trade surpluses with China.India and the United States have the largest trade deficits,but imports from China are currently difficult to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles