India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Better we have a new thread for QUAD now.
What about this? Edit the name and we’ll continue from that thread.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

H
What about this? Edit the name and we’ll continue from that thread.
Hello can you make threads

Historical revisions of Pakistan hidden truths

Political scenarios of Pakistan whats going on Thier
To better understand the enemy

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
H

Hello can you make threads

Historical revisions of Pakistan hidden truths

Political scenarios of Pakistan whats going on Thier
To better understand the enemy
I already have one, Pakistani media on India thread.

FalconZero

Country flag
And I am getting more China sponsored content as recommendations in YouTube since past week.
I get sponsors of some arabic something on twitter that i can't even read without translate otherwise everywhere else I have the adblocker take care of em.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
To all of the morons that think Biden (Harris) wants to actually help the Quad: https://carnegieendowment.org/2021/03/11/how-biden-can-make-quad-endure-pub-84046

The authors, who are funded by the Carnegie endowment, no doubt now funded by the Chinese, already are recommending that China be deemphasized. What a joke!

"Misinformation" = Unapproved news (aka Real news)
"Climate Change" = You cannot electrify your country! You are going to pollute the world!
"Advancing counterterrorism" = How dare you defend your country? How dare you be proud to be a Hindu!?

Seriously. You people need to wake up. I live in the US and it's obvious to me that the US is no friend to India, and most definitely not to Hindus

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

China and Russia’s proposed lunar research station is an ominous sign for the West

Stolen western tech made China a space
power and now they allied with the Russians to fuck the west

sunshine

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Another hidden casualty.

Another potential #OSINT match from the list of 38 soldiers. 张宇 (Zhang Yu) is/was a military communication program graduate from the Information Engineering department of PLA's Strategic Support Force university. Zhang Yu should be 36 years old.
View attachment 81637

Another list came out.Previously, there was a list of names of characters in a Chinese novel.Then there was a list of the names of the founding generals of China in 1955.
Screenshot_20210314_115612.jpg

Now the people in this story, this post is from Taiwan, mainland China uses simplified Chinese, and this is all traditional Chinese posts. And the pinyin of the place name is wrong, Xiangtan is not Xiangtang.
Many false news about China in the English media come from Taiwan, such as water shortage, electricity shortage, food shortage, and the collapse of the Three Gorges Dam.
Screenshot_20210314_115330.jpg

And this Indian media report, The ex-soldiers sang the song of leaving the camp,also from Taiwan.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Another list came out.Previously, there was a list of names of characters in a Chinese novel.Then there was a list of the names of the founding generals of China in 1955.
View attachment 81642
Now the people in this story, this post is from Taiwan, mainland China uses simplified Chinese, and this is all traditional Chinese posts. And the pinyin of the place name is wrong, Xiangtan is not Xiangtang.
Many false news about China in the English media come from Taiwan, such as water shortage, electricity shortage, food shortage, and the collapse of the Three Gorges Dam.
View attachment 81641
And this Indian media report, The ex-soldiers sang the song of leaving the camp,also from Taiwan.
ok sunshine...we believe ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles