India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
chinese alwas want India in a subservient role.They dont want any competition.
Or keep China from having access to trade routes in Indian ocean regions.
Indian subservience to China can only happen, if the Chinese prove their manliness and make India their bitch using their military might.. They tried in 2017 and 2020 through military mobilization and intimidation, but it didn't go their way... So, now only a real proper war , that ends in Chinese victory can make India, a Chinese bitch..( not Dhakka mukki, name calling, fighting with sticks/rods like we saw in 2020 )
and I am already salivating at the prospect of war..:drool:

Country flag
Indian subservience to China can only happen, if the Chinese prove their manliness and make India their bitch using their military might.. They tried in 2017 and 2020 through military mobilization and intimidation, but it didn't go their way... So, now only a real proper war , that ends in Chinese victory can make India, a Chinese bitch..( not Dhakka mukki, name calling, fighting with sticks/rods like we saw in 2020 )
and I am already salivating at the prospect of war..:drool:
many people in India were happy when deescalation happened but IMO in many ways a war would have been
better.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I see it differently.. That the deep state under Biden, is in as much hurry, as Trump was to get out of Afghanistan.. tells us that US is finally abandoning its dream of total domination of Eurasia..That the US Indo pacific command has sought funding for the "Pacific Deterrence Initiative" to contain China within the first Island Chain, means that US has recognized that the unipolar moment, where it hoped to dominate every region has passed, and it is marshaling all it's energies, to defend US primacy in the western pacific.. as the loss of this primacy to China, would directly threaten the US pacific coast..
So, I can say with confidence that US deep state has more or less decided to militarily confront and contain China..
But if it has to win ,it will have to be a all-in hail Mary commitment.not a lethargic try and even then it will grow tired like britain and if you see the real cards or tools it has like the military and it's population,you can see that their state is slowly declining and that is why they need allies.we must exploit them.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
many people in India were happy when deescalation happened but IMO in many ways a war would have been
better.
Yes.. that's the only way, as India under Modi wants India to be a Major Power/ Vishwaguru etc.. and China wants an India that is its bitch.. There is no way of reconciling the two futures for india, without a decisive Kurukshetra like war..

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
But if it has to win ,it will have to be a all-in hail Mary commitment.not a lethargic try and even then it will grow tired like britain and if you see the real cards or tools it has like the military and it's population,you can see that their state is slowly declining and that is why they need allies.we must exploit them.
And I hope even if we lose land in the short term in a war against China, India will never stop fighting like the North Vietnamese or Taliban or the Marathas during the 30 year war waged by Aurangazeb never stopped fighting even if they lost a lot of forts. They regained them, lost again, and regained them.. until an exhausted Aurangazeb packed up and returned to Delhi, while cursing the Marathas..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yes.. that's the only way, as India under Modi wants India to be a Major Power/ Vishwaguru etc.. and China wants an India that is its bitch.. There is no way of reconciling the two futures for india, without a decisive Kurukshetra like war..
Yeah, those things might be mutually exclusive. Some of the policy decisions recently seem like current GoI might be aiming for quasi-autarky and moral vishwaguru while China might be dominating economic and other spheres. It might have been a workable solution a la treaty of Tordesillas, but China being China clash is inevitable.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
And I hope even if we lose land in the short term in a war against China, India will never stop fighting like the North Vietnamese or Taliban or the Marathas during the 30 year war waged by Aurangazeb never stopped fighting even if they lost a lot of forts. They regained them, lost again, and regained them.. until an exhausted Aurangazeb packed up and returned to Delhi, while cursing the Marathas..
When a mushroom cloud erupts over Beijing, China will automatically thrown in the towel.

Xi will start calling very Indian with a Ji.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I fail to understand as to what the thinking/mindset among our decision makers were when they cleared CCP power equipments. It is given that these thugs will have it littered with malware. You do not need that much brainpower to decode that.

These are the people that aid Pakistan's nuclear/missile program, give them real time intel, political/diplomatic support & not to mention the fact that we have had wars/border incursions from their side.

We were careless & had it coming.

GOI needs to understand that Cyber/Space is , in addition to being another domain just like Land/air/navy, the domain to which we are always connected to. (Mil + Civ).

Our Cyber capabilities are only modest. Needs to be shored up. More money/men needs to be allocated.

We cannot just allow our economy to grow & leave it almost undefended.

Sorry state of affairs is summarized below:-

View attachment 80115
View attachment 80116
View attachment 80117
View attachment 80118

At the moment we are very vulnerable.

Ajit doval was pretty confident about our capabilities tho. 22:30
20:00

Last edited:

cannonfodder

Country flag
First we need to reduce our dependence from China and shift it to Taiwan, and then recognise Taiwan. We need to be Aatmanirbhar in as many things as possible.
Taiwanese view Indian MEA as compromised, MEA dont talk with them forget about recognizing them (reason best known to them). I am not sure what helds back India after getting continued encroachment.

Taiwan, Vietnamese and probably Japanese are the only countries that are serious about China becoz there neck is dependent on it.

1. US itself is heavily compromised due to corporate ties with CCP. They not gonna do zilch about it forget how compromised US politicians are.
2. Aussies have flip flopped on chin in the past and turned around a bit only since covid.
3. India is itself not sure what to do about chin.

The Quad is big flop of nonserious players probably just posing to break deal with CCP. And I heard it was used to discuss Covid/Environment issues this time around. What an turnaround.:clap2:

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Taiwanese view Indian MEA as compromised, MEA dont talk with them forget about recognizing them (reason best known to them). I am not sure what helds back India after getting continued encroachment.

Taiwan, Vietnamese and probably Japanese are the only countries that are serious about China becoz there neck is dependent on it.

1. US itself is heavily compromised due to corporate ties with CCP. They not gonna do zilch about it forget how compromised US politicians are.
2. Aussies have flip flopped on chin in the past and turned around a bit only since covid.
3. India is itself not sure what to do about chin.

The Quad is big flop of nonserious players probably just posing to break deal with CCP. And I heard it was used to discuss Covid/Environment issues this time around. What an turnaround.:clap2:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Chinese are spooked with infra build up in forward areas across LAC. They can't keep calm and watch India building up across LAC especially in ladhak and arunachal. The JK/HP/ ladhak infra build up is the reason for Current confrontation and we are yet to build infra in arunachal compared to Ladhak and Uttarakhand.
They will more stand off just matter of time when

MonaLazy

What's the use of education when they still cannot think beyond religion?
That's exactly the point of their Madrassa education- to denude them of their thinking powers.

Gustaakh-e-Nabi ki ek saza, sar tan se judaa, sar tan se judaa

& quite frankly I would not have it any other way. Can you imagine what a pain in the butt (for India) a forward looking, wealthy & technologically advanced Pakistan would be?

Imagine a hostile Israel right next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles