India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

saneel2014

Country flag
Oi I got some weird feeling regarding that galwan events....can u help it getting confirmed? Let me tell u what I think must have happened according to the details we posted on 16 june
Remember we were the first to declare that PLA suffered 5 casualties (4 dead on spot while their regime commander seriously injured-unconsious) and 11 wounded(5+11=16)
And we did return them 16 bodies...I guess we must have returned them that 4 dead,1 near dead and 11 wounded(captives) thus total 16 bodies next day morning...only after our bodies were discovered our deadth toll increased from 3 to 20....mostly from my knowledge the PLA acknowledged only those deaths which we have proof of..like the 4 dead handed back and 1 seriously injured...while they may have payed off the others and buried them in secret..since I guess we don't have the proof of actual dead bodies of PLA other than the 4 handed back, our official MoD cannot comment on it..back in October, the print india reported that during the commanders meeting PLA accepted 5 casualties including the brigade commander because those are the only casualties we have known..the pic attached has name Wang Shaobai but the translation of name is wrong(thanx google), actual translation is Wang Zhouran according to my chinese friend...and his name was on the martyr list china declared...maybe others might have been paid in secret while they only revealed the names of the dead which we know because they did managed to keep their people in dark about the casualties...share your thoughts and please dont rage on me, just sharing my thoughts because it makes sense to me...else we would have denied the chinese claim of only 4 deaths with proper proof.
Edit: we also said we have close to 10 PLA captives which we exchanged the next day.

EujANjOWQAIWO9E (1).jpeg

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
@kamaal @IndianYonko @sorcerer @Lost user @FalconSlayers @FalconZero @Sehwag213 @SavageKing456 @Maharaj samudragupt @doreamon

Many people are asking here and everywhere else. Why Ching Chong's are acting like this?? The answer is simple. Becauase CCP's PLA is a paper dragon & nothing else.. :megusta:

This is what happened in Doklam.. :troll:

14990india_china.jpg

JauR_XFBtpiqyThzbtFBg152IDtxRLeNNE-9NvFXEs0.jpg

And this is what happened in Ladakh..:hehe:

8r831b3sxv751.jpg

106924421_140312417692700_8528255884233948428_o.jpg

And finally..:truestory:

9700208de28c713df4d1ebec0301a12c.jpg

Although, they will be back :truestory: .. And for that we need to be prepared.. Whether it is externally and/or internally (by creating divide or of such means)..:shoot::shoot::shoot:

So, stand with Bharat... Jai Hind ...:india:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oi I got some weird feeling regarding that galwan events....can u help it getting confirmed? Let me tell u what I think must have happened according to the details we posted on 16 june
Remember we were the first to declare that PLA suffered 5 casualties (4 dead on spot while their regime commander seriously injured-unconsious) and 11 wounded(5+11=16)
And we did return them 16 bodies...I guess we must have returned them that 4 dead,1 near dead and 11 wounded(captives) thus total 16 bodies next day morning...only after our bodies were discovered our deadth toll increased from 3 to 20....mostly from my knowledge the PLA acknowledged only those deaths which we have proof of..like the 4 dead handed back and 1 seriously injured...while they may have payed off the others and buried them in secret..since I guess we don't have the proof of actual dead bodies of PLA other than the 4 handed back, our official MoD cannot comment on it..back in October, the print india reported that during the commanders meeting PLA accepted 5 casualties including the brigade commander because those are the only casualties we have known..the pic attached has name Wang Shaobai but the translation of name is wrong(thanx google), actual translation is Wang Zhouran according to my chinese friend...and his name was on the martyr list china declared...maybe others might have been paid in secret while they only revealed the names of the dead which we know because they did managed to keep their people in dark about the casualties...share your thoughts and please dont rage on me, just sharing my thoughts because it makes sense to me...else we would have denied the chinese claim of only 4 deaths with proper proof.
Edit: we also said we have close to 10 PLA captives which we exchanged the next day.

View attachment 79079
Experts pls reply on this bcoz I feel it's logical

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Experts pls reply on this bcoz I feel it's logical
Ghanta logical.. when did IA start classifying injured soldiers as bodies.. The report as seen by some journalist, filed by IA says16 bodies, many of them fished from river were handed over to PLA.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Jeez, I am looking at SDF and a few other Chink sites.

I used to think they were better than the Pakis in logic. Nope. I was so goddamn wrong. About time we shatter this belief that our fight is only against the CCP and not against the Chinese people.

I used to think they were better than the Pakis in logic. Nope. I was so goddamn wrong. About time we shatter this belief that our fight is only against the CCP and not against the Chinese people.
Yes let the hate flow through you
images.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If you want to enjoy Burnol moments of Chinese
Do these steps

1.Open Weibo using VPN and search for India china conflict

2.Take out your headphone and listen to the song- Imagine Dragons - Feel the Thunder (Feel the thunder of Indian army ;) )

3.ENjoy :)

I can’t read flies and mosquitoes on weibo:scared2:.

doreamon

Country flag

View attachment 79079
For us china vacating the buffer zone and returning to their side and the fact that our soldiers faught bravely is all that matters . It does nt matter chinese lossed 40 or 4 . Details ll come out when some retired army official ll write a book 10 yrs from now . Besides our media gave more details of the incedent . Like we already knew they used airborbe troops . They failed in their objective and lossed billion dollar business .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Haha give some material to baba he will do rest editing nd drama all that :laugh:
IMO knowing GoI we won't release anything.

The video for me is on repeat. The Josh that men in uniform just walked in galwan is literally unparalleled. U can see how the Chinese soldiers took step back as soon as they got near. Thank you China for releasing propoganda and making us proud.:india::india::india::india:

And yes hellfire sir does agree.

One great thing about this video is, we seldom get to see the aggressive nature of IA. But damn, when things get serious, it is a complete tandav !

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Pakistanis are on different level regarding hatred towards India, why would you hate an ordinary chinese for CPC wrong doings?

after reading pakistani responses you started thinking like pakistanis.

mokoman

Country flag
Now they are resorting to straight up lies.

Dont know if this guy is chinese baba ji ,he has bout 30k followers.

:dude: they were also celebrating death of that soldier from manipur seeing facing off their PLA "hero"

After Vishnu revelaed his identity , and they found out he is alive , they are now calling for his death , going into melt down.

The meltdowns , its its beautifulll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles