India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
Now they are resorting to straight up lies.

Dont know if this guy is chinese baba ji ,he has bout 30k followers.
I dnt get it .. what is wrong in it . Where boundry was supposed to laid according to them . In a riot where nailed sticks , swords used to snap neck and break skull whts the big deal with breaking few fingers .... Is breaking fingers is a insult in chinese culture . I dnt knw .

Sehwag213

Country flag

:dude: they were also celebrating death of that soldier from manipur seeing facing off their PLA "hero"

After Vishnu revelaed his identity , they are now calling for his death , going into melt down.

The meltdowns , its its beautifulll

At what spot is this news trending on Weibo?

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

:dude: they were also celebrating death of that soldier from manipur seeing facing off their PLA "hero"

After Vishnu revelaed his identity , they are now calling for his death , going into melt down.

Morons have forgotten that , it's war .
You kill in war whether brutally or not .
युद्ध करते समय , तांडव करो ।
युद्ध समाप्त होते ही , सिस्टाचार पूर्वक व्यावहार करोशत्रु के साथ

saneel2014

Country flag
I dnt get it .. what is wrong in it . Where boundry was supposed to laid according to them . In a riot where nailed sticks , swords used to snap neck and break skull whts the big deal with breaking few fingers .... Is breaking fingers is a insult in chinese culture . I dnt knw .
Of course breaking fingers is bad for PLA, how are they supposed to do 'gaand mein ungli karna' with broken fingers?

mokoman

Country flag
At what spot is this news trending on Weibo?
14th is that guy who insulted galwan heros.

17th is PLA rocket force tribute to galwan martyrs

lyrics is something like "get ready for war" "will shed blood for motherland" "wont give up 1 inch" bla bla bla.

Doesnt look like anybody give 2 shit about their heros , LOL .

DerBronzeLord

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Capt. Rangnamei still lives, Manipuris & Nagas are fierce fighters. I think he might have been done the holy deed of breaking Chinaman hero's neck.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
SDF peeops want a movie made on these 4. Like 4 people died and they want a war, lol.

These people are more of a wuss than Pakis.

They are also strongly divided, with one section claiming the PLA is a cheerleader army, with the other claiming this:

https://www.sinodefenceforum.com/t/ladakh-flash-point.8738/post-671578
There is also some chutiya Bong from East Pak licking up to yellow arse. I think that person is a Hanood though.

Bong is claiming that Bangladesh will declare war on India. Kya MC hai lol.

mokoman

Country flag
Capt. Rangnamei still lives, Manipuris & Nagas are fierce fighters. I think he might have been done the holy deed of breaking Chinaman hero's neck.
They know he is alive , which is why they are upset.

LOL , when we found out 20 people had died , everyone was upset at indian gov , especially Modi after he said "koyi nahi gussa"

When chinese find out 4 died , they are upset at Modi and indian gov.

Poor guy cant catch a break , everything his fault. probably thinking its chovva dosham.

HawkisRight

Country flag

LOL , when we found out 20 people had died , everyone was upset at indian gov , especially Modi after he said "koyi nahi gussa"

Poor guy cant catch a break , everything his fault. probably thinking its chovva dosham.
Hence mudi should rejine..btw i always get amusement when i see Kangladeshis declaring gazwa on sino forums..i sometimes wonder these porks nd kangalis take chinks on a ride

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Poor guy cant catch a break , everything his fault. probably thinkings its chovva dosham.
I wonder what would happen if we show them some more of their casualty which we handed them back. Many of their casualties were due to their soldiers being washed down Galwan and dying in hypothermia overnight.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
"I know what did he mean. I know some brave people give it back. But did it work?

What many people don't understand is, these racist , mostly verbal attack ,can't really harm victims physically. It is done with objective to give mental scar to you & people around you. These kinds of trash talk is easy for people like me or you to forget like it never happened. But not for all.To some these words are more harmful than physical brawl. And that's not acceptable to me.

You call them "racist scum", the problem is, that's what they want to hear,the word racist, the word scum is pretty much prevalent everywhere in their dictionary. And if you are in US, UK, or France, then they will tell you to get out of their country if you can't take it.

What i propose, is the bangla style. To those b--t---ds, i want to be "the racist". That's how i own the space.
We have taken same s--t from those indian apes who used to keep reminding us how they gave us independence, Lol. But things got boiled over at 2015. And that too over a sports event. Cricket world cup 2015 & their mauka mauka bs. Pretty childish, right?

Then when they visited us here & we defeated them, we gave them a proper sending, on road, on line & offline they would never forget. That was the starting.
Since then they have been begging us to converse in more "civilized" manner. Every single time we start talking to them, we start with monkeys, & ask them if their tail is all grown up yet. If you are familiar with their "central figures" of their dharma then you know what i'm talking about. The bangla name we call them are far more colorful. We hurt them where they cant take.

You see my point? When you walk among wolves, you have to let them know there is place for only one gangster in the room. And you have to do that from the word get go.
You never leave the space for them to say s--t to you or people around you that's going to leave a scar in their mind. You land the first blow.

If any fake americans say to me "dont ever come in America", i reply them " i will go to america as much as i want, time pack your bags & go back to euro sewer you came from you *&^*(^*&^&*^&*^*^*^*&(^%& " --- & you see how i become "the racists" quite intentionally

We never give it back. We own everything at first. That, my friend, is Bangla style. :cool::cool: "

Bong logic. Purest of all highs. "wE oWn eVeRyThINg", we could bomb that shithole country back into the Stone Age, and they think they are a great power which can take on us. :rofl: :rofl:

But in seriousness, a senior dude in the MEA, who happens to be a close family friend, once told me that in the Indian subcontinent, the smaller the nation, the bigger their ego, and the more they think they can take on India.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Jeez, I am looking at SDF and a few other Chink sites.

I used to think they were better than the Pakis in logic. Nope. I was so goddamn wrong. About time we shatter this belief that our fight is only against the CCP and not against the Chinese people.
Dont base your judgement of chinese on defense forums cyber troopers.

By far, most Chinese are not bothered about Indians (they see it as a distantly entity), their focus is on Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

In fact I would argue culturally, our values are closer to Chinese ideologies (taoaism, confuciusim, and shared Buddhist heritage) than the Abrahamics.

Our fight is purely against CCP running on the goal of subjugating India.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Dont base your judgement of chinese on defense forums cyber troopers.

By far, most Chinese are not bothered about Indians (they see it as a distantly entity), their focus is on Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

In fact I would argue culturally, our values are closer to Chinese ideologies (taoaism, confuciusim, and shared Buddhist heritage) than the Abrahamics.

Our fight is purely against CCP running on the goal of subjugating India.
Satyavachan. However, things might change among the average China man after this incident. They are definitely PISSED off with this incident. I have always been a proponent of the theory that India and China can become allies someday in the future, when we are just as strong as them, economically and militarily(2035-2040?). Until then, we will always be in a state of major conflict, and we must treat China as Enemy No.1. I had recently posted about why the CCP leadership doesn't hate India, like Pak jernails. They want a conflict to divert our attention from our Navy and our Economy, to prevent us from becoming as strong as them. The Chinese believe that India is the only threat to them, much bigger than the US. A recently leaked Chinese military document confirmed this:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/inter...es-to-chinas-border-moves/article33831037.ece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles