India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
It is unlikely Indian government will take an aggressive position on Tibet.

Unless Rahul 15 minutes comes to power.
The original post was about Appointing a Special Emissary to Tibet.

I differed on that assessment. Mine was about appointing a Special Emissary to Taiwan. To which apparantly you too agree.

Restoring Tibet as a buffer was an observation from Strategic Security of India. Yes, whether or not the government will take an even more aggressive position on Tibet is debatable. However, the moot point I made was that Tibet as a buffer is good for India.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
The original post was about Appointing a Special Emissary to Tibet.

I differed on that assessment. Mine was about appointing a Special Emissary to Taiwan. To which apparantly you too agree.

Restoring Tibet as a buffer was an observation from Strategic Security of India. Yes, whether or not the government will take an even more aggressive position on Tibet is debatable. However, the moot point I made was that Tibet as a buffer is good for India.
why dosen't India appoint a special envoy??? Japan may also do so in the future
IMO.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
US Appoints New Special Coordinator for Tibetan Affairs

Head of Tibetan government-in-exile meets US special coordinator .:. Tibet Sun

that was quick!
And Mr Chellany wanted India to appoint a Special Emissary to Tibet. The Tibetan Govt. in Exile is Domiciled in India. Even if for optics, I won't agree to his point of view.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

With eye on China, Japan's Suga seeks tighter ties with Vietnam, Indonesia

Dessert Storm

Country flag
why dosen't India appoint a special envoy??? Japan may also do so in the future
IMO.
We already host HH and the Tibetan Govt in exile. Appointing a Special Emissary does not give us any substantial diplomatic optics, given what I have previously said. It's good enough for us to permit the special emissaries of other countries to meet Govt in Exile in India. That's a lot of burn for Chinks.
I suggest we appoint a Special Emissary to Taiwan first if we need to up the ante.

sorcerer

Country flag
Isro’s high-speed satellite Internet cover for Galwan Valley panchayats soon - ET Telecom

Isro’s high-speed satellite Internet cover for Galwan Valley panchayats soon
As India-China border situation at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) remains tense, the Bharat Broadband Nigam (BBNL) and Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL) have prepared a blueprint to rollout high-speed satellite Internet connectivity in strategically important border terrains.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Isro’s high-speed satellite Internet cover for Galwan Valley panchayats soon - ET Telecom

Isro’s high-speed satellite Internet cover for Galwan Valley panchayats soon
As India-China border situation at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) remains tense, the Bharat Broadband Nigam (BBNL) and Telecommunications Consultants India (TCIL) have prepared a blueprint to rollout high-speed satellite Internet connectivity in strategically important border terrains.

This is good and all but find a permanent solution to Radical ideology, U know what I mean

sorcerer

Country flag
Ye OFB kya kar rahi he. Ye mat bolo isme bhi Rocket science he
Well...some things along the textile technology for defence are already in progress.. Saw a brochure of a leading company in India which is making world class fabrics..
hope in another year or so we will have it from our own Indian companies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
So much for PLA's claimed supply drone capabilities a spread by CCP bots and Admiral General Sawhnestein.
Shows they are just as dependent on Animal transport as Indian army in such heights.

So let's check your OSINT skills :)

From the video, identify the Chinese positions. Let's start from the first part where they are carrying material on horseback, which location is that?

Hint: It starts with Schrodinger's....

@mokoman tagging you for visibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles