India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Xiaomi ke gaand me bada danda ghusne waala hai. GoI is coming up with a new rule. "For a mobile telephone to be marketed as 'made in India,' the silicon fabrication of its application processor must happen on Indian soil."

This is exactly why Taiwan is sweet-talking with India over the past week. TSMC wants to open fabs in India and beat chinese semiconductor manufacturers to the Indian market.
One more mini danda is that Desis, Samsung and Taiwanese ODMs are going to get the PLI moolah, BBK and Xiaomeme won't meanwhile.
Fuck BBK especially, public ko choona laga rahe he even more than the average chong brand by their 4 different brand strategy

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
All of a sudden social sites are bursting with ECONOMIC facts telling Bangladesh is going to surpass India and what not's? I mean WTF!!:crazy::crazy:

@ezsasa Things to show in Hollywood movies, it will take time. Even if US bars Chinese investments because there is a pandemic going on and everything is on hold.:dude:

shade

Country flag
All of a sudden social sites bursting with ECONOMIC facts telling Bangladesh is going to surpass India and what not's? I mean WTF!!:crazy::crazy:

@ezsasa Things to show in Hollywood movies, it will take time. Even if US bars Chinese investments because there is a pandemic going on and everything is on hold.:dude:
1602853090953.png

Attempts are being made by pic related's group, they find some new topic to cry about every week.
Most of these are predictions, Before Bangladesh is capable of surpassing us half their country will be underwater

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Xiaomi ke gaand me bada danda ghusne waala hai. GoI is coming up with a new rule. "For a mobile telephone to be marketed as 'made in India,' the silicon fabrication of its application processor must happen on Indian soil."

This is exactly why Taiwan is sweet-talking with India over the past week. TSMC wants to open fabs in India and beat chinese semiconductor manufacturers to the Indian market.
But, the Fab to become operational would take a few years.. so how will this work ?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
View attachment 63091

Attempts are being made by pic related's group, they find some new topic to cry about every week.
Most of these are predictions, Before Bangladesh is capable of surpassing us half their country will be underwater
Bangladesh has been growing better than India over the past few years.. although their economy is not as diversified as India, with a heavy dependence on textile sector..
But its good that they grow.. so that people from poorer regions of northern bangladesh, from where much illegal immigration to India happens, migrate to other parts of bangladesh instead..
And dude, dont wish that Bangladesh go underwater.. Guess, where will they end up if that happens..🤪

shade

Country flag
Bangladesh has been growing better than India over the past few years.. although their economy is not as diversified as India, with a heavy dependence on textile sector..
But its good that they grow.. so that people from poorer regions of northern bangladesh, from where much illegal immigration to India happens, migrate to other parts of bangladesh instead..
And dude, dont wish that Bangladesh go underwater.. Guess, where will they end up if that happens..🤪
Nijamuls will not go back come what may.
Also i am not wishing, because of global warming etc these are predictions, even Eastern WB where Kolkata and all are at risk, western WB is inland so it is safe.

Country flag
Guys I came across the below link, looking at war between Armenia and Azerbaijan it is clear thing that swarm drone age has arrived. What options do we have to counter it if a war breaks out today?

Do we have equipment to Jam the network/up-link of drones?
Would it be possible to even Jam or bring down the drone flying at 16 to 20k feet height without firing a SAM battery?
Is there a way to defeat these swarm drones? Firing SAMs on these are giant waste of resource IMHO.

This is BS propaganda and how would it change anything??

Deadtrap

Country flag

Post edited: Copy and paste the text and the author next time.
The Wolfpac

@TheWolfpackIN

Azerbaijan's defence ministry refuses to reveal it's military death toll in recent war with Armenia citing 'security reasons'. Exact same excuse is used by Pakistan to hide LoC casualties.
2:46 AM · Oct 17, 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
Country flag
does Taiwan have any security pact with U.S, I don’t think so.

I know of South Korea and Japan security pacts.
US does not have a pact and there is no guarantee US will come to Taiwan's rescue??
But if it does not act as a protectorate it might impact US defense pacts with other asian allies
japan , s korea etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles